Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Day 3: 10:00 - 11:00 PM: Episode #310 Discussion

"Day 3: 10:00PM - 11:00PM", Episode #310.
Episode Summary
Claudia manages to free Chase from his captors, but she pays a high price for her efforts.
Wayne turns to Julia, while Palmer calls on Sherry for help against Milliken.
Jack and Ramon make plans to get to Nina, in the hopes of intercepting the virus.
Chloe's work at CTU is disrupted when she is forced to take care of her baby.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, D.B. Woodside, Vincent Laresca, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Joaquim de Almeida, Vanessa Ferlito, Jesse Borrego, Zachray Quinto, Josh Cruze, Greg Ellis, Gina Torres.
Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: January 13, 2004.

Last edited by Logan; 09-27-2011 at 06:13 PM Reason: updated episode summery
Old 01-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, this is oging to be hard for me. But Chase actually earned my respect last night when he burned his hand. That takes some balls to do that, ouch!

Claudia, damn sorry to see her die. Shoul;d of got the tail up on the truck. Hopefully her son and father will have better lives a head of them.

Kim, still a tard.

Chole a mother, who would of thought a guy would want to have sex with her. Makes ya think [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nina, damn I still like her. Going to be nice to see her basically rape Jack, ha-ha!
I loved everyone's expression when Gael said Nina was involved.

Nice to see Gael's front still working and that tard mexican still thinks he's working for them , [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jack, wow your still the man but your slipping. Should of killed that one guy Nina had to, but hey you have her suckered. Now get to the nice lovin.

Palmer had to go call the most sneakest ho around, his ex wife. Well she will bust the balls on Mr. Whellchair.

Ep's keep getting better [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Carlos
Old 01-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Boy:
Claudia, damn sorry to see her die. Should of got the tail up on the truck.
It's a shame when a hot chick gets killed off. Why can't they kill off the ugly chicks...like Chloe?

Quote:
Kim still a tard.
Has she done anything worth watching this season?

Quote:
Chole a mother, who would of thought a guy would want to have sex with her.
Hey, it takes all kinds, I suppose. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Nina, damn I still like her.
Me too. Bringing her back should make things interesting.

Quote:
Palmer had to go call the most sneakest ho around, his ex wife. Well she will bust the balls on Mr. Whellchair.
I don't trust her as far as I could throw her. President Palmer had better watch his back.

--Mark Twain
Old 01-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Very exciting episode! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was dissapointed that Claudia was killed off! Jack lost another "love intrest". You go Chloe! Damn Chapelle has to be such an ass....It's her baby for christ sakes...."Get rid of it", How can somebody say that...He is so heartless he can't even say the word "baby"....uggggh makes me so mad [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] But I would agree with Sick Boy....Who would have sex with Chloe ??(no offesnse to her or anybody who actually did it with her) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But she can bring her baby any day for me b/c he is sooooo cute [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Im starting to like Chase...his "man" is coming out...not that way! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ,But he is still a wussy....Tony needs to chill with Michelle, Damn.....The prez situation is so confusing and boring. We all knew Sherry was coming back...ooo no suprise there [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] ....Jack and Nina are going to get it on...Truly I think that Jack is really going on the run after this...But i don't know if I missed anything saying he was going back to the US....I dont know ....im confuzed [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Any way...Can't wait until next week....Till then,

Ashley! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FighterGirl14:
<STRONG>Damn Chapelle has to be such an ass....It's her baby for christ sakes...."Get rid of it", How can somebody say that...He is so heartless </STRONG>
I agree that Chapell is an ass, but I don't think that he was wrong to ask her to get rid of the baby, or find someone else to do her job. He IS trying to protect a nation. A baby would be a huge distraction, and might cause her to miss something, thus endangering the country.

And just for the record, whe Chloe said that "Parents are a protected group. This isn't fair." she was wrong. Parents are not a federally protected group. Women are. Minorities are. Handicap people are. But not parents. As for being fair...do I even need to address that one?

--Mark Twain
Old 01-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Chapelle never seems to be doing anything important, so he should take care of the baby.

Poor Claudia... at least her brother and father has a chance at getting away from the Salazars. Was it ever mentioned how they ended up there? Claudia must have had a thing for Hector at one point in time.

Good to see Nina in a weird way... just so Jack can kick her @$$ later.

When Palmer called Sherry because they needed to get dirty... hahahaha! And it seems she still has a thing for him.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Dayum

Jack loses a love interest and gains one in the same episode!

I was totally pysched about palmer calling sherry, that was just awesome.

Chloe is a dumb butt.

and kim still has no clue [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'd do Nina.

Carlos
Old 01-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd do Nina, too. And Kim. She may be clueless, but she's hot. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Come to think of it, that's the best possible combination for a woman to posess. Hot and dumb...Just the way I like 'em. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

--Mark Twain
Old 01-23-2004, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>You go Chloe! Damn Chapelle has to be such an ass....It's her baby for christ sakesHow can somebody say that...He is so heartless he can't even say the word "baby"....uggggh makes me so mad [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Hey I'm trying to be Chapelle's advocate cos I like this character. He's hilarious with his hug to Michelle and his remark on Chloe ("a pain in the ass"). A hilarious man isn't a bad man. But Chapelle is a real *******!

When he said "Get rid of it", he meant "Get rid of your problem" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and we could see how much he loved the baby [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Well do you peole notice the baby looks like ... Chapelle's baby? Just kidding. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Who would have sex with Chloe ??(no offesnse to her or anybody who actually did it with her) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Err the man who made this baby with her [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Maybe Chapelle ? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Chloe is the girl everybody hates. It's not fair. She does nothing bad. She kinda has a big personnel problem, that's her baby and a defected babysitter! So why she seems rude with everybody [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Don't forget that many people yelled at her today: Jack, Gael, Adam, Kim, Chapelle. Too much pressure for this girl
who has to manage a missing boss (Jack), a missing colleague (Chase),a critical situation (the virus threat) and now her baby under her desk.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bump for first 9 episodes being added to board for Season 3 !! updated first post with overview
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Although I love this episode, I'd say that its the weakest 10:00pm-11:00pm episode across all 8 seaspns. Its the only one without an OMG moment imo.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Bump for first 9 episodes being added to board for Season 3 !! updated first post with overview
Were you recently re-watching it or something?
Old 09-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Were you recently re-watching it or something?
Don't think so but I am so thats why we've got the second thread
Old 10-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Don't think so but I am so thats why we've got the second thread
Oh thought you were Matt for a second ....good you are re-watching this good season though.
Poor Claudia in this episode
Nina and Jack kissing, what a shocker. ..well not really. lol
Palmer always calling Sherry......