Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Anti Spuffy :: That the sexual relationship she had with Spike was unhealthy. - JM

Banner made by Living Dead Girl and Psycho Flower Child.( If anyone can get access to the other two banners, just PM them to me. And i'll repost them up here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. )

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Welcome to the anti-Spike/Buffy thread. We anti-Spike/Buffys (popular nicknames to shorten Spike/Buffy are "Spuffy" and "Bike") gather here to show our dislike for Spike/Buffy. Please, feel right at home to post your disliking as well. [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] RULES:

- Please do not come here to show your support for Spike/Buffy, there is a thread for that.
- Please do not come here with the sole purpose to disrupt peace in this thread.
- Please bash Spike/Buffy only. If you want to bash other couples, then go that particular anti- thread.
- Enjoy yourself here! We don't bite, unless you want us to.

Anti Quotes from the Show and Actors :

Spike and Buffy

Spike: Vampires make you hot.
Buffy: One Vampire made me hot. One! You're just...conveinient.

Buffy: "No! No, no, feelings do not develop. No feelings."
Spike: "You can't deny it. There's something between us."
Buffy: "Loathing. Disgust."
Spike: "Heat. Desire."
Buffy: "Please! Spike, you're a vampire."
Spike: "Angel was a vampire."
Buffy: "Angel was good!"

Spike: "Oh, come on, we need to talk-"
Buffy: "We don't need to do anything! Okay, there is no we! Understand?"

Buffy: "I love you."
Spike: "No you dont. But thanks for sayin' it."

Buffy: "Spike... the only chance you had with me... was when I was unconscious."
Spike: "Oh, what... Ohh! Gaaah! What the bleeding hell is wrong with you bloody women? What the hell does it take? Why... do you bitches torture me?"
Buffy: "Which question do you want me to answer first?"

Buffy: Spike.
Spike: Hi Buffy.
Buffy: Don't take this the wrong way, but -- *Punches Spike in the nose* What are you doing here? Five words or less.
Spike: Out. For. A. Walk.... Bitch.

Spike: Come on. I can feel it, Slayer. You know you wanna dance.
Buffy: Say it's true. Say I do want to. (She pushes him to the ground.) It wouldn't be you, Spike. It would never be you. (She throws the cash at him.) You're beneath me.

Spike: Why don't you explain it? Come on, that's it, put it on me. Put it all on me. That's my girl.
Buffy: I am not your girl! You don't... have a soul! There is nothing good or clean in you. You are dead inside! You can't feel anything real! I could never... be your girl!

Spike: But you like what I do to you. Do you trust me?
Buffy: Never.

Spike: Remind me not to help you.
Buffy: More often?

Spike: A man can change.
Buffy: You're not a man. You're a thing.
Spike: Stop walking away.
Buffy: Don't touch me!

Buffy: No, Please, please, Spike, please...
Spike: You'll feel it again, Buffy...
Buffy: Please don't do this...
Spike: I'm gonna make you feel it.
Buffy: Stop!!!
Buffy pushes him off her, Spike gets up, panting and staring at her.
Buffy: Ask me again why I could never love you.
Spike: Buffy, my god, I didn't-
Buffy: (angrily) Because I stopped you. (quieter) Something I should have done a long time ago.

Buffy

Buffy: (to Riley) Do you think that I spent the last year with you because you had super powers? If that's what I wanted, then I'd be dating Spike.

Spike

Spike: Buffy, Buffy, Buffy! Everywhere I turn she's there. That nasty little face. That fancy shampoo commercial hair. That whole sodding holier-than-thou attitude.

Spike: "Beneath me." I'll show her. Six bloody feet beneath me. Hasn't got a death wish? Bitch won't need one.

James Marsters

JM: "It's true," Marsters insisted. "It's the truth and he shows his manhood by saying so. Yeah. I thought that what the final episode did very well was admit that Buffy really is in love with Angel. That the sexual relationship she had with Spike was unhealthy. That it was unwise."

At a later convention, James was asked about the Buffy/Spike relationship. He said that the last episode proved that she still loved Angel (second time he's said that!) but had gained respect for Spike.

JM: "(Attacking) Buffy to prove my love? Hello!" he remarked, incredulous. "So, I started to get uncomfortable because people still wanted Buffy and Spike to be together, the same way I was uncomfortable with smoking too much because a lot of young kids watch and I didn't want to make that cool."

JM: "It was fun to watch, but it wasn't good for Buffy and that Buffy was discovering a level of respect newly for Spike that she hadn't felt before and as a friend, she knew he loved her and she wanted to give him something because he's about to die and he shows the strength to say: 'Well, no. That's very kind of you to say, but that's not true' and I'm comfortable with that. I don't need to be Buffy's one. I think that would have been really strange. Thematically, it would have been really difficult. Spike was evil. They never really played Spike as the boyfriend you ever really want to have... The truth is, if a guy is a jerk to the rest of the world, he's going to be a jerk to his girl or his lady or his woman. Nice guys rule!"

JM: He's back to where he was at the beginning, in a way. He's screwed though, man, and he knows it too! He's in love with Buffy, but Buffy is never going to be in love with him. He's so beneath her.

Q: Who do you think was the best girlfriend for Spike? Harmony, Dru or Buffy?
JM: (quickly) Dru!

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Q: Do you think Buffy loves Spike or is it just good sex?
SMG: I think its 20-something really good sex! I think Buffy was greatly in love with Angel. It will always be Angel! Nothing in her life will ever compare to that...

SMG: I had real trouble with the episode where Buffy had sex with Spike on the balcony while watching her friends. I really thought that was out of character. And I didn't like what it stood for.

David Fury

David Fury: Spike is charismatic, there's no doubt. Good-looking guy, no doubt. But Spike, boyfriend, it raises a lot of moral questions about our characters, about the kind of people they would date. It would speak volumes about Buffy in a negative way, if she were to reciprocate. She is a strong, moral woman, and for her to suddenly go, 'Hey, he is kind of cute,' that would diminish her character.

David Fury: To those who feel my conviction that Spike can never be redeemed and cannot someday end up with our heroine, shows a lack of imagination of my part, I say you're right. It is beyond my limited imagination to see a strong, independant, female character end up falling for a murderer who would be killling innocent people were he not suffering from chip affliction.

Q: There has been a lot of speculation regarding the Buffy/Spike dynamic in "Crush." One camp believes the S/B arc is an allegory for violence against women; stalking, obsession, threats...the other camp believes Spike is a changed man, and that Buffy is a "bitch" for not giving him a break. Where do you stand on these interpretations?
David Fury: Let's see... Who should I piss off first? Buffy IS a bitch for not giving Spike a break. I mean, what did he ever do to her, but try to KILL her and her friends countless times... team up with Adam to DESTROY HUMANITY... show up at her house with a LOADED SHOTGUN intending to blow her brains out... break into her bedroom to STEAL HER UNDERWEAR... KIDNAP HER, CHAIN HER TO A WALL and threaten to CUT HER UP, BURN HER... Who wouldn't want a guy like that? He's not a "changed man." He is a character full of contradictions and levels and dimensions and other words I can't think of, just like real people (a subject I, admittedly, know nothing about). But, ultimately, he is a demon, evil at the core and selfishly motivated. His "chip" affliction has domesticated him, somewhat, forced him to consider consequences for his actions, and afforded him the opportunity to show something resembling a conscience. Is that redemption? Should Buffy fall in love with a guy who has no moral qualms about killing innocent people if given the chance again? Do you think I'm stupid enough to answer those questions here? And as for the Angel comparison, he can't be held accountable for the actions of Angelus, any more than William can be held accountable for the actions of Spike. But Spike can be held accountable for the actions of Spike because he's Spike and not William, the same way Angel's Angel and not Angelus, unless he's something entirely diff......SOMEBODY STOP ME!

Anti-Spuffy Brigade: Protecting You from Spufftastic Nastiness :

