Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 11:43 AM
  #1
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Dennis Haysbert/President Palmer #4: "Palmer settled for nothing less than honor and loyalty." - ScreenRant

Welcome to the 4th
Dennis Haysbert | David Palmer appreciation thread!




1) CTUgal21
2) piscesgirl389
3) Adictisma
4) groovyk1
5) Cati
6) aurelie_a
7) Tracy123
8) Michelle Dessler
9) _virgo_
10) DreamWalker
11) onetreehill1216
12) B.Chambers
13) BrathanSupporter
14) Matt Logan
15) ln1




__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-10-2015, 02:35 PM
  #2
Elite Fan

 
Almeida's Army's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 38,370
TFTNT!

As for roles of actors I've liked, I've liked a lot of what Kiefer has done- particularly Touch and The Confession- and Xander Berkley in The Booth at the End, but the rest have picked some- very well established shows- but not shows that appeal to me. I'd love to see Carlos pick something I'd watch...

But its nice to post in a different thread to normal, especially having seen Dennis in 24 the past few weeks, has reminded me quite how good an actor he is...
__________________
Best forums Doctor Who and 24
I'm a man of many names: Tim, Timbo, Timmo, Timmo the Timlord, Almeida's Army, Part Man Part Monkey, PMPM, Bin, Binners, Binboy, the Binster, Binboy92, Sherlock- I don't mind!
Almeida's Army is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 06:37 PM
  #3
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
TFTNT!

As for roles of actors I've liked, I've liked a lot of what Kiefer has done- particularly Touch and The Confession- and Xander Berkley in The Booth at the End, but the rest have picked some- very well established shows- but not shows that appeal to me. I'd love to see Carlos pick something I'd watch...

But its nice to post in a different thread to normal, especially having seen Dennis in 24 the past few weeks, has reminded me quite how good an actor he is...
No problemo!

I agree... I like Carlos, so I'd like to watch him in other shows. It seems like shows he choose, I never want to watch.

I agree... and the latest episode we just watch. Just amazing performance.
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 06:39 PM
  #4
Elite Fan

 
Almeida's Army's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 38,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
No problemo!

I agree... I like Carlos, so I'd like to watch him in other shows. It seems like shows he choose, I never want to watch.

I agree... and the latest episode we just watch. Just amazing performance.
Agree with both statements. Gah,I'd love Carlos to do something I'd watch- S5 of Prison Break anyone? Carlos could do something in that...
__________________
Best forums Doctor Who and 24
I'm a man of many names: Tim, Timbo, Timmo, Timmo the Timlord, Almeida's Army, Part Man Part Monkey, PMPM, Bin, Binners, Binboy, the Binster, Binboy92, Sherlock- I don't mind!
Almeida's Army is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 06:50 PM
  #5
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Agree with both statements. Gah,I'd love Carlos to do something I'd watch- S5 of Prison Break anyone? Carlos could do something in that...


Will he be like his Season 7 character?... and I still can't believe PB is returning at least my theory would make sense though
Spoiler:


I hope this new Dennis show is as good as it sounds.
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:10 PM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
Almeida's Army's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 38,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)


Will he be like his Season 7 character?... and I still can't believe PB is returning at least my theory would make sense though
Spoiler:


I hope this new Dennis show is as good as it sounds.
I'm hoping they do it properly and bring back the core cast- so Michael, Lincoln, T-Bag (A must!!), Sucre, Mahone, C-Note, Sara and Gretchen. Plus Dennis Haysbert and Carlos Bernard

I'm very wary and apprehensive about it though as the last few episodes were about as perfect as it could be...
__________________
Best forums Doctor Who and 24
I'm a man of many names: Tim, Timbo, Timmo, Timmo the Timlord, Almeida's Army, Part Man Part Monkey, PMPM, Bin, Binners, Binboy, the Binster, Binboy92, Sherlock- I don't mind!
Almeida's Army is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 09:33 PM
  #7
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I'm hoping they do it properly and bring back the core cast- so Michael, Lincoln, T-Bag (A must!!), Sucre, Mahone, C-Note, Sara and Gretchen. Plus Dennis Haysbert and Carlos Bernard

I'm very wary and apprehensive about it though as the last few episodes were about as perfect as it could be...

