Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

I watch trailers but that's it (and obviously went to see them film a few weeks back so have seen that scene been filmed live )

Nice icons!
Old 05-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the icons !!!!
Yes I never ever thought Audrey would be against Jack ..
After all she went to China to find him .. It was jack who proved Audrey wasn't dead .

We look back at the end of S-4 , when Audrey found out Jack was "dead" she just crumpled heap of grief .

So yes after all she went thru she of course had fellings for jack .

Where they end up buy ep 12 is anyone's guess .
I feel the Smoking gun for her husband, is when she finds out about the contact with the Russians for Jack. That could cause a major riff in the marriage .
Old 05-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I was telling Tim before the show aired when we were watching the promo's, I did not even for a second believed Audrey would be against Jack, so that didn't surprise me at all.

The only time where I felt Audrey was every really conflicted about Jack was Season 4, and that's probably cause she didn't know him as well as she does now.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Can I ask: With all due respect to the character, what has she actually done this series? She had a trademark Jack/Audrey forehead lock, but beyond that she's had very little to do apart from showing support to Heller. She's been little more than an extra this season, which disappoints me, as her backstory has not been explored as much as I'd hoped, and even going beyond that she hasn't assisted the plot like she did in S4 and S5. In those two seasons she was in the thick of it, in lots of scenes, making a real contribution to the overall story... but this season, she hasn't been involved much at all, and she seems to feature less and less each week. Anyone else feel this?
Old 06-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with you, I've been thinking about that all season and that's what makes me believe Audrey was only brought back because this can possibly be the end of 24, and they wanted Jack to get a happy ending with somebody, so why not Audrey?

In general, I haven't really cared for the Heller storylines. Heller as the President or anything... but it's not like I expected much for the return of the Heller's to begin with.

I like Audrey though, so we'll see how these next episodes are. It seems like a divorce from Mark is inevitable.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree with you, I've been thinking about that all season and that's what makes me believe Audrey was only brought back because this can possibly be the end of 24, and they wanted Jack to get a happy ending with somebody, so why not Audrey?
Very much disagree... Heller is the President, she is in the spotlight and surrounded by powerful people, I don't think she can just run off with Jack, who is one of the most dangerous terrorist in the eyes of the world. I'll be honest, I think they wanted Heller as President, and with that comes an Audrey subplot, rather than the other way around. The writers said when drafting ideas for the season, that they thought Heller was dead, and when they realised he wasn't they decided to put him in as President, so I think that would have been the bigger consideration, and with him, comes Audrey and they haven't quite worked out what to do with her yet...

Quote:
In general, I haven't really cared for the Heller storylines. Heller as the President or anything... but it's not like I expected much for the return of the Heller's to begin with.
He looks and sounds very Presidential. He really has that air of authority, that was lacking under Keeler, Logan, Wayne and Taylor. I prefer Wayne as President, but in terms of looking and acting like a President, he's the best since David imo. He just has that weight and gravitas. In terms of the Dementia story, I reserve judgement. In terms of his presidential decision, I'll reserve judgement. But from an acting stand point, he's acted the role of the President, better than all Presidents apart from David Palmer...
Old 06-16-2014, 01:39 AM
New Fan

To be honest I don´t know why Audrey was brought back. If Heller is the important character here, Audrey was not necessary. Disappointed a little bit so far.
Old 06-16-2014, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofarull37 (View Post)
To be honest I don´t know why Audrey was brought back. If Heller is the important character here, Audrey was not necessary. Disappointed a little bit so far.
I'm glad its not just me! I said to Tia when they announced her return, they had to bring back Heller as they come as a package and wouldn't make sense without him, but it looks like its the other way round! It was that it wouldn't make sense to bring Heller back without Audrey, as he is the primary character in this series and she's there, purely due to Heller and not the other way around. Just the way it feels to me...
Old 06-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tim, I think Audrey will end up with Jack because... remember before the season, it was just so bluntly obvious the writers would make Audrey's husband unlikable? and that's what I disliked coming into the season, I was like he's going to either be a traitor, annoying or a mole. Just for it'd make sense when Audrey divorces him and get with Jack.

I just do get why we couldn't see a normal mentally right Audrey with a decent husband who you could really root for Audrey with.

Also Audrey definitely has to be here because she's the President daughter, so that's why they had to bring her back if they had James Heller as President... and it makes since for Audrey to be here because she trust and believes in Jack way more than James Heller, if Heller was just taking opinions from a Mark, he'd have some problems.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:32 AM
New Fan

I havent watched the episode yet... anything about Jack and Audrey?

