Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Kim's loser boyfriends: The Discussion

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok, so we have Rick and Miguel.

Not that Rick was a boyfriend, cuz he was only in her life for about 20 hours or whatever. Either way, these guys are complete wastes. They are such whiny beaver chasers it's nto even funny. Kim must have some fine ass snatch for them to have gone through all that trouble.
Old 04-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

I have to agree that Rick really wasn't a boyfriend, but I think they had chemistry. I want to know what happened to him. Did he go to prison? Just think about "what could have been!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris i couldn`t agree with you more about Rick and Miguel. Those guys are a couple of p*ssies, especially Rick for telling her that he doesn`t want to see her again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] He could`ve had her come up to the hospital and give him some special treatment wearing a nice sexy nurse`s outfit. Instead he had to act like a little bitch and tell her off. I would do just about anything for a hottie like Kim. If she wanted me to kick someone`s ass or help her get out of trouble, it would be done. Of course i stick around so i can get the rewards for my deeds from her. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2003: Message edited Hot Rod ]
Old 04-11-2003, 03:49 PM
MST Manager

OMG.

They seriously made up a thread about this.

LMFAO!
Old 04-11-2003, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot Rod:
<STRONG>Chris i couldn`t agree with you more about Rick and Miguel. Those guys are a couple of p*ssies, especially Rick for telling her that he doesn`t want to see her again. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] He could`ve had her come up to the hospital and give him some special treatment wearing a nice sexy nurse`s outfit. Instead he had to act like a little bitch and tell her off. I would do just about anything for a hottie like Kim. If she wanted me to kick someone`s ass or help her get out of trouble, it would be done. Of course i stick around so i can get the rewards for my deeds from her. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2003: Message edited Hot Rod ]</STRONG>
You mean Miguel, he's the one who was in the hospital and broke off with Kim. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

I love ya Chris.

I have to agree. I mean that has to be some serious fine bushie bowl for those fools to do all of that mad *****.

I mean, if I lost a leg for you, you best be coming to the hospital and hooking me up with some snappy nappy baby. Oh and there won't be no, "I won't swallow, I don't like the man ocean flava" ***** either. Baby you best take the man mayo and like it. Ahh my leg!!!. = sex slave for a while. Stupid Latino, play it up bro. This Mexican would, *****. Ahh...at least he can park in the handicap space now.

And Rick, dude bro...I would of hit the mom and then did Kim later. Use your brain dude. One word Rick, MIlf.

But in conclusion, Kim is a tard anyway and deserves these loser guys. I mean does she have a brain??, I never see anything that resembles logic thought in her head in any episode.

I'm out!

[ 04-11-2003: Message edited Sick Boy ]

Carlos
Old 04-12-2003, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Fehrocious:
<STRONG>

You mean Miguel, he's the one who was in the hospital and broke off with Kim. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Miguel, Ricky. It doesn`t matter. Either way that dude is a big p*ssy.
Old 04-12-2003, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

I could not agree with you any more. Maybe she has some sort iof complex or something that forces her to gravitate towards these sort of guys.

I think that I like Rick a little better than I like Miguel. Would really love to see Rick make an appearance sometime this season. A reunion between Rick and Kim would be awesome!!

I think maybe that he stayed in jail.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 04-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Boy:
<STRONG>Baby you best take the man mayo and like it. Ahh my leg!!!. = sex slave for a while. </STRONG>

Preach on Brovah. I mean, damn you went through all that crap, and thenm lost your leg. At least stick it out for that sympathy lovin. I mean come on, how much more could happen to you? Might as well enjoy the fruits of your labor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I also agree on the Kim personality assessment, she isn't exactly marriage material. And deserves to get stuck with these whining troll follower dolts.
Old 04-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love this thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I agree with you, Kim doesn't know how to chose boyfriends. I mean they all abandon her at some point. She should remember this next time.
I mean, I think Rick and Miguel were really cute but definitely no good for Kim [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2003, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Guantis Maximus:
<STRONG>

Preach on Brovah. I mean, damn you went through all that crap, and thenm lost your leg. At least stick it out for that sympathy lovin. I mean come on, how much more could happen to you? Might as well enjoy the fruits of your labor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I also agree on the Kim personality assessment, she isn't exactly marriage material. And deserves to get stuck with these whining troll follower dolts.</STRONG>
So these guys are just, well stupid. I mean I understand Miguel getting all pissed about it but Yo!, she'll MAKE it up to you. At least he didn't lose his johnson or a nut sack or something. The pity-guilt factor is way to high not to use it. I mean this like a one in a life time chance. Call Kim up and say sorry and get her to swallow Captain Winkie.
But in conclusion, Miguel should get his ***** together and enjoy the tuna curtains while he can.

As for Kim, I can see why the guys she gets involved with leave her. I mean I would, too stupid and well always in trouble. I don't like being chased by cops or getting shot at. If I wanted that I would of been a gangsta, word up.
I'd be like, are we going to bang, if not I have a badmington game to get to.

Carlos
Old 04-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

See, she's a hot girl, no diggity. You'll try to defend/help her as much as you can, but then art some point ya just gotta leave that **** alone. Miguel stuck around a bit too long and will be stumpy the rest of his life.

Rick on the other hand, you sorta have to admire that boy, if only a lil bit, he got paid to go along with some junk, then was basically trying to get out of the crap he got himself into and tried to help Kim while he was at it, i mean come on, why not get some hot snatch since it's there, right? Then once it was done, he was done with her.
Old 04-14-2003, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Guantis Maximus:
<STRONG>See, she's a hot girl, no diggity. You'll try to defend/help her as much as you can, but then art some point ya just gotta leave that **** alone. Miguel stuck around a bit too long and will be stumpy the rest of his life.

Rick on the other hand, you sorta have to admire that boy, if only a lil bit, he got paid to go along with some junk, then was basically trying to get out of the crap he got himself into and tried to help Kim while he was at it, i mean come on, why not get some hot snatch since it's there, right? Then once it was done, he was done with her.</STRONG>
Oh I hear ya brotha.

Kim took the most important thing a latino has, his right foot. With out soccer, Miguel is as good as dead now....no more bolla bolla.
To roll by the park and hear all the latino's playing soccer is just going to make him cry and hurt inside. Cause that is with this Latino does here in L.A, well not really. Poor Miguel [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah Rick had a bit more but not hitting that Charlie express hole was just stupid and that showed he was a moron. Cause we all can assume Kim gave up the tang sandwich to Miguel since they were dating longer.

Latin lover baby [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], we rock.

Carlos