Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Day 7 Episode 14 9 PM- 10 PM

FOX Broadcasting Company: Show schedule

"Day 7: 9:00-10:00 pm"

-- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

JACK SUPRISES A FAMILIAR FOE AND THE POLITICKING ESCALATES ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, MARCH 16, ON FOX

The day worsens when a conspiracy causes key players to scramble and the politicking in the administration to escalate. Agent Renee Walker receives key intelligence, and Jack Bauer yields results from a surprise meeting. Meanwhile, at the FBI, Janis Gold and Larry Moss deal with Morris O'Brian as the pressure soars in the "Day 7: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM" episode 14 of 24

airing Monday, March 16 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-714) (TV-14; V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger; Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Kurtwood Smith as Senator Blaine Mayer; Tony Todd as General Juma; Eyal Podell as Ryan Burnett; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Cameron Daddo as Vice President Hayworth; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Ryan Cutrona as Admiral Smith; Carlo Rota as Morris O'Brian; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Jennifer Carta as Presidential Aide; Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges
Visit The 24 Site

Last edited by Logan; 03-15-2009 at 09:24 PM
Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 AM
MST Manager

Can't wait.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so excited! This will be awesome been waiting all week! Wanna see Jack! Wooo! We better see Tony this week! WooOO!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking forward to watching this tonight! Should be good to see some more stuff going on at the FBI office.

icon: Spike it up
Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait Jack is a fugitive again, love that
Old 03-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw mini interviews on US entertainment TV show EXTRA....

Saw a interview with Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor, on how fans see her as the new Sheri Palmer she got all excited. Interview with Jeffrey Nordling ,Larry Moss, on how it is hard as Larry to listen to Jack. They promise "Something Historic will Happen in the White House tonight".

Last edited by Logan; 03-16-2009 at 04:51 PM
Old 03-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

i can't wait for tonight's epi
Old 03-17-2009, 04:26 AM
New Fan

This season keeps getting better and better.

Don't even know where to start. The dialogue between Jack and the Senator was incredible! Seems like he was just starting to understand Jack. Then....BAM!!!!!!!!
I did NOT see that one coming with Quinn killing the Senator.

Annie Wersching--I can't say enough about her. Her portrayal of Renee Walker is outstanding. You can see how conflicted she is, yet still trusts Jack.

I think Janis is dirty. She and Larry were the only people who knew Jack went to Mayer's house.

AWESOME fight scene between Jack and Quinn. You could just see the intensity on Jack's face.

And then, there's the INCREDIBLE Jon Voight. His speech was so chilling, I actually found myself shuddering. He has been on screen this season for maybe 7 or 8 minutes, but he has become a great villian.

9.5/10.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 AM
MST Manager

I didn't watch yet. I'll catch up this weekend.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

When will Jack ever learn that one doesn't always have to use intimidation or violence to get information? When?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since Jack was already out of the white house no real good bye for Bill . He calls Tony but he seemed not to know Bill was dead . I am sure Chloe doesn't either,but nice to see Morris even for a few min . Who the FBI understands that either Morris or Chloe know how to decipher codes better then anyone at FBI., It was interesting scene with Jack and Senator Blaine Mayer, good discussion of how maybe he can trust somebody. Now another murder pinned on Jack, again the witnesses all dead. But Jack is keeping the information he got from the senator and hospital tapes .So when it comes time to prove his innocence I can see Chloe taking the video cleaning it up to show Jack didn't murder either man.

Good episode now they are tying the men hired as attached to this corporation which is all Hodges
Old 03-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh poor Jack, they think he killed the senator now
Old 03-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

this season is getting better and better.i was so happy when i saw the senator and jack convo. i mean the senator was starting to understand him finally. of course Jack has a full of regrets. the man lost his wife over his job, his daughter wont even look at him . poor jack he's been through enough. all right stop rambling.

i also loved Morris. he really loves his wife. when he said my marriage and baby comes first

quinn killing the senator didn't see that one coming

the fight was awesome and of course jack + bulldozer= kick ass
Old 03-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Everything in this episode rocked. I loved the intensity! I recorded it and then my sister accidentally hit the guide button and recorded 45 min of the guide....GAH!

So I d/l it!

I love Renee. She has great conflict. It's great. I love her intensity and how she's sticking by Jack. That's what you do for someone who was almost kind of like your partner.

As for the Senator...I totally believed that the Senator would see the error of his ways in a sense during the time Jack interrogated him. The equality in the discussion was nice though. Glad it wasn't all...TELL ME WHERE THE FILES ARE! It was good that the Senator actually got Jack to possibly trust that it didn't have to be all, 'kill kill threaten kill'....

Totally knew that the Senator would get killed by Quinn. Too easy for it to be the cops and they resolve to work something else.

However my ONLY problem with this episode is how the FBI could believe that Jack killed the Senator. Um, the fact that the senator was killed by an automatic weapon might be a clue?????? Some investigators they are! Jack has been on the lam for what? 1/2 hr and he manages to get the money to buy a high caliber semi-automatic weapon? I suppose he could have gotten it from someone. But if they go on the belief that Jack is doing this out of revenge these last two killings, then who would he be working with?

None of Larry's assumptions make sense, which makes him a horrible FBI agent....

I just want Renee to get out! How is she going to get out??????
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Show recap via Fox .com/24

9:00pm - 10:00pm
Jack steals a car from the hospital parking garage to make his escape. Meanwhile, Morris O'Brian has arrived at the FBI demanding to know where his wife is and he finds that Chloe has been arrested. Larry calls Janis to inform her Ryan Burnett is dead and Jack is the suspect. He has her put out an APB. Renee, in the process of filling out her suspension paperwork, overhears this and asks Janis what's going on. All Janis knows is that Burnett is dead and Jack has gone missing.

Renee goes to her office -- and Jack calls, declaring his innocence. He took a surveillance DVD from the hospital and is viewing it on a laptop in the car. He emails her a frame-grab of Quinn and says that this is who killed Burnett. He is the only connection they've got to whoever else is still involved.

Quinn calls Hodges and tells him that Jack got away. Hodges isn't concerned; his shipment from Juma will arrive within the hour. Once they deploy the weapons, it won't matter what Jack finds out. Hodges' number two, Greg Seaton, looks discomfited. Hodges insists that he gets no pleasure out of killing people. Even one death is tragic -- but they are fighting a war, and what they're doing is absolutely, fundamentally necessary. He tells Seaton to wake up their colleagues and tell them to assemble in one hour.

Renee calls Jack back. She has identified Quinn as a former Black Ops combat vet who now works for Starkwood, which turns out to be a private paramilitary organization. Senator Mayer may know more because he had been investigating Starkwood. Jack will need to talk to him. As Renee looks up Mayer's current location, Larry enters. The conversation they have about Jack convinces Larry that she's been talking to him. He secretly has Janis access Renee's phone log and workstation. Renee is their best chance of catching Jack.

President Taylor prepares to make a statement. Olivia advises her mother to not just reassure the nation, but to also claim victory and reaffirm that standing up to terrorism works. The President agrees. Ethan arrives and briefs them on what happened with Jack and Ryan Burnett. He also confesses his culpability in sanctioning Jack's plan.

As Renee attempts to leave the FBI, she is stopped by Larry and a security team. He demands to know where Jack is. She refuses to talk, and insists that as soon as Jack has the evidence he needs, he will call. Larry has her arrested.

Jack confronts Senator Mayer in his own home, holding him hostage. Mayer doesn't recognize Quinn. When he hears Jack's story, Mayer says that if Starkwood was connected to Juma or Sangala, he'd have known about it because he investigated Starkwood for six months. Jack insists on seeing his case files. Mayer asks whether Jack will turn himself in if the evidence isn't there. Jack just demands he open the files.

As the President makes her statement on television, a news reporter asks Ethan for a statement about Jack Bauer being a suspect in the murder of Ryan Burnett. The reporter also wants to know about Ethan's involvement. Ethan won't comment. He realizes that Olivia leaked this to the press, and he confronts her about trying to hurt him while inflicting political damage on her mother. The President is on record as condemning torture as unacceptable under any circumstances. It will now look as if she's condoned exactly that.

Janis has trouble decoding the information on Renee's computer and asks Morris for help. He does so, under the condition that Chloe gets full immunity with all charges expunged from her record. Larry agrees, with Janis as witness. In mere moments, Morris decrypts the files and finds that Jack's probable location is the home of Senator Mayer. Larry musters the SWAT teams to move in on Jack. Morris is reunited with Chloe -- who is upset that he helped the FBI catch Jack. Morris apologies, explaining that his child and marriage come first, but she's already done enough for Jack. He can prove he's telling the truth when he's taken into custody. Chloe, though, isn't sure the FBI will give Jack the chance.

As Jack goes through Mayer's files, he talks with the Senator about regret and sacrifice. Jack finds a photo of Quinn at the scene of a car accident that killed a source inside Starkwood. The victim had been making wild, seemingly unsubstantiated accusations about Starkwood -- they blackmailed Pentagon officials, were involved in assassination plots and were seeking to acquire W.M.D.s, including a bioweapon. Jack says that is the connection: Juma tested a bioweapon on his own people. It was not pursued because Juma destroyed the evidence by firebombing his village before the U.N. team could get there. Starkwood may have wanted bioweapons to fight back against Mayer's attempts to shut them down, and Juma provided them with a safe haven to test those weapons. Suddenly, there's a voice claiming to be the police at Mayer's door. Jack is about to run, but Mayer convinces him that he can protect him and convince the FBI to listen. Mayer answers the door -- but it's not the FBI. It's Quinn, who shoots Mayer dead. Quinn attacks Jack, who is forced to flee. Quinn goes after him as the police begin to arrive. He leaps through a French window and lacerates his arm.

Olivia meets with the President and Ethan in the Oval Office. She professes her innocence and insists she can verify that she's not the leak. The source at CNB news will guarantee that the leak didn't come from the White House. Olivia offered him exclusive time with the President in exchange for his killing the story. The President is impressed with her daughter's acumen. Ethan is chagrined, and apologies to Olivia.

Quinn pursues Jack onto a construction site and enters a trailer. Suddenly, the trailer tips over. Jack has pushed it with a bulldozer. Quinn manages to escape the trailer, and he and Jack fight. Jack manages to get a hold of a screwdriver and impales Quinn, demanding to know when the weapons will arrive. With his dying breath, Quinn says that they're already here. Jack finds a text message on Quinn's cell phone that reads, "Port of Alexandria. Yard C. 2230."

Larry and the Metro PD enter Mayer's house. Larry calls Janis and tells her that Jack has murdered the Senator. Orders are to now shoot Jack on sight. Meanwhile, Jack uses Quinn's phone to call Tony Almeida for help. Jack asks him to bring weapons and a surveillance package to the Port of Alexandria. He will explain when Tony arrives.

go to the Chloe morris thread for part 3

PART 1 -2 of Episode

Last edited by Logan; 03-18-2009 at 12:03 PM