1. Living Dead Girl
2. youdodoodletoo
3. aunqia
4. *He_stole_my_heart*
5. ~*Jade*~
6. Quirkygrl
7. -Mo-
8. Bitca17
9. AnimalCrackers
10. asdfasdfblahblah
11. ~*Sara*~
12. p_j_supporter
13. Satchmo2
14. dark noon
15. LKB
16. Atonement24
17. lmblack21
18. Laly_djer
19. Kat B
20. ~*Katinthehat*~
21. Complete
22. Holly
23. CosmicKiss
24. Bringer
25. faiththeslayer97
26. LizEvans*
27. Padmé123
28. ~*SweetiePie*~
29. LethalFascination
30. Miranda Leigh
31. Jaceroo
32. Trunks134
33. Angel's Buffster
34. SasyGirl
35. Nini Legs in the Air
36. amy wu2002
37. MichaelVartanIsSexy
38. Sarah Boreanaz
39. Immortal CandyGirl
40. shell_belle
41. ~.~ Kristina ~.~
42. wanderer78
43. Into The Silence
44. ChrissyB1234
45. BabyRain
46. whocares05
47. BabeWithAttitude
48. *JaQuE*
49. Massacher
50. Star Dreamer
51. Random_Girl
52. GACT16
53. metrocard
54. Nab
55. Psycho Flower Child
56. Tea Party From Hell

If you're not on here, tell me.

[b]Title Suggestions[b] :

... I don't need to be Buffy's one. I think that would have been really strange. - JM
... SMG didn't like the S/B sex scene on the balcony, and neither do we!
... She would never be HIS girl.
...'Your not a man. Your a thing'
...'Theres nothing good or clean in you'
... B: I don't see fat grandchildren in the offing with Spike.
... Q : Who was the best g/f for Spike ? JM : Dru !
... JM : He's in love with Buffy, but she'll never be in love with him.
... Buffy : Don't touch me !
... It ended in As You Were and has never been resurrected.
..."You're beneath me"
...Angel : "That's why Buffy never really loved you. Because you weren't me."
...just conveinient

Used Titles :

... They had to kill Buffy to make it happen.
... We can't look at dumpsters the same way again.
... Because their burning hands spelled the end of Spuffy.
... JM didn't like it, neither did SMG. So why should we?
... The only chance he had with her was when she was unconscious.
... She was so ashamed, she kept it from her friends.
... He's everything she hates.
... Spare us.
... Loathing. Disgust.
... Because we all know what BS stands for!
... They're better off hating each other.
... He can't stand her fancy shampoo commercial hair.
... "I stopped you. Something I should've done a long time ago.
... Nothing says love like "I'm using you."
... Ask me again why i could never love you!
... Spuffiness = Yuckiness.
... B/S = A bad B/A replacement.
... there is no WE!
... It's called revulsion.
... S: Do you trust me? B: Never.
... S: Don't I get a cookie? B: No.
... Even Spike knows she didn't love him.
... I started to get uncomfortable because people still wanted Buffy and Spike to be together. - JM
... Spuffy ? Ewwwwwwww!!
... That the sexual relationship she had with Spike was unhealthy. - JM

Recap on the B/S Story : by Lucinda

In Becoming...when Buffy had to sacrifice Angel...she told him she loved him....and he told her he loved her too...

In Chosen...Buffy said "I love you"....but Spike finally realized the truth...."No you don't."

In Becoming, Buffy kissed Angel passionately before he died...

In Chosen....well....no kiss...but she did hold his hand....*snort*...

In Becoming, Buffy broke down in painful sobs when Angel died....

In Chosen....well there was a tear or two....for a moment...*snort*...

In Becoming....Buffy left town on a bus...because she couldn't deal with the pain and loss of Angel...

In Chosen....well...*snort*....Buffy left town with her family and friends....with a smile on her face.

In Graduation Day Part II...we saw Buffy say...."I can't let you die. I won't. Drink." Because seeing him die once was more than she could handle...and proving that she was willing to risk her own life to save Angel's...

In Chosen....Buffy sent Angel away...because..."I can't risk you"....she never could after doing it once...

In Chosen....she had no problem letting Spike die...she didn't try very hard to convince him not to...and she certainly didn't say, "I can't let you die"....

When talking to Angel in Chosen...she admits that she doesn't see any future with Spike...unlike Angel....the only person she EVER saw in her future...still.

Joss Whedon said himself before the Buffy finale...that the B/A relationship...TRANSCENDS EVERYTHING.....there's a sign.

JM hates Spuffy and feels that it's perfectly clear in the finale that Buffy IS STILL IN LOVE WITH ANGEL.

SMG loves B/A and hates Spuffy...and has said that there are more stories to tell with regard to B/A.

DB said, "We know they'll [B/A] end up together."

All reasons to be VERY anti-Spuffy.

** Hell, everyone involved with the shows have been telling the people who just don't get it that Spuffy is BAD and that's why it got closure in the finale.

