Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Disliked Characters of 24 #2: For the bad, the annoying, the weazles and the downright evil

Just saw the last one was finished and I just had to say:

I hate Sherry Palmer and Cole Ortiz and Morris O'Brian and James Heller and Cheng Zhi and Miles Partizan and Janis Gold and Michelle Dessler and Barry Landes and Paul Raines and Spenser Wolff.

Now I've got that off my chest

You're right Tia- I do have a long list! And those are just a few that I don't like!

Oh and Sherry fits into all four categories

Last edited by Almeida's Army; 08-26-2011 at 06:02 PM
Old 08-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread!
I didn't hate much 24 characters, just had a strong dislike for most or just could simply care less.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

No worries

What characters do you have a strong dislike for? Michelle?
Old 08-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think you know for sure that is not my answer.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I think you know for sure that is not my answer.
You do surprise me But what characters do you have a strong dislike for?
Old 08-27-2011, 11:33 AM
New Fan

Tim...AlmeidasArmy. I just read you hate Morris O'Brian....???
he was so funny. he was so different for this show. and I liked it. I was kinda angry on him in Season 6 but he is great.
so..Umm..why do you hate him?
I read that you hate Michelle too. I thought you just didn't like her so much
hate is a very strong word to say on Michelle.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

I hate Morris cos of everything he did in S6 and S7 and Chloe's Arrest. Felt very let down as he was a character who was one of the only characters I instantly liked in S5.

As for Michelle, I don't hate her really... but thats not to say I like her cos I don't.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I hate Morris cos of everything he did in S6 and S7 and Chloe's Arrest. Felt very let down as he was a character who was one of the only characters I instantly liked in S5.

As for Michelle, I don't hate her really... but thats not to say I like her cos I don't.
Morris was doing the right thing in Chloe's arrest (if you mean the S8 epilogue). Chloe should know that the family MUST come first all the time not someone with his never-ending anger issues. Idealism is all nice and dandy, but that is not going to help your child when you are in jail. If I were Morris and Chloe insisted on supporting Jack, I would just file the divorce and get the custody of the child simple as that. A mother should know her priorities.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulker1980 (View Post)
Morris was doing the right thing in Chloe's arrest (if you mean the S8 epilogue). Chloe should know that the family MUST come first all the time not someone with his never-ending anger issues. Idealism is all nice and dandy, but that is not going to help your child when you are in jail. If I were Morris and Chloe insisted on supporting Jack, I would just file the divorce and get the custody of the child simple as that. A mother should know her priorities.
I'm actually going to agree. I understood Morris cause he was thinking as a husband and father...they come first. Who wants there wife going to jail for someone else? I think it was realistic.

This is the dislike thread though so.....lol
Old 08-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I'm actually going to agree. I understood Morris cause he was thinking as a husband and father...they come first. Who wants there wife going to jail for someone else? I think it was realistic.

This is the dislike thread though so.....lol
Yes and in real life I'd agree too, but for the purpose of this show, and having spent so much time watching Jack's life fall down, he needed to get away- and Morris should have supported that- plus it was the final straw in the already weazle-like time since Season 6
Old 08-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Hated Audrey!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you and tim think alike except he hated after Season 3 !!!

Morris i liked cause he was in small doses and since 24 doesn't always take co stars and add personal life . Morris was good to be hated , after all it only took a drill into his back and bone to make the bombs able to be activated

I have only seen the S-8 epilogue, since it only on the box set not the S-8 DVD , four times .
Old 08-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

He still shouldnt have given something that worked! They wouldnt be able to find out until much, much later, plus he surely knew that they'd kill him regardless, so why help them take all those people with him?
Old 08-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed he could have made it to look like the switch will work and just leave out one code and even go as far as it makes the bombs look active but timer stops like 2 min in bombs are dead
Old 08-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Agreed he could have made it to look like the switch will work and just leave out one code and even go as far as it makes the bombs look active but timer stops like 2 min in bombs are dead
Exactly! What he did was treasonous!