Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Day 3: 1:00AM-2:00AM, Episode 313 Discussion

Nina takes things in a new direction, and adds a new player; Chloe is out of service when CTU needs her most; Sherry launches a stealth op against Milliken (Albert Hall). Chloe: Mary Lynn Rajskub. Julia: Gina Torres. Nina: Sarah Clarke. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald. Dalton: David Herman. Chase: James Badge Dale. Adam: Zachary Quinto. Kim: Elisha Cuthbert.

Cast: Carlos Bernard, DB Woodside, Dennis Haysbert, Elisha Cuthbert, James Badge Dale, Kiefer Sutherland, Penny Johnson Jerald, Reiko Aylesworth, Sarah Clarke, Zachary Quinto, Paul Schulze, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Greg Ellis, Glenn Morshower, Gina Torres, Albert Hall, David Herman
Old 02-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Banned

Well, well, well! Chase is a daddy! Kim was certainly stunned by the news. Will this affect his employment with CTU?

I have to give kudos to Nina for tricking Jack into introducing a virus into CTU's computer system. As for Sherry . . . yikes! Murder?
Old 02-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JanineW:
<STRONG> As for Sherry . . . yikes! Murder?</STRONG>
I knew that Sherry was a hard-ass, but until last night, I wasn't aware of the full scope of her abilities. She may not be a saint, but she sure does know how to get things done, doesn't she?

Nina is a true evil genius. Even in the clutches of Jack & CTU, she still manages to do damage, better yet, she got Jack to do it for her.

So Chase is the baby daddy. I wonder who the baby momma is. Any speculation? I'm betting that it's Sherry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] J/K. When Chloe dropped that bombshell, Kim sure looked stunned.

--Mark Twain
Old 02-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I knew there was something about that baby, but i never thought that Chase would be the daddy. As for who could be the mom, i think it obvious has to be someone that will shock everyone like Nina.

Speaking of her, great excusion of her latest plan. She won`t go down without a fight. However it`s going to be interesting to see how she holds up in the interrogation.

I always had a feeling that Sherry would have someone bumped off, but i never thought that she would do it herself. She just keeps on adding to her legend. However we all know that David will eventually find out sooner or later.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow. Thoughts.

Chase has a baby..whos the Mom?

Nina..evil Nina..great!

Sherry, Love to hate her as well. was it really murder? She yelled at him..he had a weak heart..and was having a attack..she held whats her face back from helping him.

is that against the law?