** Bring on the B/A love. The only ship still staning FOR SEVEN YEARS.

** Buffy and Angel had a kiss in the first season...and they got the kiss in the last season....in fact, the last episode.

** No B/S kiss all year. And they were on screen together all year. If JW and company had wanted to go B/S they could have...they never did. It ended in As You Were and has never been resurrected.

** B/A haven't been on screen since season 5...they haven't been together off screen in a year....and they had only 10 minutes of screen time....but THEY GOT THE KISS.

** The writers made their choice too. And it's B/A all the way.

** Death to Spuffy. At least they finally got their closure.

The Anti Spuffy Handbook : By aunqia

"Thou shalt not take in the horror that is Spuffy, lest you contract Spufluenza and suffer an eternity of bleeding eyeballs."

"Yea, and Joss did look upon the shiznet that was Spuffy and was displeased. Therefore, it was that Joss did smite it down with all his power and wonder."

"And yea, Joss did look down and take in his fallen angel Marti. She hath worshiped Spike as a false half-nekkid god, and Joss was displeased. He smote down upon the creation of her devious Spuffy mind and all was well again."

"And Joss did look down upon the anti-Spuffers with a smile. They hath resisted the charms of the false god and the wiles of the fallen angel Marti."

"On the first day of Angel's salvation from cancellation, Joss did rest. He hath worked hard when he banish-ed the fallen Marti and the forked-tounge Jane. He decreed that Spuffy foreto would remain locked in the fiery depths of damnation, never to curse the world.

And yea, all was good."

Why We Don't Love B/S :

1. No chemistry.
2. Their relationship is based purely on sex...and the sex isnt even romantic. Dumpsters. Ahem.
3. It degrades Buffy as a character.
4. It makes them both seem kinda pathetic (i.e the balcony scene in Dead Things - that was horrible).
5. It took the light away from the rest of the Scooby Gang.
6. The relationship gave the show a rough sex vibe which alienated a lot of fans.
7. Buffy only slept with him to "feel" something.
8. Spike let his obsession with Buffy turn him into a completely different vampire from the one we knew and loved in the earlier seasons.
9. Spike tried to rape Buffy, and there is absolutely no excuse for that.
10. It was unwise for Buffy to have that relationship--even James Marsters thought so.
11. Because to her, he was just a "thing".
12. Buffy didn't love Spike, even he knew that.
13. Buffy was using him and she admitted it.
14. When you love someone, you do not stalk them.
15. SMG didn't even want to do the dumpster scene in "Doublemeat Palace".

Made by Chrissy from the Ducks' Babble Board :

Buffy/Spike Parodies : ( By aunqia and asdfasdfblahblah )

aunqia:

Spike: Buffy! Buffy!
Buffy: Spike? You're alive? Golly gee! Isn't that...something.
Spike: Yes my love, its true! I came back just for you. And hey, isn't it bloody convienent that you're here in L.A.?
Buffy: Um...yeah.
Spike: And that you're in the very same law firm that brought me back?
Buffy: Yeah, it's...coincindence.
Spike: And that you're half-naked in Angel's office?
Buffy: Yeah, well...
Spike: If I weren't so terribly smart and clever, I'd think you and the old grandsire were getting it on.
Buffy: Actually...
Spike: But that ended ages ago, my love! Besides the most important fact, this isn't a lovely dumpster. Ah, memories...Buffy? Buffy?! Where'd you go? And hey, are those nummy cookies I smell?

Spike: Buffy! Where are you? And *where* are the bloody cookies?
<knocks on closet door>
Spike: Hey! I hear noises in there! Better not be any shenanigans.
Buffy(muffled): Spike, go away! I'm, uh, filing my taxes.
<muffled shriek and a male voice>
Spike: Buffy, is that Peaches I hear in there? Aww, that's not bloody fair! Only *I* get to hide in dark places and molest you.
Buffy: Spike, not now. Besides...that was a dumpster. Eww.
<male voice gets louder. Buffy shrieks again>
Spike: Buffy, don't worry! I'll rescue you!
<Spike enters. We hear an angry snarl, a punch, and see Spike flying out again.>
Spike: Well that was rude! As long as it's just cookie eating. Although I don't see why you have to be nekkid...

asdfasdfblahblah:

Willow: Welcome back from the dead, Buffy!
Buffy: Thanks. I feel kind of horny right now, I guess that's a good sign that I'm truly back.
Willow: Uh... sure!
Spike: Hi everyone.
Buffy: Spike, let's have sex, you still have a crush on me, don't you? *Clings to his leg*
Spike: I thought you'd never ask!