Dennis and Carlos on PB?

Amazing that all these actors... well the core three actors Michael, Lincoln and T-Bag are reunited on The Flash/Arrow. lol ... it even makes the show much more fun to watch. Too bad you don't watch superhero genre shows.

__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
Almeida's Army's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 38,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Dennis and Carlos on PB?

Amazing that all these actors... well the core three actors Michael, Lincoln and T-Bag are reunited on The Flash/Arrow. lol ... it even makes the show much more fun to watch. Too bad you don't watch superhero genre shows.

I think both would be great, especially Carlos.

I did watch the first few episodes of The Flash and Arrow but i kind of got distracted by all the other shows out there so it fell by the wayside a bit...
__________________
Best forums Doctor Who and 24
I'm a man of many names: Tim, Timbo, Timmo, Timmo the Timlord, Almeida's Army, Part Man Part Monkey, PMPM, Bin, Binners, Binboy, the Binster, Binboy92, Sherlock- I don't mind!
Almeida's Army is offline  
Old 09-15-2015, 02:18 PM
  #9
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I think both would be great, especially Carlos.

I did watch the first few episodes of The Flash and Arrow but i kind of got distracted by all the other shows out there so it fell by the wayside a bit...

... I guess it depends on what character they portray... but definitely Carlos over Dennis.

Aww too bad. I love both shows.
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 09-15-2015, 05:05 PM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
Almeida's Army's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 38,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

... I guess it depends on what character they portray... but definitely Carlos over Dennis.

Aww too bad. I love both shows.
I think with Fox River being in Chicago, there's always a chance for Carlos to appear in some shape or form because he is a native of Chicago so would have the accent.

It's not that I didn't like them, I actually quite enjoyed The Flash especially, but there is so much great TV out there its so difficult to keep up! I will give The Flash another go at some point. It was certainly very watchable.
__________________
Best forums Doctor Who and 24
I'm a man of many names: Tim, Timbo, Timmo, Timmo the Timlord, Almeida's Army, Part Man Part Monkey, PMPM, Bin, Binners, Binboy, the Binster, Binboy92, Sherlock- I don't mind!
Almeida's Army is offline  
Old 09-15-2015, 11:11 PM
  #11
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I think with Fox River being in Chicago, there's always a chance for Carlos to appear in some shape or form because he is a native of Chicago so would have the accent.

It's not that I didn't like them, I actually quite enjoyed The Flash especially, but there is so much great TV out there its so difficult to keep up! I will give The Flash another go at some point. It was certainly very watchable.


Going by the native thing. It'll be nice if you were correct though.

Oh okay... and I agree with you... people are still trying to get me to watch Games of Thrones and True Detective... it's just too much shows to keep track of these days. And I'm sorry, I just couldn't get into GOT. And I need to catch up with Breaking Bad...

All the above shows I can't see Dennis in.... well probably True Detective...
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 03-29-2016, 12:28 AM
  #12
Fan Forum Hero

 
CityGal's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 72,783
Love the title.
__________________
Christine • icon: • ♥
CityGal is offline  
Old 03-29-2016, 10:38 AM
  #13
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Love the title.
Same here! He was a great President. A president anyone would love to have in real life.
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
Old 03-29-2016, 01:01 PM
  #14
Fan Forum Hero

 
CityGal's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 72,783
Seriously.

Now I just have to settle for watching him in insurance commercials.
__________________
Christine • icon: • ♥
CityGal is offline  
Old 08-14-2016, 06:07 PM
  #15
you are my world

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 404,216
Just saw the trailer for his new show! I definitely think it's one of the shows I'll be checking out this Fall.


Oh I forgot, has been having YT video, so here is the Youtube link.
__________________
@tylerhoechlin Superman and his better half, Miss Lois Lane. @BitsieTulloch WE HAVE FUN!
[C&L | LEGENDS ONLY ]

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST