Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What if..........................?

Hey guys I've seen this at another board and decided to try it here You gotta keep your imagination working. I'm gonna ask a question about something that didn't happen on 24 and what things would have been like if it had actually happened. Got it? It's like this, for example, "What if Jack Bauer hadn't disappeared in the end of day 5??". The person who anwers the question must add another "what if" question. Can we start?

Here's my question:

What if Teri hadn't died on Day 1??

Be creative!
Old 10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

great idea.

So, what if Teri hadn't died on day 1?
Well, i think that Jack would have left CTU anyway, cause after all the Bauers went trhough that day, it would have been only logical. I even can imagine that they would have moved to another country. I mean Jack loved Teri, and he also loves Kim and i guess all he would have wanted was to get as far away from LA as possible.

okay ...
What if Tony would have never commited treason in season 3?
|it's about time
Old 10-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmmmmmmmmmm this is a great one!

If Tony had never commited treason it would have been cool, because then he and Michelle would have really had a great reunion, without an officer standing there. Also he wouldn't have been arrested, so he wouldn't have become a bitter guy who would push Michelle away. Thus, they would have never divorced, and that would be awesome, because maybe they would both keep working at CTU after day 3 and we would get to see them in all the episodes of season 4, instead of just a half. Wow, they could have stayed in thei positions, Tony would still be the director on season 4, how awesome would that be???????? Yeah, I have a fertile imagination, and much less dramatic than the 24 writers

Anyway,

What if Gael had been able to stop the virus inside the hotel??
Old 10-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Great Idea Jussara!

What if Gael had been able to stop the virus inside the hotel??
Well i guess their wouldnt have been so much of a reunion between Tony and Michelle, because when she told him that she was infected, it was sort of a "dont know what you got till it's nearly gone". So it would have been pretty sad.

What if it turned out Kim was the traitor in season 1 instead of Nina? (Kinda unlogical)
Old 10-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

hehe this sounds fun!!!!!!!

What if it turned out Kim was the traitor in season 1 instead of Nina?
Well.. i think Jack would have left her alone or maybe disown her.. And Teri maybe wouldn't have died, but Kim might have killed Nina... but anyways....

What would have happened if Christopher Henderson actually killed Audrey in Season 5??? (for the recording??)
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What would have happened if Christopher Henderson actually killed Audrey in Season 5??? (for the recording??)
Oh my God shhhhhhhh don't say things like that out loud Sara, the writers can hear you!!!

Anyway Oh God, I think Jack would want to kill himself, I mean, that would have been the second woman he loved to be assassinated! But he wouldn't kill himself, he would rather kill Henderson after torturing him for a long time. Then after that, he would cry and cry and cry and then......I don't know but it would take a long time for him to recover from this, I can't even imagine what that would be like to him, it's painful just to imagine!!!!!!!!!

Let's see what you come up with now:

What if that cougar had never made a guest appearance on 24???
Old 10-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

What is one suppossed to answer on that?

Uhm ... okay, well, I guess Kim would have never got scared by it and would have never met Lonny(or whatever this freaks name was) ... would have never been able to take a shower and would have been covered with dirt at the end of the day.

okay
What if Carrie would have just done what Michelle had told her in season 2? Without starting a fight.
|it's about time
Old 10-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What did Michelle tell her????? God I can't remember, wasn't it just "Just do your job Carrie" ????????? If that's the case, it would have been awesome, cause if she had just done her job we woudln't have to see her annoying TM all the time ewww, I can't even think of that bitch

Anyway Was that it?? I can't post another "what if" if I don't know this is the correct moment...
Old 10-31-2006, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

well, there were some other scenes where Carrie was bitching around ... and I just mean in general. Like this one scene, where Tony sees them aarguing from his office and calls her
|it's about time
Old 10-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm so that can be what I said right?

Let me post another one:

What if Nina hadn't turned out to be a traitor? What would have happened to the character?
Old 10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

What if Nina hadn't turned out to be a traitor? What would have happened to the character?

well... i think that would have to do with the popularity of Nina... but personally i think they should have twisted it so that Nina turned out to be like Jack's long lost cousin or something and then she gets shot or something....

anyways, my next question is.....

What would happen if Chloe got stuck in the nerve gas, instead of Edgar??
Old 11-01-2006, 10:07 AM
MST Manager

Ahh, this is a fun thread! Good idea.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mmmmm I gues both Edgar and Jack would have cried a river Edgar was so in love with Chloe I mean, he liked her, despite of her weird personality, hew as always there for her. And Jack developed a great "relationship" with her, in terms of trust, at least. SO I think that without her and Tony at the same time, that would have been hell to him I'm glad nothing happened to her

What if Nina and Michelle had had a chance to meet each other? (I've always wanted that to happen, btw )
Old 11-02-2006, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
Mmmmm I gues both Edgar and Jack would have cried a river Edgar was so in love with Chloe I mean, he liked her, despite of her weird personality, hew as always there for her. And Jack developed a great "relationship" with her, in terms of trust, at least. SO I think that without her and Tony at the same time, that would have been hell to him I'm glad nothing happened to her

What if Nina and Michelle had had a chance to meet each other? (I've always wanted that to happen, btw )
You mean if she would have interrogated Nina instead of Tony in season 3?

I am sure Nina would have known, that she was Tony's wife and she would have made some nasty comments ... (someone posted a possible dialog between those two here a long time ago and I loved it) ... about Nina and Tony's past together.
I think Michelle would have stayed calm at the beginning and then she would have slapped Nina
There would have been a lot of tension in the room.

okay, uhm ...
What if Sherry would have never betrayed David .... ever?
|it's about time
Old 11-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I would have loved to see Michelle kicing Nina's ass

Hmmm yours is really difficult, I can't imagine what would have happened............................anyone has any ideas???