Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Timmy ~:
<STRONG>"Exercise me" avie is really funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Too bad I couldn't find an avie with naked Buffy. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i feel ur pain...sort off

great art!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bhery
Old 03-01-2004, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Kate's avie...but I still prefer mine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Everybody love's your avie Jen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], I love the Spuffy avies a lot even if I haven't used one of them for the last couple of months.

Anita
Old 03-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too obssesed with Orli [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Here are Some caps. Rebelle [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kirstee Great song lyrics for Spuffy. The song fits them so well. Because that thin line between love and hate was always such a part of Buffy and Spike's relationship. Thanks for reminding me I hadn't been here in a long time. You can expect to see me more often again, I hope.

Jaime Awesome fanart from your Aunt. She does such a great job with those. I've seen many of the new ones you've got on your site too - they're terrific. I love the caps you posted too. Very Spuffy - full of angst and love.

Kate I could see your 2nd fanart and it's lovely. Thanks for sharing it. Yes, you are the queen of Spuffy smut aren't you.

~Faithful Firecracker~
Old 03-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Love the FA [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks For The Caps Jamie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]..I Love The Intervention Kiss...lol
Old 03-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeptheFaith:
<STRONG>Kirstee Great song lyrics for Spuffy. The song fits them so well. Because that thin line between love and hate was always such a part of Buffy and Spike's relationship. Thanks for reminding me I hadn't been here in a long time. You can expect to see me more often again, I hope.
</STRONG>
yay! You came back [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
.Les Miserables.
icon:sporkyadrasteia
Old 03-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*.:
<STRONG>Thanks For The Caps Jamie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]..I Love The Intervention Kiss...lol</STRONG>
Don't we all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think it is out of the question for us to get a B/S ending..still.

Chosen left the ending wide open with the ILYNYD. All we need is for a phone call from Buffy (since it looks like SMG is a no show), a smile on Spike's face, and him heading off to Rome.

Its already been set up that Andrew knows and we know how he can keep a secret. Even if he couldn't tell Buffy directly he could never keep it from his new Yoda, Giles. Given the ending of Chosen I believe Giles is not keep secrets from Buffy, especially one as big as Spike being alive. It would be just a matter of time, imo.
Anna
Old 03-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KeeptheFaith:
<STRONG>Kirstee Great song lyrics for Spuffy. The song fits them so well. Because that thin line between love and hate was always such a part of Buffy and Spike's relationship. Thanks for reminding me I hadn't been here in a long time. You can expect to see me more often again, I hope.

Jaime Awesome fanart from your Aunt. She does such a great job with those. I've seen many of the new ones you've got on your site too - they're terrific. I love the caps you posted too. Very Spuffy - full of angst and love.

Kate I could see your 2nd fanart and it's lovely. Thanks for sharing it. Yes, you are the queen of Spuffy smut aren't you.</STRONG>
LAURA!! Where you been? If it wasn't for your fantastic fic reviews I'd think you'd dropped off the planet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Don't be a stranger [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
And the smut... well, it's hardly a chaste relationship in the first place? I'm just working with what they gave me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Jay: Down, boy!
K8x

EYE-BF!

I don't suffer from insanity . I enjoy every minute of it.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by progirl:
<STRONG>I don't think it is out of the question for us to get a B/S ending..still.

Chosen left the ending wide open with the ILYNYD. All we need is for a phone call from Buffy (since it looks like SMG is a no show), a smile on Spike's face, and him heading off to Rome.

Its already been set up that Andrew knows and we know how he can keep a secret. Even if he couldn't tell Buffy directly he could never keep it from his new Yoda, Giles. Given the ending of Chosen I believe Giles is not keep secrets from Buffy, especially one as big as Spike being alive. It would be just a matter of time, imo.
Anna</STRONG>
Awww! cute!
Old 03-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

I am still hoping for some kind of Spuffy ending. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Laura Great to see ya back here.

Everybody should check out her Great fics. http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=363359

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I just read this from Tv Guide-

Still, we had to ask: If the Chosen One were to reappear in the Buffyverse, which of her undead loves would she be returning for - Spike or Angel? "You think I’m going to tell you that? I’m not going to tell you that," Whedon says. "If she were to come back it would be to answer that question."

So we'll find out if SMG comes back. I'm not exactly sure if I am happy with this news or not..
.Les Miserables.
icon:sporkyadrasteia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread