Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Aussie Angel Thread #8- Thank God S5 is almost here, it will keep us from going evil!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the Australian Angel thread. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

New thread guys. I was bored, so just started the new one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Richard gets credit for the title name (though I had to change it a bit to make it fit) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Members List [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

New South Wales
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] ~*coconut ice*~ (Tina)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Crazy Gurl (Kristy)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] rosey angel 2 (Kathy)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] nikz (Nikka)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] CC03

Victoria
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] traffic stopper (Jemma)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Antarian Babe (Saf)

South Australia
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Massacher (Richard)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Ditzy Pixie

Okay, that's all we have for now. If you want to be added to the list, just say so and we'll do it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited nikz ]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] New thread!!

Thanks for starting it Nikka [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 01-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome Kristy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm..do you think we should do for the Angel thread what we do for the Buffy one..you know, have a list of the posters and all..and a banner? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm so bored... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 05:19 AM
Addicted Fan

That's a good idea, Nikka. Heh, and I'm bored too, I'm not sleepy at all since it's kinda early right now. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'll intro myself now, even though everyone here probably knows. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm Tina and I'm from Sydney, NSW.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeh i guess so.

Me too [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Yep, me three. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What a variety so far! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm not sleepy either..though I didn't get to sleep til 4 in the morning..was watching the soccer. :thumb:

Tina - been watching the tennis? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Same with me!! I haven't been sleeping until 3 or 4, then i don't get up until late...it's all screwed up. Don't know how i'm gonna survive when school starts again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Soccer is cool.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
<STRONG>Same with me!! I haven't been sleeping until 3 or 4, then i don't get up until late...it's all screwed up. Don't know how i'm gonna survive when school starts again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Soccer is cool.</STRONG>
I know! That's what I'm afraid of. My whole sleeping routine has been so out of sorts the last month or so...and to get it back on song for the new year, you really gotta start sleeping properly a week in advance. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

When do you go back Kristy?

And yep, soccer is cool. It's overtaken tennis as my fave sport. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Addicted Fan

My internal body clock is all screwed up too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I agree that soccer is cool but I still maintain that my favourite sport to watch is the tennis, and yes, I have been following it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Twas happy about the Hopman Cup, but I'm kinda bummed because I can't watch any live tennis this year, because I can't go to the Adidas International, unless I go alone which isn't going to be fun, so...no tennis. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] At least I get to see it on TV though! It's probably the best view actually. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure when i go back...January 28? Around then. It's too close.

I was asked to go to the tennis but my mum won't let me! My aunty offered to take me to the Adidas International but i'm, not allowed, then she asked if i wanted to go to the Australian Open with her and i wasn't allowed to go there either [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Really? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'd love to go to Aus Open, I swear one day I'm just going to jump on a plane and fly to Melbourne to see some matches. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I went to the Adidas International last year, actually. I saw Jennifer Capriati, James Blake, Marat Safin and Anna Kournikova play. Needless to say, there were alot of rowdy guys when Anna was playing. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ahem. So, to be on-topic, I watched some of IWRY today. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm...you're lucky you've been to the Adidas International. I was going to go in 99 to see my fave Steffi, but I didn't. Really regret it now. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

And Anna...is she as bad a player in real life as she looks on screen? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, IWRY.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I think that's the only Angel ep I've actually cried in. Oh no, I cried in Hero too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

One day i'll go to watch tennis...hopefully. That's right up there with the English Premier League, i wanna see Michael Owen play....

I cried in those two as well, and Five by Five, and the ep where Darla staked herself..don't remember the name.
Old 01-11-2004, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
<STRONG>One day i'll go to watch tennis...hopefully. That's right up there with the English Premier League, i wanna see Michael Owen play....

I cried in those two as well, and Five by Five, and the ep where Darla staked herself..don't remember the name.</STRONG>
Yeah! I'll fly to England with you. You watch the Pool, I'll watch Arsenal. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I cried in Sanctuary too, and LUllaby - that's the ep where Darla staked herself, right? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I did cry there....poor, poor Darla. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And then we got Connor. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Not a fair trade at all.

~ Chosen
Old 01-11-2004, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Lullaby? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I've only ever cried once during Angel during IWRY, but I felt kinda teary in Home when Angel saw Connor all happy. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

And Nikka, Anna was playing pretty badly because the other girl won. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember watching some match of hers, years ago, and she conceded a whole game, consisting entirely of doubly faults, it was shocking. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But, um, oddly amusing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Steffi came in 99? Damn, I missed that too, then. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm worried that if I don't go this year, it'll be my last chance of seeing Lindsay play because there are talks that she could retire soon...

- Erin, from TWOP.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread