Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 05-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just can't wait to see their reunion because It's been so long, and Audrey reaction when Jack name was mentioned, I loved it. She still trust him and believe in him and know whatever Jack is doing, is all for good reasoning.

Just like she was right in Season 5, with knowing automatically that Jack had nothing to do with the
Spoiler:
although he faked his death.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 05-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPAalltheway (View Post)
For those outside the US, I posted a few screencaps of the clip: Agent Rez's 24 Fanfiction - Screenshots from the Jack/Audrey sneak peak
AAAAAAAW
Old 05-27-2014, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok I welled up the min she walkd into the room the tears started so so emotional . how they care about each pther. Come on Jack tell her you killed for your lover Renee .. They murderd her in cold blood , you excated revenge on some real nasy bad guys.

Now I want more ... they need more time..

Full Audrey Jack scene
Old 05-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Agreed, Matt. They definitely need more time. And is it just me, or does anyone else think that after everything Audrey sacrificed for Jack, she deserved better than him yelling at her to leave? Why was he so anxious for her to go anyway? I know it was probably painful for him but considering she never had any closure I kind of thought he owed her that.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well he wasnt yelling at her more he knew she had a job to do, her being with jack stirred up so many emotions . I think Jack felt it would distract audrey . Yes he has to have more alone time . Maybe Audrey looks into why Jack killed all those Russians ..
Old 05-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I loved the scene. I think it's touching that after all this time and all the things that have happened, they still care so deeply.

Audrey's "I don't even know where to begin" Isn't that what Jack said to her when they saw each other again in S5?

As for Jack telling her to go, I took it as him understanding that their personal issues have to come second to what else was going on at the time and if she stayed in the room any longer, they were going to get into things that there just wasn't time for yet.

As long as their heads stayed pressed together, I thought for a brief moment that there might be a kiss.

Notice, that Audrey didn't respond to Jack's mentions of Mark. Hopefully there will be more scenes of them together
Old 05-27-2014, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Jack knows that he can't be with Audrey and had to stop her, stop themselves from getting to close. They were just a blink away from kissing.
By pushing her away he protected her. And I believe Audrey knows it.

I'm sure we'll get some more scenes after Jack stopped Margot.

Robin & Ted | Gail & Dov | Sarah & Chuck | Amy & Jake | Gretchen & Jimmy

Bar Refaeli | Yvonne Strahovski | Cobie Smulders
Old 05-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, first of all: OMG OMG THEIR SCENE WAS PERFECT. I actually think it couldn't be better. It was emotional but it had '24' written all over it. And they said so little but SO much at the same time. Amazing! I didn't expected a kiss, so I was glad it didn't happened. I mean, it was not the moment nor the place of a kiss, right. I'm not sure it's gonna happen (althought OF COURSE I really want it), but I'm very curious and excited about everything. Now, I don't think we'll have more scenes next week, so that's sad.. But hopefully, soon!

Quote:
And is it just me, or does anyone else think that after everything Audrey sacrificed for Jack, she deserved better than him yelling at her to leave? Why was he so anxious for her to go anyway? I know it was probably painful for him but considering she never had any closure I kind of thought he owed her that.
Actually, I didn't saw it that way.. This is 24, it has a quick pace and there isn't time for a long and slow conversation. At least not right now, definitely not on this season. Anyway, I think Jack telling Audrey to go was more for him than for her. The way I see it, he needed her away from him, not only because they were in the middle of a tense situation, but because I think, in some ways, Jack thinks Audrey is better of without him. He thinks she's good with her husband, the man who took care of her, and doesn't want to get in the way. You can tell by the way he asks her about him, if she's happy, if her husband is good to her.
Wow, that's what I call 'over reading' things, hahahaha.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with you.
We heard the conversation between Jack and Pres. Heller:
Jack wants to go back in the field and then surrender (yeah as if he really would do that). So he knows he has to leave Audrey again and doesn't want her to bond too emotional again.

It comes to my mind, that scene could be a farewell too. Jack coming clean about his past and telling Audrey the truth, making sure that she is okay and then letting her go.

Robin & Ted | Gail & Dov | Sarah & Chuck | Amy & Jake | Gretchen & Jimmy

Bar Refaeli | Yvonne Strahovski | Cobie Smulders
Old 05-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full◎Circle (View Post)
It comes to my mind, that scene could be a farewell too. Jack coming clean about his past and telling Audrey the truth, making sure that she is okay and then letting her go.
It surely is a possibility and I feel very torn about that, actually. I mean, it could be a goodbye and I don't have any clue of what could happen next for them. I literally can't imagine anything, no scenarios, no situations.. I really wonder what's gonna happen now? But on the other hand, I would b extremely mad and frustated it this were their first and last encounter.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
I loved the scene. I think it's touching that after all this time and all the things that have happened, they still care so deeply.

Audrey's "I don't even know where to begin" Isn't that what Jack said to her when they saw each other again in S5?

I'm not shocked they still care deeply for each other, no surprise there. They never really got that closure and they were forced to go their separate ways, it wasn't because they both wanted it.

When Audrey said that line, I was so heartbroken for them. Kim Raver just delivered that line to perfection. They both [Kiefer and Raver] just nailed that scene so well.

Quote:
I think Jack knows that he can't be with Audrey and had to stop her, stop themselves from getting to close. They were just a blink away from kissing.

Agreed. That's exactly why he stopped himself, he understood the situation he was in, and remembered why he broke it off with her to begin with so he just stopped them from going over that line.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:

I'm sure we'll get some more scenes after Jack stopped Margot.
I totally agree. I saw the scene the same way. It was short but a beautiful and well executed scene. I think that Kim and Kiefer knew that that scene was really important. They have a great chemistry.

I really really hope that we will have more scenes of them together, it will be difficult cause we only have 12 episodes but I really hope so.

I don´t know how Audrey and Jack storyline will end, I have no idea, this is 24 so there’re more chances of them ending up apart (again) than actually together and furthermore we have Mark that won´t be that "bad" in the end. I don´t see love in that couple. With Jack again in the picture I see Audrey more "alive" and as Kim said having a voice again. It´s beautiful to see how much Audrey loves Jack despite everything. And Jack well, he doesn´t dare to have hopes or having a normal life, he is a very much damage person.

I think that the key here is if they really want to end 24 with this season. If it is (which I think so) if both live, MAYBE they will give Jack a "happy" ending.

Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose (for the Producers) of getting Audrey character back?? it would be too sad and too cruel having these two characters apart again

Last edited by Bofarull37; 05-28-2014 at 09:26 AM
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There emotional bond from 6 seasons ago sparked right up agian , Kiefer and kim have such great chemisty on screen .

I've Always Been A Pirate credit

Last edited by Logan; 05-30-2014 at 06:22 AM