Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would love a 24 movie where Tony and Michelle is still alive
Old 12-30-2009, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

I guess the only way that would happen is if they set it in the past but then it wouldn't really fit in as we have had other seasons.

I saw this animation and had to post it:

Vicky
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of the best Drunken video clips of Kiefer ... There is whole story to it . in fact several You Tube and other stills of Christmas party in Europe about 4 -5 years ago.

Past drunken kiefer pics !!

Last edited by Logan; 12-30-2009 at 08:27 AM
Old 12-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know why I don't remember seeing him on Jonathon Ross as I always watch that show.

That is pretty insane, just throwing yourself at a Christmas tree

Vicky
Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
I guess the only way that would happen is if they set it in the past but then it wouldn't really fit in as we have had other seasons.

I saw this animation and had to post it:

Old 12-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

That Christmas tree stunt was classic
Old 12-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2 or 3 years ago Rolling Stone cover story .kiefer admited when off set on break he likes to get "wasted" .last time he did it and drove it was 2nd DWI as we all know he went to jail .

Carlos said in a few interviews he can remember a few al nighters with Kiefer,while doing 24 press tours .

He still drinks and yes since he has a suspended license has a driver .why all these years and the amount of money he makes he wasn't using a driver /limo or even a taxi is beyond dumb .

He i have been inp laces knowing i am going to get loaded make sure car is at home take the bus then a taxi . I sure as hell don't even come close to his payday ..
Old 01-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not surprised about the wasted confession
Old 01-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stars shine at snowy Fenway
SATURDAY, 01.02.2010 / 5:47 PM / 2010 BRIDGESTONE NHL WINTER CLASSIC By Shawn P. Roarke - NHL.com "To play the second (hockey) game in Fenway Park, this is awesome. You know, I'm not a hockey player, but to be able to skate with these gentlemen is a great honor."
-- Kiefer Sutherland

Actor Kiefer Sutherland knocks the puck away from actor Denis Leary during the second period the of the Boston Bruins Legends Classic hockey game on the outdoor rink at Fenway Park in Boston, Saturday Jan. 2, 2010. (AP Photo/Adam Hunger)
Old 01-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gee I have fix all my errors

Last edited by Logan; 01-04-2010 at 08:39 AM
Old 01-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Double post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, Kiefer didn't wear '24' few quick interview with bearded tired Kiefer

His intro of a crwod of 32,000 Huge pop , Tia would have thought it was HHH or HBK coming out

January 4, 2010

By the end of Saturday’s Legends Classic at Fenway, Kiefer Sutherland was fatigued, and we’re not surprised. The “24’’ star had looked a bit worse for wear when he showed up at the park, dropped off by his driver on Van Ness Street a few hours before game time.

Wearing shades and a scarf and clutching two packs of Camels, Jack Bauer smiled wanly as he posed for photos and signed autographs. “You wearing ‘24’ today?’’ he was asked. The actor, a diehard hockey fan who grew up in Canada, paused. “That’d be clever,’’ he said without looking up. “I didn’t even think of that.’’ (He wore No. 11.) Sutherland had plenty of fans inside Fenway, too, including Steve and Jill Katsoulis, whose 7-month-old son is named Kiefer. Fans of Sutherland’s since seeing 1987’s “The Lost Boys,’’ the Maynard couple were hoping to get their son’s “24’’-themed baby announcement signed by the star.

Before hitting the ice, Sutherland cured whatever ailed him with a greasy meal from McDonald’s - he gave one of his McNuggets to B’s coach Claude Julien - and then emerged from the locker room with the day’s other celebrity skaters.

After the game, a sweaty Sutherland sat by his locker and answered a few questions. Yes, he said, it was a treat to play with some of his boyhood heroes on a rink at the historic ballpark. Farrelly, the game’s MVP, was likewise chatty. He told us he and brother Peter start shooting their new comedy, “Hall Pass,’’ next month in Atlanta. (The movie, about a husband whose wife gives him a permission to misbehave, stars Owen Wilson.)

Last edited by Logan; 01-04-2010 at 08:50 AM
Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Thats awesome, thanks for posting

Was that event even televised? I know the actual game the day before was

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 01-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the lots of info Matt!
Old 01-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The game was day after NHL winter classic so unless local Sprots network taped it it won't be on Tv. Funny it snowed during most of game , I posted my thoughts in sports

By Eric Munn Jan 6, 2010, 7:45 GMT

Kiefer Sutherland has vowed there is no end in sight for 24.
The high-octane drama is currently filming its eighth series but Sutherland says there will be plenty more to come as long as people are enjoying it.

The new series is set in New York with Jack Bauer being dragged from his now quiet family life to protect a Middle Eastern leader from assassination at the UN.

Slumdog Millionaire and Bollywood star Anil Kapoor will play the politician facing the hit.
Kiefer said: 'As long as people are enjoying it I think we should continue making it.
'The time has gone by like you wouldn't believe. My daughter was in junior high school when I started and now she's going to university.'

Sutherland said when they made the pilot for the show it seemed unlikely that they would be able to make many series but the challenge of doing so has pushed them on.
Kiefer said: 'When we first got picked up producer Joel Surnow looked at me and jokingly said, 'I don't know if we can finish this' because they'd never written 24-hours in real time.

'The first season got done and we realised the second season was going to be an unbelievable challenge and every year it kind of grows and the challenge becomes greater.'