Buffy: *After sex* God, what am I doing, Spike? I hate you.
Spike: What the...

- 2 DAYS LATER -

Buffy: Spike, want to have sex?
Spike: But I thought...
Buffy: I don't care. I've got nothing to lose and I'm really, really turned on right now.

Buffy: *After sex* Spike, why do I keep doing this? I hate you. I'm using you because I'm really horny.
Spike: That's it. NO MORE SEX FOR YOU.
Buffy: Fine! I'll go to L.A.
Spike: Wait! I didn't mean it!

Kat B:

Buffy: I'm sad that Giles left me. SO sad. Watch me sulk. Hey, no one is watching me sulk!
Spike: Buffy! I'm here...I'll watch you sulk.
Buffy: Ok... just give me a second to turn away first and not let you see me sulk because I'm playing hard to get...
Spike: One second! SO long! I've loved you for FOREVER! That is the whole point! I'll never leave, not even if you kill me.
Buffy: Oh Spike! That's SO UNIQUE! Let me give you lots of very digusting French kisses that show that I'm just using you to not think about Giles...even though I know I am thinking of Giles.
Spike: I don't care that you're thinking about Giles, actually that is very gross...but I want to kiss you so badly. I love you Buffy, I try not to, but I can't stop...
Buffy: OH...the drama! The sweet sweet unique words that I have NEVER heard of before.

-Buffy walks down the street of L.A.-
Spike: Buffy! I'm alive. I'm not dead. I think because I sacrificed myself for the world and all, my gift is life. Isn't that great!
Buffy: Spike! But-but...how could this be! I've been waiting for this day to come! I've been so lonely and I felt sadness for all my days. Lets runaway to a far land that is that night bar across the street!
Spike: Oh Buffy, but it is so far.
Buffy: Yes, but as far as our love will last.
Spike: Oh Buffy, I have never felt this way before...
Buffy: Oh Spike, let's stop with the "OH" and runaway to that night bar.
Spike: Oh Buffy, oh special special perfect Buffy. Lets!
Buffy: Spike, special..er...above normal, perfect, um, below perfect, eh, average - below-average, um, fine...actually, extremely unperfect...but I said Above Normal! Spike.
-Spike smiles really widely in pride and takes Buffy by her nose and leads her to the bar-

-In The Bar-
Spike: I love holdng your nose...it's like... we are officially a couple.
Buffy: Lets hold noses so everyone can see we are a couple.
Spike: Oh Buffy! I love this song...I can so relate!
-The song: "I'm A Barbie Girl" comes up-
Spike: I have an extremely unqiue idea no one has ever though of before...
Buffy: What is it?
Spike: Let me...*giggle* Let me...BUY YOU A DRINK!
Buffy: Oh my gosh! That is such a GREAT idea! You are so smart...genius even!
-A guy and a girl come up to the bar and took the seats they wanted and bought a drink-
Spike: Not fair!!! He stole my idea of buying drinks for a girl! What a freak.
Buffy: It's okay Spiky, you are still special in my book.
Spike: Book! You have a book! That's so cool. Can we read? I'll read it to you.
Buffy: Um...I didn't mean it that way. I have no book. It is an expression...and, I didn't know you could read. Aw, you're special, Spike!
-the guy and the girl start laughing and the guy turn around and Buffy gasps-
Spike: Oh for the love of bloody Buffy and me!