I don´t know @eternalfate I get what you mean, but I have my doubts about Jack and Audrey ending up together. The season is ending and they had only 1 scene together, no time to talk etc.. it would be believable for Jack and Audrey ending up together at this point?? I don´t know.

I get that James Heller is an important character this season probably more than Audrey´s, but if you bring her back give to that character something interesting at least! She was more important than her father during the 2 seasons that she was in.

As I said before, still haven´t watched the episode, but are you sure that Audrey is gonna leave his husband??

As you can see a little bit dissapointed , I really love Jack and Audrey, and Audrey´s character and is one of the reasons why I watch 24 again.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim was off the charts last night, she was so emotional and intense Her slapping Mark was real good and such raw emotion
Old 06-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed Matt, she was amazing. Kim Raver always does those emotional scenes so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofarull37 (View Post)
I havent watched the episode yet... anything about Jack and Audrey?

I don´t know @eternalfate I get what you mean, but I have my doubts about Jack and Audrey ending up together. The season is ending and they had only 1 scene together, no time to talk etc.. it would be believable for Jack and Audrey ending up together at this point?? I don´t know.

I get that James Heller is an important character this season probably more than Audrey´s, but if you bring her back give to that character something interesting at least! She was more important than her father during the 2 seasons that she was in.

As I said before, still haven´t watched the episode, but are you sure that Audrey is gonna leave his husband??

As you can see a little bit dissapointed , I really love Jack and Audrey, and Audrey´s character and is one of the reasons why I watch 24 again.

You can call me Tia, and after last episode... not to spoil anything. I have my doubts with Audrey ending with Mark or Jack.

I actually don't believe it'll be believable for Jack and Audrey to end together right now, but some stuff on 24 happened that wasn't believable so it wouldn't be that far-fetched.

I actually think in Season 4 they were both equally important. In Season 5 Audrey was more important. Season 6 kind of equal but the nod to Audrey. This season has been James Heller.

I'm not sure Audrey will leave her husband, it just seems to me that Mark is pushing her away and you can tell by his overwhelming jealousy that he feels himself and Audrey distancing, him signing on for preparations to have Bauer covertly handed over to the Russian government was just stupid.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

My two cents about things...Heller was more integral to the point this season, but I think both he and Audrey were brought on b/c 1) this may be the last of 24 we ever get and they're characters that we have a history with, that could be believably weaved into a story and 2) they have a deep personal connection with Jack. Audrey obviously more so than James.

I think Audrey's around, so that the audience can see "human" Jack. Same with Chloe to a certain degree. Without them, we'd probably just be seeing a robotic Jack running around, doing what's necessary to protect the innocent. We're seeing a lot of that anyway.

At first I was excited by just the 12 eps b/c there'd be no time for filler episodes, but now I think 15-18 would've been better, in order to build upon the personal relationships. We've had very little Chloe/Jack and Chloe these last couple of episodes. Of course everything can change with these last handful of episodes and I hope they do. I'd gladly sacrifice the side plot with Benjamin Bratt if it meant more Chloe and Audrey, and scenes with them and Jack.

Having said all of that, Kim was fantastic in this last episode. One of my favorite moments was Audrey sitting down with Heller to look at the pictures. There was just something so natural and sweet about it. I'm hoping that there's at least some phone call between Audrey and Jack in the next episode.

I'd love for J&A to end up together, but I won't be holding my breath. I can see her helping Jack disappear again. I can even imagine a scenario, if 24 were to come back some day, where Audrey is the president.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do agree with this possibly being the last of 24 we ever get, which is why 24 wanted to bring the Heller's back. Allowing both characters to go out with a bang, and having more recognizable characters.

I think we could see human Jack with his daughter Kim, which is why I can't entirely agree with that Chloe and Audrey point, although I get what you're saying.

Also I agree with that, I wish it was more than 12 episodes. This season is going to be over in a snap. It just returned and it's about to end again.

Kim Raver always does those emotional scenes to a perfection level, it's always amazing seeing her act those Audrey scenes out.

I thought Audrey/Jack would end up together but I'm not too sure after last episode but we'll see.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I do agree with this possibly being the last of 24 we ever get, which is why 24 wanted to bring the Heller's back. Allowing both characters to go out with a bang, and having more recognizable characters.
See, the reason I disagree with this line of arguement, is that if they thought that it was the end, and they were only bringing 3 characters back with Jack, Audrey and Heller would not be there. It would be Chloe, Tony and Kim. If Tony and Kim was back, then I'd be more willing to agree, but Tony and Kim needed closure more than Audrey or Heller imo.

Quote:
I thought Audrey/Jack would end up together but I'm not too sure after last episode but we'll see.
Yeah its looking more likely now imo...