Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

BUT I think Audrey was the character that'd most likely be brought back if this was the ending because they wanted Jack to possibly finally get a happy ending after all the tragic relationships.. although their relationship still wouldn't make much sense to me if Jack continues doing what he's doing, his job put those he loves in danger, although it's not his fault.

I'm still hoping for a Kim sighting at the end of the season...
Old 06-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

See I disagree- if you wanted Jack to get a nice happy ending, you bring Kim back. And I will never consider 24 done, as long as Tony's story is unresolved. But like I've said, I think it'll be back for another 2-3 seasons minimum...
Old 06-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

BUT do we know if Kim isn't back for good yet?... she's been mentioned a lot this season.

If she does come back, I don't want to know about it, I just want to be surprised when it happens.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

No, but my point is, if it was the final season, I would want her there from the start. She may still return, and I think she will, but to me, her appearance wouldn't signify the end. The only thing that would signify it, is Jack being dead, and I can't see it happening, and even if it did, short of a bullet to the head at point blank range, I would wager he would survive it anyway as he is pretty invincible... I mean, how many times has he been dead now?
Old 07-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So even when Kiefer is 88 years old, you think 24 will still continue? 24 will sadly end eventually.... so the only way you believe 24 is over is if they kill Jack Bauer?... I guess it's kind of like
Spoiler:

Oh and Audrey character is going to be interesting for these finale two episodes...
Old 07-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I FINALLY caught up with all episodes I had missed, YAY Of course I'd like her to be used more cause she's my favorite, but I understand the purpose of the character in the season, and every time she's on, Kim ROCKS The scene where she finds out about Heller sacrificing himself was heartbreaking I LOVED when she slapped Mark, LOL, almost felt sorry for him, and I do feel sorry for him now that it's so clear for him that she's not over Jack, but after all the **** he's done I just can't stand him.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's just driving Audrey away all by himself at this moment to be quite honest.
Kim Raver. even through her little bit of scenes has been on point with her acting this season.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
So even when Kiefer is 88 years old, you think 24 will still continue? 24 will sadly end eventually.... so the only way you believe 24 is over is if they kill Jack Bauer?... I guess it's kind of like
Spoiler:

Oh and Audrey character is going to be interesting for these finale two episodes...
I don't think it'll go on forever, but I still think its got some serious mileage still to come. When that day comes, when 24 ends, I don't think they'd kill him. I think he'd be allowed one happy ending and allowed to go home and live with Kim, but in that final season, Kim, Chloe and Tony will all be a presence throughout the season. Kim's husband will turn out to be a terrorist. Tony will find some kind of redemption (if he hasn't already!). Jack will save the day as per. I always think they'd leave the door ajar for more, but I think Jack would be allowed to live with Kim.

As for Audrey, Ju, how would you describe her purpose? Cos, to me, she's there purely because they wanted Heller as President and it wouldn't have made sense for him to be there without Audrey. Because, barring a few minor scenes, she's almost been an extra
Old 07-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I 95% believe Kim husband won't be a terrorist. It'd just be stupid at this point. and just completely unnecessary to be quite honest.
Now Jack in a happy ending.... I really hope that for him, cause it's looking grey and darker each episode. It just seems like the end is not a happy one, so I hope Jack gets that happy ending. After everything he deserves one.

I truly believe Audrey purpose was for her to really end up with Jack. AND Audrey faith to still be installed in Jack... when guys like Mark and everybody else was telling Heller that Jack is all evil, Audrey was really the only one to know it wasn't true.
Also with Cheng being back, it kind of makes more sense for Audrey to be present. Cheng is a huge part as to why Audrey was mentally ill, so I'm curious to Audrey's reactions once she hears his name.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont belive he is bad just going overboard trying to protect Audrey from Jack , As we see Audrey is more then caapable to handle herself and not go all bonkers when she met jack .

I also feel Mark is using the pres illness as a excuse , when he gets caught , to say he forgot he signed the document .

how will Audrey react seeing or hearing chang name ? She has not heard that name since she returned in Season 6 all messed up . His name may trigger something in her ...

best case senerio she kills chang .But i dont see her being anywere near chang to be able to do thaat . mark should kill chang to make up for being underhanded sneek and power hungry
Old 07-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I stopped getting to want to know or understand Mark's point of view the moment Mark signed on that line to negotiate handing Jack Bauer over to the Russians.

Mark and Audrey had relationship problems before Jack entered, I thought that was obvious. I feel Audrey only loves Mark for helping her during such a tough mentally ill stage, but she never really was in love with him... and I guess her mentally illness is a bit of the reason why she got married to Mark. lol

I can't wait for Audrey to hear Cheng name, I can't wait to see her reaction.
I don't see how Audrey would kill Cheng... I'm not sure they'll even meet, the only possible way might be Audrey teaming up with Jack for a hour, which I don't really see.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim posted this today "Bye Bye London it has been fun "

Old 07-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting that, and what a great picture!
Old 07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Very artistic...
Old 07-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes agree and what a great season 24 has been in London!