Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Day 3: 3:00AM-4:00AM, Episode 315 Discussion

CTU IDs the system likely to launch the virus; Amador is chastised by his employer, who's familiar with Jack; the police question Julia without a lawyer present.

Saunders: Paul Blackthorne. Phillips: Doug Savant. Norris: Tony Todd. Alvers: Lothaire Bluteau. Amador: Greg Ellis. Julia: Gina Torres. Gael: Jesse Borrego. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Wayne: DB Woodside.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good ep.... I knew that the virus would eventually be released, we shall see how much damage it causes. Too bad Gael couldn't get to the virus in time. Can't believe we have to wait until March 30th for next ep! That's way too long!

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Damn what gives, poor bastard Gael. First he gets torture for no reason and now the bastard is a dead mofo.

I hope nothing happens to Michelle. She is too hot to be killed off. Damn I got a chubby when she whipped that ugly guys ass.

Jack was smart to shield himself from the camera. I mean Nina was going for her, but really slowly. He could of kicked it away from her. Jack had to bust some caps in her ass for his dead ho.

Chloe was damn cool finding Amador. I think she is like a damn rainman behind the pc.
Her face reminds me of a cartoon dog though. You know like that fu*king dog with the glasses who is all smart and he has that sidekick white boy cracker with him.

I can't belive that bitch cracked under that detective pressure. SHerry and The Pres are *****ed. There was a whole lot of better ways to have lied about wheelchair man's death, morons!

What gives for the long ass wait for a new ep, am pissed about that.

T should of told Michelle he loved her, dumb douche bag. I know I would of and kissed her.

I wonder who mystery man is. Amador seem really chicken ***** around him.

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Sick Boy ]

Carlos
Old 02-26-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

OMG! I thought that I'd scream when the screen went black at the end of the episode.

I really hope nothing bad happens to Michelle. She was really awesome in that episode, and I loved how she kicked the villain's ass. It's nice to see another aspect of her, after two years of watching her as the nice co-worker/wife. Too bad Nina's dead, I would have love to see the two of them have a good fight, now.

I had wished too that Tony said to Michelle that he loved her before she left, especially when her life's pretty much hanging on a 24's thread now (which means survival level reduced to zero).

Poor Gael! He only adds to the long list of useless heros that suffered (or died) at the contact of the Bauer curse for nothing (and without much consideration) : Ricky, Teri, that ex-boyfriend of Kim's that lost his legs, Claudia...

I really like the CTU team as it is right now (minus Kim, because I still don't know what she's there for), they're pretty much performant, especially Chloe, although I still think she's the weirdest character I've ever seen. I even like Chapelle.

I don't know what to think of the president story this year. I hated the storyline about his girlfriend Anne but I can't say that I'm much interested in this one either. I thought Sherry's almost-murder plot would make things more thrilling but I can see this is the same scheme as the past years : Sherry has something she wants to hide from the president, and we'll spend the next episode to see how Palmer will discover about his ex-wife's lies and how he'll handle it.

Jack has an scary, unkown enemy that knows him well? I like that this new plot has to do with his past. Reminds me of season 1.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Banned

Sherry seems to be in deep trouble, right now. I wonder how she'll get out of this. I wonder if she will.

It seems that Jack has not only lied to Ryan Chappelle about Nina's death, but he has lied to Kim, as well. This does not bode well.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe it's been so long since we had a new episode! I guess this means all new episodes left when they do come back!

I'm going to de-top this thread now, but go ahead and post on it if you want!