Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was more news type not spoiler type . Just what the role the new Bad guy part is .
Old 08-06-2009, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

I know but everytime I read some news I feel more tempted to look at spoilers.

I always like it when old characters return so hopefully we will see him at some point.

Vicky
Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jean smart feels Martha is dead or in a Rubber room

Jean Smart Would've "Loved to Go Back" to '24,' But Martha Logan Is Dead (Maybe)

* January 7, 2010

* By: Nicholas White

Nominated for an Emmy as mentally unstable First Lady Martha Logan in '24,' Jean Smart says she wanted to return to the hit Fox show -- but it's now too late.

"Well, it's done now, I think," Smart told Moviefone at Wednesday's premiere of 'Youth in Revolt' in Hollywood, of the possibility of returning to '24.'

"I would have loved to have gone back again," Smart said. "But I don't know. I think Martha is in a rubber room somewhere. They kind of inferred that she offed herself. I think she did."

'24' starts its eighth season with a two-night premiere Jan. 17 and 18 and continues through May. Its future beyond that is uncertain, though two things are clear: '24' is TV's longest running espionage show in Hollywood history after 'Mission: Impossible,' and a '24' film feature once the TV show finishes is a possibility.

Kiefer Sutherland said in a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight that he believes the show could go on indefinitely.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

I would have loved her to come back. Such a great character.

Vicky
Old 01-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Totally, her and Greg made Season 5 work for me. Plus, I totally loved the major fight they had in the one episode they were in together in Season 6 in some of it I was lol b/c she a hoot when she mad or totally MAD at Logan. Her stapping Logan with the knife was a hoot. Plus always their commentaries together.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 5 logan's was the best couple on TV . same year 24 won like 4 Emmy's . Even still I wished Jean would have gotten a Emmy and Gregory for there great performance .
Old 01-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I know her and Greg when just totally blew it out of the park when if with Logan he thinks she totally then and few episodes down the road with her in the car with the Russians about to get killed he's really whats her back. Then in S6 her stapping Logan then somehow is instant realizes what she did starts cryinging. Emmies for both them.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far only he,Gregory is returning this season, but not till very late in the season .

She ,Jean had a 2 seasons on ABC show Samantha Who ! now canceled .
Old 03-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well since there is no Charles logan thread, not sure why

Here is tidbit no spoilers on his return to 24

'24': Gregory Itzin revives President Logan ... again
By Jay Bobbin | March 22, 2010 2:04 PM ET
Gregory Itzin is returning to "24" again, but he knows it could be his final round as ex-President Charles Logan.

The scheming former chief executive shows more spine as Itzin begins another stint Monday, Apr. 12, on the FOX suspense series -- which is awash in speculation about cancelation as its clock keeps ticking toward the end of its eighth season, and possibly its entire run.

"I wasn't anticipating [being summoned back] in what may be perceived as the middle of its last year," Itzin tells Zap2it. "There are the rumors floating around, but I don't think anybody is willing to hammer the final nail into the coffin. If the end is nigh, there have been guys with the show from the beginning, so there's a lot of strong feeling there. I mean, they vacation together; they're a family.

"While it is the norm in our business to go through 'breakups' on a regular basis, if this comes to pass, I think it'll be a very special sadness for most of the people," Itzin adds. "Aside from the fact that it's nice to be employed, it's nice to be employed on a show that everybody considers important. Everybody considers the result to be worthy of the work they do. Nobody phones it in on '24.'"

One of Itzin's biggest treats in coming back to the series is in pairing one of its past presidents with the current one, since many of his scenes are with Emmy-winner Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor.

Martha based on information is still in a nut house !!

Last edited by Logan; 03-24-2010 at 09:27 AM
Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Gregory and Jean worked with each other many years before 24- in theatre I think- and the photo they took back then was used as a prop at the President's retreat
Old 09-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info...that picture looks so much different from how Charles and Martha were
Old 09-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Btw that wasn't the photo I was referring to- just a good photo of them. But yeah- its the attention to detail that knocks me sideways about 24!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder, do you have a favorite scene with these two?
Old 09-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Not strictly between the actors, but I loved the whole Martha trying to stop Charles attacking the motorcade by riding with the Suvarovs- I loved how Charles said that he wasn't willing to risk all those civilians for the Suvarovs, so he can't risk them to save his own wife. Whether it was the right decision or not, he stuck to his guns and thought he was quite presidential in that moment.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still didn't take him seriously I thought he was a jerk and I along with Martha thought it was a bad idea to let them die on US oil. I felt for Martha, she was so scared while being in that limo. I just never saw any love from Charles to Martha throughout the date which made me wonder what both of them saw in each other.