Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charles Logan/Martha Logan Thread

Hey guys

I kept thinking about this relationship recetly. It's complicated, I mean you can see that Charles really cared about Martha and her opinion always meant a lot to him. However, during season 5 he never once listened to her. And given what Mrs.Logan said sometimes, they were really close and she really loved him, but he kept letting her down over and over.........today I was watching te episode after he lets that car where the Suvarovs were be attacked, even knowing she was there, she was so disappointed, cause she wanted to him to think as her husband, not as the President...And I just felt sorry for Logan, you know, I mean, he may be a coward most of the time, but in that situation he really couldn't have done anything, he was so desperate to save her, but at the same time it was his duty to save millions of citizens, it was an impossible choice

Anyway, I already wrote too much This is just to begin a discussion about this couple, so you guys can tell each other your thoughts about it. Just so you know, this is not necessarily a shipper thread just because they're married ok? If you like the pairing, that's good, if you don't, that's fine too

Post away and enjoy!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

hun, great idea!!! U did NOT write too much... i like to hear other ppl's ideas........ I think Martha in a way was his rock... even though he acted like he didnt like her that much....
Old 11-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Ju

honestly I think that Logan definately cared for Martha and she was kinda like a support system for him. But obviously he treated her terribly and she could do a lot better
Old 11-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Yeah he did care about her, but in the end I think he cared more about his presidency when he threatened to have her committed. They were probably really happy once upon a time...
Old 11-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I agree. I was very sorry for Logan on that scene he kneels and prays, aw You could see he really wanted to save her and he loved her. She loved him too, otherwise she wouldn't be so disappointed at him for not stopping the attack But I agree, she can do better Anyway, I just created this thread for debate, you know, it's not like we're gonna say "Oh my God they're so cute", cause let's face it, this is really not the case
Old 11-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

ya, they're not cute, i think their relationship is like one of moral support for one another~ you know, i used to HATE them together but now i see the better side of them~ dont know if that makes sense...
Old 11-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally understand you Sara! That's exactly how I felt too I mean, they never looked like an "in love" couple, but they seemed to really support each other, like you saod, Martha was Logan's rock!
Old 11-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

yes!!! i wonder how Gregory Itzin feels about it>?/
Old 11-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, bringing back this thread because the other day Matt and I mentioned Martha and then Logan in the Aaron thread and I started to really really miss them, I miss season 5 so much!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe neither of them got thei Emmy for that season, best supporting characters EVER on 24, imo
Old 11-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ju you are 1000% right .at least we will see charles Logan and what has happened to him S7

POST #61000 We did it another milestone for 24 board !

Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you sure of that?? Where did you see this??
Old 11-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

During Comic Con .last July both Executive producers and Director of 24 said there will be closure on Logan fate this season . Jean smart said so too.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Possible great news for the return of Martha Logan ... Samantha Who was canceled now she is 100% available for 24 season 8. Hopefully The producers ask her back ,we love to see where she has gone in 24 world !

Last we saw she stabbed charles and was being sent away ....
Old 08-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More Logan rumors for Season 8 . New casting for a bad guy and ties to Charles Logan

Meet 24's new bad guy. 68-year-old German actor Jorgen Prochnow will terrorize New York City as Jack Bauer's newest nemesis, Bazhaev. Perhaps best known as the submarine commander of 1981's "Das Boot," Prochnow's ruthless character will head up an Eastern European organized crime syndicate that becomes part of the action.

"He's essentially a Godfather," says executive producer Howard Gordon, who teases that President Charles Logan (Gregory Itzin) could likely make a return in the new season. "He's out there somewhere." Sounds like Jack's going to have his hands full.

Source: TV Guide Magazine
Old 08-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

That could be interesting.

Staying spoiler free for 24 is proving very difficult already.

Vicky