Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2004, 05:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Why the hell do I have two posts? Uh....anyway, I just edited this one. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited ~*coconut ice*~ ]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Nikka, I'm so envious, the Buffyclub sounds cool. I think my course is at Sydney Uni (provided I get the marks needed. *bites nails*) so y'know, I could consider membership. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jacoba, I'll stick to calling you that because I unconsciously associate the name Jack to SpyDaddy (aka Victor Garber) so yeah. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hi, I'm Tina. Welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I watched NKABOTFD on Thursday night but I was so tired, I was falling asleep throughout the ep. I did watch Buffy's date with Owen though, David looked good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] And Cordelia, how I miss her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I forgot to mention that last week, Buffy was mentioned in the Sydney Morning Herald TV Guide, the article was about crappy reality shows and it mentioned Buffy as being among one of the really great shows to come along in the last decade or so. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited ~*coconut ice*~ ]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:46 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

i got the Buffy 2003 yearbook today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i have been meaning to get it for a while but i have kept forgetting. i finally have it now!!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by M姧åç}{è®:
<STRONG>i got the Buffy 2003 yearbook today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's awesome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Buffy S7 dvds
No extras as yet
Old 03-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Richard - O Week is like orientation week for unis. It's so the first year students get familiar with the place and stuff. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] While I'm not first year anymore, I did rob them of the free sausage sizzle they had on offer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tina - Yeah! Come to Sydney Uni...I'll probably bump into you sometime. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
We could like join the Buffyclub together. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And I didn't read that Buffy praise in the Herald... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hate it when I miss Buffy mentions, even if they are just little ones. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy yearbook? Cool. I wanna get one eventually too. Better than my high school yearbook, probably. At least it won't have too many people I loathe in there. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-07-2004, 04:06 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

Buffy S7 dvds
No extras as yet</STRONG>
i thought as much. strange that they haven't put the special features up. maybe they r still working on what the special feature r going to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the thread is nearly over so i was thinking of starting the new one but i'll wait 'till it reaches 250 posts. anyway here is a title suggestion:

Aussie Buffy Thread #20 - Buffy was, is and always will be the truest hero of all.

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited M姧åç}{è® ]
Old 03-07-2004, 04:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>While I'm not first year anymore, I did rob them of the free sausage sizzle they had on offer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Oh, it's free, it's not like they'd miss it anyways. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wonder what they do in the Buffyclub? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Would it be watching episodes and stuff? I would love a trivia thing...heh, I'm such a dork. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmm, a new title. I like your suggestion Richard, but here's another one:
Aussie Buffy Thread #20 - Revisiting S1...the good old days.

Okay, that was a bad suggestion. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Could it be something about the DVD's? Or something else about the repeats? I miss the high school years actually, I was watching Phases today - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Oz!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:59 AM
REG
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>Hmmm, a new title. I like your suggestion Richard, but here's another one:
Aussie Buffy Thread #20 - Revisiting S1...the good old days.

Okay, that was a bad suggestion. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Could it be something about the DVD's? Or something else about the repeats? I miss the high school years actually, I was watching Phases today - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Oz!</STRONG>
okay how about this:

Aussie Buffy Thread #20 - Thank god re-runs are on, they will keep us sane.

okay that sucked. i think my 1st suggestion was better.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aussie Buffy Thread #20 - Thank god re-runs are on, they will keep us sane.

Me like [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This was posted on the angel board...
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-t...03/03/17.00.tv

Gellar Open To Angel Gig
Sarah Michelle Gellar, former star of TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, told SCI FI Wire the reasons she reluctantly pulled out of appearing in the Buffy spinoff Angel earlier this season and left open the possibility that she might still make an appearance, if asked, before Angel winds up its fifth and final season this year on The WB. Gellar, speaking for the first time about the issue, said in an interview that she had to bow out of a planned guest appearance on Angel when her aunt died late last year. Gellar spoke to SCI FI Wire during a break in the filming of her new project, the supernatural horror film The Grudge, in Tokyo.

Her Angel decision was "a really common misconception that people have written a lot about," Gellar said. "They had asked me to do Angel, and it was a very bad time in my personal life. There was a lot going on in my family. And I had to back out. And you sort of never hear the second side of the story. You never hear why I didn't do it. And then all of a sudden, people get really angry, and nobody asks why it didn't work for you." At the time, reports suggested that Gellar had pulled out because she wanted to distance herself from the Buffy franchise.

As for whether she will guest star in Angel's season-ending episodes, much as Angel star David Boreanaz did on Buffy when it wrapped its seven-year run last spring, Gellar said it hinges in part on her schedule. She's finishing the final weeks of 42 days of shooting on The Grudge, with at least nine more shooting days to go. The final Angel episodes are in production now.

"A lot has been written about recently, 'Oh, is she going to do it? Is she not going to do it?'" Gellar said. "Well, to be truthful, I don't know if I'm even going to make it home before they finish. But no one's contacted me. I'll be totally honest. And it depends. I think. I go back and forth on the idea, especially because Angel had such a hard time, in my opinion, always getting out from Buffy's shadow. And it never got to stand on its own. And I would hate for it to go out being about Buffy. It'll all depend on if I'm home in time and what the ideas are."

Buffy and Angel creator Joss Whedon has said he'd welcome an appearance by Gellar. For her part, she said she's open to it, explaining, "If everything falls into place, and it feels like the right thing at the time for the right people." Angel airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

I don't blame sarah one bit [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 03-08-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that article Kelly. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] She's open to Angel [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I just hope that she can get away from the movie's she's doing right now in Japan... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And I'm glad she finally set the record straight on what really happened..her aunt died. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tina - with the Buffy club, yep, they meet up and watch eps together, and do trivia stuff I reckon. Just basically talk about the show incessantly - similar to what we do here on FF, only face to face. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Richard- good title suggestion. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Yay, our 20th thread is just around the corner. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem Nik [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread