Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Day 3: 2:00AM-3:00AM, Episode 314 Discussion

Day 3: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM
60 mins.

Sherry lies to Palmer about seeing Julia; Alvers alters the virus; Nina is introduced to new interrogation techniques, while Jack is also questioned regarding his past infiltration of the Salazars.

Chappelle considers removing Jack from active duty after confronting his drug use; Chase faces a secret he kept from CTU; Sherry lies to cover her connection to Alan.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, Sarah Clarke, D.B. Woodside, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Zachray Quinto, Greg Ellis, Penny Johnson Jerald, David Herman, Gina Torres, Lothaire Bluteau, Albert Hall.

Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: February 17, 2004.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hands down, best episode of the season.

The only thing that would have made it best episode ever is if Kim had gotten a disabling shot in before Jack finished Nina off.

But it was still fantastic!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

After 2 1/2 seasons...Ding Dong the You Know What Is Dead!...and it was worth it. Though I agree Kim should have at least gotten some revenge for Teri herself...it only would have been fitting.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Awesome episode!

I agree, too bad Kim didn't get a shot off, crippling Nina for life. I think I'd rather see her crippled and in jail. She could have shot her knees out! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She started telling Jack that they need her alive, so I think she put CTU before her own revenge.

Sherry thought she could lie to Palmer, sheeesh! I wonder what Julia will do under pressure, and what Wayne will do... Can't wait for that one!
Old 02-18-2004, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

I loved how he blasted that mofo Nina. But now he is screw like a hooker in a vw bettle. They got him on tape.

Nina had some major nads taking that needle in her neck. I was hot damn, this is good *****!

Kim is so weak. No way would she of shot Nina.

Carlos
Old 02-18-2004, 10:47 AM
Banned

This is a sad episode. Not only is one of the show's best characters, dead. Jack, the lead character, has committed cold-blooded murder in the name of vengeance. And may have set himself on the road to destruction.

Sounds overdramatic, doesn't it? And yet, "24" is an overdramatic show.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Damn..Jack just smoked Nina.

Well there goes one of the consistant baddie characters left. If they knock off sherry..Who will be left to hate? 24 must be closing doors soon, they are killing off all of their folks that we care about.

One more season?
Old 02-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah i mean they recycled the same plot line already.

I liked Nina, damn she was hot.

I guess they are bringing in new meat.

Carlos
Old 02-19-2004, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Hey,

Can someone tell me if Kim slapped Nina last episode?????? I read in spoilers that she was going to, but then in the episode guide I read it made no mention of it.

I live in Australia and we just saw the first ep of season 3 this week. It will be some time before I get to see the ep you ppl in the USA saw this week, I'm dying to know about the slap.

Thanks so much!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

No slap.

Carlos
Old 02-19-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Sick Boy- That kinda sucks!!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Thanks for telling me tho!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited C&L shipper ]
Old 02-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Just watched it and it was a terrific episode!

Damn, Nina is *finally* dead. I loved her character so I'm gonna miss her loads, but she was tough to kill!
I wish Kim had shot her before Jack did, but Miss Bauer has Daddy do everything for her, so it's not gonna change.

Sherry... is in trouble. Wonder how the president's gonna handle that situation now.

Tony was an ******* again with Michelle, but damn he was hot during the interrogation session!
Old 02-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that Tuesday`s episode was great. However i was very disappointed with the ending. I hate to see Nina get killed off like that. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] She was such a great villianess. If they were going to kill Nina off like that, then Kim should`ve been the one that shot her instead of Jack. Jack shooting Nina was too predictable. Plus it would`ve been a good way to see Kim finally show a more forceful badass side of her personality, instead of always waiting for her dad to save the day.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JanineW:
<STRONG>This is a sad episode. Not only is one of the show's best characters, dead. Jack, the lead character, has committed cold-blooded murder in the name of vengeance. And may have set himself on the road to destruction.</STRONG>
The saddest day on the show. The best evil character we've ever seen on TV. One of the 24 remarkable character has been killed in a cruel and unecessary manner. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yes Mr Writer. This is your biggest mistake. Nina deserves to be killed of course. BUT NOT THAT WAY. You didn't make her come back to let her being shot after 6 episodes. I was expecting to see her until the finale where she would die to end up this trilogy after revealing every secret of seasons 1 and 2. Who she was working for? What was the whisper? Instead of letting Sarah Clarke the chance to wonderfully portray again Nina, you killed one of the best characters. Mr. Writer, you are worse than any criminals you created on the show.

The way you let Jack kill Nina is awful and unacceptable. It's not Jack Bauer. This man would never shoot at a wounded woman lying on the ground. Nobody would do it. It's not revenge, it's pure cruelty. Even the worst killers woudn't do that. The first shot was logic. The three next shots on Nina's wounded body, half dead, put Jack Bauer at the same level than the bad guys he's fighting. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Doing this, Jack Bauer is no longer the hero we knew in seasons 1 and 2.

This show will loose alot of things, especially a fantastic character and a great actress.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Banned

I can't argue with what you say. But I think we better wait and see what will happen. Something tells me that Jack will end up paying dearly for killing Nina. And that he and Tony will pay for their botched plan regarding the Salazars.