Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2017, 08:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Slayer Angel (View Post)
What context are you using the word 'scourge' in?
A whip tipped with bits of metal, bone or other sharp objects.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

....so you're asking why doesn't Buffy just whip her...?

It would be abuse for one
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 02-09-2017, 09:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Slayer Angel (View Post)
....so you're asking why doesn't Buffy just whip her...?

It would be abuse for one
She's not real. She just a little energy ball that killed her mum.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

I honestly don't know how to reply to a comment this ignorant. For one, Buffy wouldn't whip Dawn because she considers her to be her sister, since they share the same blood. It's even given a significant amount of screen-time at the end of "Blood Ties" in Season 5. That should be all the reason in the world why Buffy wouldn't whip her.

This conversation is done. Do not bring this up again.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:23 AM
New Fan

But she's a brat.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66 (View Post)
But she's a brat.
In what world is that a cause for someone to physically harm her? Last I checked, hurting someone with an object like what you suggested, especially someone under the age of 18 (Which Dawn was at the time of Season 5) is abuse in any kind of definition.

Further more, as the moderator of this board, I'm viewing this entire thing as being under 'hate' which, by the way, is against the rules of the board. We got rid of Anti/Hate threads just for this reason.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Actually, it has nothing to do with "hate". Clearly this is more your personal feelings than anything to do with the "rules". Grow up.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Actually, it has nothing to do with "hate". Clearly this is more your personal feelings than anything to do with the "rules". Grow up.
Actually, it does. What you're talking about is why one character didn't needlessly assault another. I'm sorry-not-sorry, but that's not the kind of stuff we discuss on this board, nor will we ever.

If this is the kind of thing you will continue to bring up in other threads, I would recommend you leave the board, because that kind of discussion is not something we welcome here.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Found this picture on her instagram:

BTW: I agree with Colton on what he said.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-10-2017, 05:34 PM
New Fan

Actually, I've looked at the rules and it mentions no such thing.

Quote:
Anti thread titles should be respectful, related to the show, and only directed at the fictional characters or couples. Anything considered by management to be derogatory towards real people will be removed and may warrant an infraction.
As you can see, I am well within the rules. Nothing about real people at all. In fact I'd say, you may have been breaking some rules yourself.

Quote:
Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters. Please treat other members with the same respect and courtesy that you would want for yourself.
You've attempted to stop someone saying something you personally don't like but in no ways violates any of the rules. You are well within your rights to disagree with me but you are not being very respectful.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Actually, I've looked at the rules and it mentions no such thing.

As you can see, I am well within the rules. Nothing about real people at all. In fact I'd say, you may have been breaking some rules yourself.

You've attempted to stop someone saying something you personally don't like but in no ways violates any of the rules. You are well within your rights to disagree with me but you are not being very respectful.
Since you really want to continue this, you didn't look at the board-specific rules here. Each board on Fanforum has their own specific rules while keeping things underneath the umbrella of the Fanforum's general rules.

I refer to our rules, which you wil find here: http://www.fanforum.com/f11/buffyver...-2-a-63183724/

Quote:
:: Board-Specific Rules ::

1. Follow all established Fanforum rules

2. Do not start hate threads or anti-threads. The atmosphere is peaceful here, and that's how we all want it to remain that way

3. Please only start "shipper" threads for couples that actually exist, have existed, or are strongly hinted at.
(For example, Willow/Tara, Buffy/Spike and Buffy/Angel are okay, but Anya/Willow and Giles/Xander are not.) Posts about couples with no real chance of existing belong in the UC couples thread.

4. The rules about Fan Fiction are:

- You can directly post fan fiction and open threads to discuss fan fiction on the individual message boards here.
- You can link to Fan Fiction websites, but you can’t link to other Fan Fiction message boards.

If you do post any Fan Fiction here, please make sure it's rated PG-13 or under. If it's anything rated higher, please let everyone know that you're about to post something of the sort.

5. When you post arts in any thread, make sure to try and credit the original artist

6. No thread titles are allowed that intentionally provoke, compete with or are disrespectful to other shipper-groups, actors, posters or fans.

7. Please do not lurk in threads of couples you're not a fan of and do not discuss those comments in other threads. [/font][/center]
What I've bolded is what I referred to in the post before. You obviously didn't start a hate thread, but the topic you wanted to discuss was from from peaceful, which is what we like to have here.

Now, seriously, stop. We are not going to discuss this any further. That is final.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-16-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

She's stunning
Old 02-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She looks great