Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Day 9: Episode Discussion 9.11 (“9:00 PM-10:00 PM”) July 7, 2014

24: Day 9
9:00 PM-10:00 PM
[episode discussion] Air Date: June 7, 2014

Monday, July 7th (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Last week was questionable choices followed by a shocking return, what's next in this one hour event before the big Live Another Day ending next week.

In the penultimate episode, Audrey pursues diplomatic channels to try to prevent a full-scale war. Meanwhile, Jack Bauer leads Kate Morgan and Mark Boudreau on a mission to locate their target before it’s too late and the world is changed forever in the all-new “Day 9: 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM” episode of 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY airing Monday, July 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-911) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Yvonne Strahovski as Kate Morgan; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’Brian; Kim Raver as Audrey Boudreau; William Devane as James Heller; Benjamin Bratt as Steve Navarro; Tate Donovan as Mark Boudreau; Michael Wincott as Adrian Cross and Gbenga Akinnagbe as Erik Ritter.

Rules:
  1. Be Respectful to other posters.
  2. No Character/Actor Bashing. Especially Actor bashing, just because you don't like the character, doesn't mean the Actor need to be criticize because of it. The character and actor are different individuals, the Actors just portrays the character of whom you like or dislike.
  3. Everything is a spoiler until it has aired. So please keep everything under the spoiler tags because everybody will NOT want to know spoilers.

Old 07-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dam this is going to be one hell of a ep . I don't remember seeing that part of the preview before , where Audrey is telling jack to do whatever it takes . Mark is found out oh oh ... Maybe he can share a cell with Tony !

Last edited by Logan; 07-07-2014 at 12:05 PM
Old 07-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Absolute Fan

'world is changed forever' uh someone gonna get nuked? (speculation)
Old 07-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
'world is changed forever' uh someone gonna get nuked? (speculation)
too late for that, but Chineese Govt is now invoivled . I can see threats of reatilation
Not a spolier but one way or another Chang has to die if not this week then at the finale !!
Old 07-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
too late for that, but Chineese Govt is now invoivled . I can see threats of reatilation
Not a spolier but one way or another Chang has to die if not this week then at the finale !!
I still don't get why jack took him alive at the end of season 6.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Whew what an episode. I can't believe next week is the last week of this season, it seems like it should be more... especially since they will cover all 24 hours, so I'm going to assume that during the next episode the beginning of the episode ... like the first 45 minutes of the next episode will cover 10:00PM - 10:45 and then a huge death happens and we skip to like 10:45 am - 11:00am... or something like that. lol

Now to this episode, can I say that once Audrey went out of the White House I just shook my head, if you are a 24 fan... and watched all the seasons, I'd be shocked if you weren't concerned. So I actually can't say that ending shocked me, what was shocking was that she actually left.

Jack and Kate make a pretty good team! it was great to see them team up.

Chloe escaping, man she almost failed, the best thing that happened to her was that she fell and got knocked out for a second, it actually really saved her from Cheng, luckily for her.

I loved that Jack and Audrey, it was so sad and I loved Audrey telling Jack she'd never hate him... although when she first said that line I thought it would be foreshawoing to Jack being involved with Mark dying... so I thought he was going to die tonight or something. That didn't happen so all good.

President Heller has been great all season, he's really look Presidential and I loved his instincts to arrest Mark for treason... although it didn't happen cause Jack needed to use him for something bigger, but I loved that Heller first thought was to take serious action regardless of how close Heller was to the family.

I liked that Kate got to see a bit of humanized emotional Jack. You can see Jack tries to hide what he's feeling, so I know it was new for Kate to see Jack in that different way.

Oh and I loved Audrey's face reaction once she realize Cheng is alive, you can just see a bit of fear.. and it also showed me that although Boudreau gets credit for helping Audrey return to her right mental state, that the thought of Cheng being dead also help... cause everybody thought Cheng was dead for the past three years, and I think that's around the time where she started healing, so for Audrey to have to deal with that guy again... the one who put her through that much torture, I surely feel for her.

Now this episode wasn't my favorite of the season but still a great one like every episode of this season has been and I'm just pacing for the next episode and the promo. woah next episode seems like it's going to be a big one.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am not looking forward next episode because it's going to be the last one

As for this one, it was great! I just love this show!!!!!
Old 07-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that was one hell of a roller Coster ride . So much went down . Romance intrigue espionage . Chloe bashing her captors with metal pole . Chang having Audrey in his crosshairs . See this is how Audrey can kill CHANG . I can feel it ..
Marc in a brawl with Big Russian . Had no idea mark could hold his own . Russian last words cursing jack and saying his country will kill him .. Crazy sh**
Old 07-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope its not THE last one.......

still haven't seen anything one way or another about cancelation/renewal.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

^^I saw KS on one of the night shows say that this was it.

I'm hoping it continues somehow.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
^^I saw KS on one of the night shows say that this was it.

I'm hoping it continues somehow.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Loved, loved, loved last night's episode. Chloe taking on the guys in the truck might have been my favorite part. But then there was Mark and the Russian, Audrey & the park bench, President Heller, Jack and Audrey (those two really break my heart).

I don't want this to be the end either. I really wish this season could've been a tad bit longer. Is it too much to ask that no one I like die in the final episode?
Old 07-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
Loved, loved, loved last night's episode. Chloe taking on the guys in the truck might have been my favorite part. But then there was Mark and the Russian, Audrey & the park bench, President Heller, Jack and Audrey (those two really break my heart).

I don't want this to be the end either. I really wish this season could've been a tad bit longer. Is it too much to ask that no one I like die in the final episode?
some people I know talking about the previews and heller collapsing, then the flag draped coffin, and that is a misdirect....heller doesn't die, jack does
Old 07-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe big night bashing people then one hell of a long fall down a hill .

Romance ,with Audrey saying she never hated jack she cared for him .

I can pull a Tim saying I called it audrey in danger outside , her killing chang will make it all that much better. I am thinking of Renee Season 8 after all the she had been subject to abuse from Vlad she finally snapped and killed her tormenter
When her S service detial was killed I thought of Chang but last we saw he was heading to the port to get out of the country . So there is where it was confusing , so he was tipped off that China was going to get proof he was alive and repsonable for Sinking the freighter . Why would he care since he was leaving the country ..

Jack kate shootout , Jack confronting Mark I was really hoping for Jack to punch him out . Franky I guess the idea of mark being killed in the fight and Jack killing the russian wouldnt work. Audrey losing another husband , she really can pick them ..

So only a 1hr ep to cover 10 hrs ... I really thought we would get a 2hr finale ..
Old 07-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
some people I know talking about the previews and heller collapsing, then the flag draped coffin, and that is a misdirect....heller doesn't die, jack does

[sp] I'm probably judging too much on the promo for next week but by the promo for next week... I'll put it under spoiler tags for anyone who doesn't watch the promo's cause of spoilers
Spoiler:

Oh and Matt, I still don't see Audrey killing Cheng in the end...