Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2021, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Angel/Cordelia/Doyle Friendship Appreciation #4: "It was just three misfits and it was really special."

Angel/Cordelia/Doyle Friendship Thread
They were only together for a short time but they effect they would have on each others lives would be profound. When Angel noticed the intruder little did he know how much that meetingh would change his life, you could almost feel that something special was about to happen , the vision that brought Angel to the party that brought Cordelia back into his life. Just confirmed it. from that very first episode it was obvious that there was something special between the three of them that even Doyles death could not destroy. Angel and Cordlia neve forgot and niether have we the Original Three...

Fan List
1. tootyfnfrooty
2. I_Love_JennaJameson
3. ~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~
4. BrathanSupporter
5. fresley4ever
6. B.Chambers
7. lunas_borednow
8. Charmed Slayer Angel
9. *Amethyst*
10. Si_Crazy
11. fractured moonlight
12. Permanent 99
13. Olderroswellfan

What made them so special?
Ways their friendship changed each of them:
Angel
Cordelia
Doyle

Best Scenes
CORDELIA: Ah! Ohh! Look, over there! A cockroach! In the corner. I'd say it's a bantamweight! Okay, first thing. We need to call an exterminator - and a sign painter. We should have a name on the door!
ANGEL: Okay. I'm confused.
CORDELIA: Well, Doyle filled me in on your little mission. So I was just saying, that if we're going to be helping people out, maybe a small charge. A fee. You know, something to help pay the rent, and my salary. You need someone to organize things, and you're not exactly rolling in it Mr. I-was-alive-for-200-years-and-never-developed-an-investment-portfolio.
ANGEL: You want to charge people?
CORDELIA: Well, not everybody. But sooner or later we are gonna have to help some rich people, right? (to Doyle) Right?
DOYLE: Possibly, yeah.
CORDELIA: Hand me that box. So I figure that we should charge based on a case-by-case analysis, but with me working for a flat fee. I mean, um...that is, if... you think that you can use me? (he smiles, hands her the box) Of course this is just temporary - until my inevitable stardom takes affect. (She walks off)
DOYLE: You made a good choice. She'll provide a connection to the world. She's got a very - humanizing influence.
ANGEL: You think she's a hottie.
DOYLE: Ah, yeah, she's a stiffener alright, I can't lie about that. But, you know, she could use a hand.
ANGEL: True.
DOYLE: You know there's a lot of people in this city need helpin'.
ANGEL: Hmm. So I noticed.
DOYLE: You game?
ANGEL: I'm game. ~ 1x01 City Of

Best Quotes

CORDELIA: Hand me that box. So I figure that we should charge based on a case-by-case analysis, but with me working for a flat fee. I mean, um...that is, if... you think that you can use me? Of course this is just temporary - until my inevitable stardom takes affect.
DOYLE: You made a good choice. She'll provide a connection to the world. She's got a very - humanizing influence.
ANGEL: You think she's a hottie.
DOYLE: Ah, yeah, she's a stiffener alright, I can't lie about that. ~ 1x01 City Of

Most Memorable Moments
When Angel is Whammied by the talking stick and pulls Cordy and Doyke in for a group hug ~ Sense and Sensitivity 1x06

Tribute Videos
YouTube - "Make a Deal with God" Angel, Doyle & Cordelia WATCH IN HD!

Fanfiction
The Power of Three by Ellen

Future Title Suggestions
Because together they mach other a better "person"

Past Threads

Old 03-25-2021, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

YW

https://theangelrewatch.tumblr.com/p...nd-sensitivity

Old 03-28-2021, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Angel in the last two gifs
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-28-2021, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was a hilarious episode for them. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, Cordelia & Doyle didn't appreciate sensitive Angel at all!
Old 03-29-2021, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Too bad
It was such a funny scene
Old 04-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That whole ep was fun
Old 04-04-2021, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It was, Cordelia & Doyle didn't appreciate sensitive Angel at all!
That was hilarious. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

The beginning

https://starryeyesxx.tumblr.com/post/182947592253
Old 04-26-2021, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha Cordy and how Angel and Doyle reacted
Old 04-28-2021, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She basically gave herself the job there
Old 05-31-2021, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh
Old 06-07-2021, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was a great moment though, the start of what the three of them had
Old 06-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was a great start.
Reply   Post New Thread