Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerea . (View Post)
i don't like her
and i'm happy that she left after season 2..she irritates me!>.<"
fortunately i've still got my Audrey <3
Well, here we love her
I really like Kate in season 2 (And it's not about her being with Jack or not I just liked the character.)

As for Audrey I really likes her too, although there was some eps in season 4 where she annoyed me a bit too but she was great in season 5

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hehehe, Federica, I don't like her either dear, I too think she was annoyig, most of the time

Anyway, when I watched season 2 for the second time, I even liked Kate a little bit more. It's not that I don't like HER, you know, I thought her storyline was interesting and all. What I did NOT like is how sometimes they gave us the impression that she should be a love interest for Jack. I mean, it had been one year since he had lost his wife, they had JUST met each other that very day, for the first time. She trusted him to help her, because she HAD to, she had no choice but to trust him, and he needed her, for help too. SO, the entire day they were around each other because they NEEDED each other to do/say/get something. But the writers made some scenes "be careful"-ish that just didn't fit, you know. They wanted us to root for them as couple, but it just wasn't believable, given those circunstances. Just my opinion, anyway
Old 06-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don’t know why you girls are posting in her appreciation thread if you don’t like her lol but well yeah I don’t mind, you can give your opinion
As for what you said Ju, I understand, the fact that it was a bit soon for Jack to be involve in a relationship and stuff, but even if we could see that in Jack and Kate I don’t really think they were really represented as a couple or a possible couple. I wouldn’t even have thought that they would be a couple after season 2 (just wish may be ) or that she will have a little scene in season 3, I don’t really watch 24 for the couples they have in it, even if it could be a great add and that I like the couples the have (or had) in it like for Tony and Michelle or Jack and Audrey and the others couples on the show...
Anyway, they just show that Jack and Kate seemed to care about each other but it’s mainly because of the circumstance, I mean like you said they spend a lot of time together that day and when those kind of bad things happen you can get closer of people more easily then usual but really again, when I say that I like Kate I don’t especially think of “her and Jack” it’s just that I like that this character didn’t do too much stupid things like often (like we can see in some movie) a person involves in those kind of situation start to freak out and stuff, she wasn’t all whiny and things like that when Jack had to do his job, she let him do it. I don’t know if I’m clear in what I try to explain here (it’s sometimes hard to explain myself in english lol) but well...
So, yeah I liked Kate and she didn’t annoy me

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hahahaha, it's not hard to understand you dear And well, there's nothing wrong in posting when we don't like the character, if we're not bashing, we just don't like Kate, especifically, Sarah has played a lot of other characters Like, I didn't have the chance to watch Windfall a lot, but I liked her there
Old 06-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

lol I'm glad you understand me I often doubt of my english.
And yeah, don't worry I know as long as there's no bashing everyone can say their opinion
As for Sarah I didn't see her in Windfall, I don't think I even know that show lol but for example I also liked her in Dead Zone

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I don't know Dead Zone lol

Windfall is not exactly a great show, but the few times I could see it, I loved seeing Sarah again, she's so sweet
Old 06-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I would like to be added to the list please. I loved it when she was on the show and hope they bring her back in season 7!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 06-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

That's cool Ju But like you with Dead Zone I really don't know the show Windfall either lol May be one day it will air here too

Welcome LostEvi
I'm sure Aroa or one of the moderator will add you

I wish she could be in season 7 too but that will probably not happen, it's been too long since she was in the show and since she wasn't a "bad" girl you know like Nina I don't think they will found a way to bring her back in the show. But yeah that would still be great to see her again in 24

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostEvi (View Post)
I would like to be added to the list please. I loved it when she was on the show and hope they bring her back in season 7!
I totally agree. ..and you have been added.

I agree with Mél. Of course you can do what you want, especially, if you don´t bash her and it is true, Sarah has made more jobs, but it is sad read in an appreciation thread that you don´t like her.

Last edited by unbreakable clarity; 06-09-2007 at 08:21 AM
Old 06-09-2007, 07:29 AM
Extreme Fan

hi I ship jack and kate, and I liked the character of kate a lot.. I think she is very strong and corageous for someone who's been dragged into this kind of spy drama out of nowhere, and I liked her being good at heart and kinda innocent. I also loved the chemistry between those 2 jack and kate
anyways, I think sarah is a good actress and I loved her as Kate Warner, so here I am
( #292)
Old 06-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^And I did not say nothing yesterday! I am soooooooo glad you are here, Fra! Do you want to be added to the list?
Old 06-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome on this thread Fra

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 06-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love this thread!
Old 06-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Mel back

Aroa yeah, sure add me I didn't ask directly 'cause I have to admit I like Kate's character more than Sarah, but that's 'cause I didn't get to see that much of her :/ I saw her only on 24
( #292)
Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I made a banner for the thread opening

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6...wynter1aw2.jpg

there's a jake kate banner in their thread, too
( #292)

Last edited by lamagamorgana; 06-12-2007 at 12:48 AM