-In The Bar Again-
Buffy: Angel! What are you doing here!
Angel: Buffy. How are you doing!?
Spike: Buffy, you love me, remember! We held noses and everything!
Angel: What are you doing with Spike? What's he doing alive...I thought the world's gift was to have him dead?
Spike: Aw...I was a gift!? *wide grin* Wait...HEY!
Buffy: Angel, I missed you! I want to be with you again.
Spike: Buffy! GASP, how could you. I thought we would run away and make lots of babies...I thought our love will last as long as my "thingy"!
Angel: Buffy, doesn't want you or your thingy!
Spike: How can you say that! Buffy, how can you love Angel when I can give you all the barbies in the world!
Buffy: Spike, I cannot be with you anymore because, you...don't have a book.
Spike: *cries* I KNEW YOU'D BRING THAT UP! Buffy, as long as I can read, right?
An exasperated Angel: Oh look! A DISTRACTION!!!
Spike: WHERE!?
Angel: Ran out the bar!
-Spike runs out the bar-
Buffy: You're so smart Angel!
Angel: Don't forget special!?
-Buffy and Angel kiss and yes, Spike is still tryin' to find the distraction-

Spike:
Your late,
For our date,
Did you bring more,
Food like you swore?

Buffy: How poetic Spike! But... I didn't. You see...

Spike:
Buffy-boo,
How could you?

Buffy: You see spike, I, um, accidentally took the wrong road and ended up in LA, The City of Lost ANGELS... *widens eyes to give spike a hint*

Spike:
*GASP* Buffy! Just my luck!
*GASP* Buffy! You know the food in LA suck!

Buffy: Well, Spike, in the city of lost *shouts* ANGELS... I met... an Angel. *shows wide eyes*

Spike:
*GASP* I'll kill that Angel! He stole the food you bought!
He deserves to bloddy rot!

Buffy: Can't your brain take a hint! No wait, don't answer that...

Spike:
I thought you loved me,
I thought we were ment to be.

Ok. I'm not gonna be poetic anymore... cause the fire tore. Eh, so is our date off?

Buffy: What do you think? No wait, do you think?

Spike: Well, I think I do... think.

Buffy: Let me cut to the chase...

Spike: Who're you chasing? Am I it, or are you it?

Buffy: Spike... you obviously have the brain of a 5 year old.

Spike: Really!? I thought I have a brain of a 3 yeard old. Thanks Buffy!

Buffy: SPIKE! I never want to see you again. I met Angel in LA and I realized I belong with him.

Spike: But why!? What's Angel have I don't. We both got bleedin' souls, remember!? That's why I can't bloody drink bloody blood! Angel and me are bloody same! He bloody... doesn't say bloody. I'll stop that, because if I don't... it will totally ruin my Angel-copy image.

Buffy: You are seriously asking that? Ok. He's more... romantic.

Spike: What's more romantic than me/my poetic talent.

Buffy: Angel's...poetic talent.

Spike: Ok. What's more romantic than me and my...accent.

Buffy: Angel's accent.

Spike: Hm... what's more romantic than me and my... Mr. Angel. *points down* Wait... let me guess. Angel's Mr. Spike?

Laughing Buffy: My Mrs. Angel.

Wallpapers

Living Dead Girl
Psycho Flower Child 1
Psycho Flower Child 2
Psycho Flower Child 3

Ask Us Again Why We Could Never Love Spuffy
Old 02-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Yay , new thread. Thanks for starting it Liz [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] when we have quotes in our titles [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Was my pleasure! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img].

Quotes about anti Spuffy rock. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].
Old 02-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay new thread! I love the title Liz!
Old 02-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

hay liz, nice title!

here's another quote between spuffy after they had sex the first time to put on the opening post:

Spike: Vampires make you hot.
Buffy: One Vampire made me hot. One! You're just...conveinient.

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Stop Hate
Old 02-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Added it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
Old 02-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] New thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's been awhile since I posted on this thread. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

It's okay, Mark! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I'm at www.cityofangel.com and i'm listening to the VIP greetings and Andy Hallet just said, "Angel. The vampire who thinks he's got soul." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 02-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Luv the title! It's totally true and apart from unhealthy it was disgusting too. Spike had no right to influence Buffy like he did.

Shipper of: Karl/Susan, Dawson/Joey, Bridget/Mark, Willow/Tara
Old 02-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Where are all my beloved Anti's? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Old 02-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Living Dead Girl:
<STRONG>Where are all my beloved Anti's? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm here

THanks for the new thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ah, I love JM. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 02-18-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

You're very welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I'm trying to think of more titles.. which, we probably won't likely use because people seem to like having lives. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Old 02-19-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Living Dead Girl:
<STRONG>You're very welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I'm trying to think of more titles.. which, we probably won't likely use because people seem to like having lives. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know what you mean. Ah, where is everyone!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added? Totally Anti Spuffy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread