Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi! I'm so glad Cordy's returning. I've missed her on the show.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

i didnt see s4! im mad cuz i want ot see it but TNT isnt showing them.,..so i have to wait..but no big..cuz the first three were the best cordy/angel ones anyways

Bhery
Old 01-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I Can;t wait till cordy comes back on angel, i really want them to be together, is she going to be a regular cast member again, or is she just going to be popping on from time to time?
Old 01-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah, i wonder how cordy will come back into the show, i mean, come on, shes in a coma, and they never mention her anymore, is she just gonna wake up or something? i can't wait to see her back on the show though.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Sarah I feel like you, how is Cordy going to come back... and since I don't read spoilers anymore I just keep wondering.

Anita
Old 01-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

I do read spoilers and I'm honestly not so sure how she wakes up so unexpectedly.

Watched "Heartrob" again tonight, love those early Season Three moments between DB and CC. So cute!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 11:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Isn't CC just the classiest actress? I respect her so much and will follow her to any show. It's just that she and DB work so well together. Dang it. When does the 100 th air. and when does cordy come back (I know a pipe dream, but I want her back on Angel, I'd settle for recurring after staking the Evebitch of course)

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 01-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye of Botox:
<STRONG>Isn't CC just the classiest actress? I respect her so much and will follow her to any show. It's just that she and DB work so well together. Dang it. When does the 100 th air. and when does cordy come back (I know a pipe dream, but I want her back on Angel, I'd settle for recurring after staking the Evebitch of course)</STRONG>
I like how you think. I want Cordy back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Season 3 is the best season of Angel.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-16-2004, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah they where so chute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].So whats up with you guys.I am looking forward to see the 100th episode [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].I hope for c/a moments [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].Saw season 2 episodes the scene's between c/a are so chute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Eye ...haai welcome back agian i remember how ware u .Jaime [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that Season Three is the best season of AtS thus far.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>I agree that Season Three is the best season of AtS thus far.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Agreed
Old 01-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I completely agree with you guys that season 3 was the best. It had some of the best A/C moments. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD.

Genevieve
Old 01-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>I agree that Season Three is the best season of AtS thus far.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]</STRONG>
*agrees*
Old 01-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I completely agree with you guys that season 3 was the best. It had some of the best A/C moments. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD.

Genevieve</STRONG>
Ditto [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]...I Think One Of My Faveorite C/A Episodes In That Season Would Be Birthday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]...It had so many great moments [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Total Fan

I'm in such a C/A-y mood today.

I just read an adorable Charisma interview. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] her.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited *Emma* ]