Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark her husband , who took Audrey from a catatonic state. Helped her get back to a normal life . She will see his excuse was he was protecting her and the president.

So she has two men , father and husband. Who hate jack . Both would love to see him dead .

I only hope that both the men in her life , see Jack only wants to help .

More Audrey the better , she , next to Chloe, have the most emotional and personal past/attachment to Jack .

Since they will never kill Jack , it may take the revelation that her husband has his own personal agenda. That may rekindle her fellings for jack
Old 05-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)

So she has two men , father and husband. Who hate jack . Both would love to see him dead .
I agree on Mark, but I don't think Heller hates Jack nor does he want him dead... If Heller wanted him dead, Mark wouldn't need to forge a signature. Heller knows what Jack has done for the US, and wouldn't send him to the Russians, and because of that Mark knows that Heller would not agree, so has forged the signature...
Old 05-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 6 ,jack had use a gun to enter Helers house. I came away from that final scene ,Season 6 , that heller blamed Jack for Audrey condition . Hey she went to China on her own to find Jack .

When she was rescued she only knew and felt safe with Jack .

See how that builds ..
Old 05-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am going to jump in this convo. I'm with Tim here in believing that Hellar doesn't actually hate Jack, I just believed during that time in Season 6, he didn't want Jack with Audrey because unfortunately whether it was his fault or not, Jack was the reason for what happened to Audrey. One way or another everybody connected to Jack will die, loss someone close to them, get tortured or something not so pleasant. It's not Jack's fault (like Kim stated in Season 5) it's just his life. So I think that's why Hellar didn't want his daughter with someone like Jack. In general though, I haven't really seen any indication to James Hellar disliking Jack. I actually think he respects everything he's done for the Country and understands Jack mindset..... A bit.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

last night Pres Heller and Audrey supported jack , She more then then the Pres . Mark tried to weasel his own hatred for Jack on Heller, He would have none of that . To have Pres talk directly to Jack alone was great moment . Audrey was so good , she had surpised and different look when Jack was mentioned , then she didnt wimper away or cry or crawl up in a fetal position . She strongly told mark "knowbody knows jack better then me knowbody . Well in the current series , only chloe has more interaction and what ,makes jack tick like 3 more years , working dealing with him.

It was the one part of the new season i was awating for. The next one is audrey /jack face to face . how will mark recat when his wife ,who he nursed back to health , meets her ex lover and partner ..
Old 05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well is it even surprising that Audrey was by Jack's side? not a surprise at all for me.

Which is why even before Season 9, I told Tim there is no way Audrey will be against Jack Bauer. Just not happening.

I love Audrey having her voice back!
Old 05-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

It's so good to have Audrey back on our screens especially after so long as well.

Vicky
Old 05-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed! I love seeing Audrey back. Really enjoying her character this season.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Me too, which is strange as I didn't like her that much the first time around I thought she was good, but did find her annoying in parts.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked her for part/half Season 4, especially when she was on Tony's side. Defending him to Michelle. Enjoyed her in Season 5, although she wasn't my favorite that season. Loved her during Season 6 and I'm really enjoying her this season..
Old 05-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I liked her for part/half Season 4, especially when she was on Tony's side. Defending him to Michelle. Enjoyed her in Season 5, although she wasn't my favorite that season. Loved her during Season 6 and I'm really enjoying her this season..
Yeah I loved her in Season 6, half of S4 she was good, other half she really annoyed me, and just had no opinion of her in S5...
Old 05-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Audrey Live Another Day Icons

I'm a little late to this party, but here are some icons I made of Audrey from the last few episodes of "Live Another Day". I also have some that I made from the promo for the next episode, but I don't know if that's considered an impermissible spoiler, so I am leaving them out for now.

Feel free to use these here or elsewhere.

Old 05-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome new icons!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't even watch the previews I want to see her reunite with Jack on my TV during the ep not in a sneak peak ! See Tia l after season six I swore off all spoilers for 24 !!
Funny when Reiko was on Revolution Kim wasn't on those episodes.. Too bad might have had two 24 ladies on screen !!

Great icons thank you !!
Old 05-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow those icons are amazing, thanks for making them and posting it.
congrats on trying to avoid those spoilers, Matt. Very wise.