Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

24 Storylines Game: Dropped or Continued

24: Dropped or Continued

This thread is basically a 24 storyline you say, and the use below answers continued [as in they wished the storyline continued or the wish it got dropped/or happy it was dropped.]

I actually thought up this game while talking with my Co-Mod Tim on the [This or That] thread.

Examples:
Question from Poster 1: Kim Bauer on the run from Cougars?
Answer from the Next Poster: Dropped

It has like a 'This or That' type feel to the game, while be a different game.

That answer would mean I would have wanted the storyline to have been dropped, and not continued. You can even vote NH which will indicate you wish it wouldn't have even happened at all. lol
Dropped or Continue may also be used for characters, romance seasons... or anything.

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-31-2013 at 09:01 PM
Old 08-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh interesting idea for a thread!! Thanks!

Chase being a Dad:
Answer: Dropped. Just no point as it got very little developing, so what was the point?
Old 08-31-2013, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo! Just from chatting with you on the This or That thread, I got the idea. lol It's very original, so we'll see. lol It should also help even more with post, especially with me because of my current laptop problems.

Also I think I explained the game wrong, I think it's suppose to go... you type the question and I answer, visa versa... but not I'm confused, cause I like the way it's play by answering your own question.

Which way you would prefer the game to be played?

Also I definitely agree with you... Chase being a Dad is just something I don't even remember... it kind of was pointless, just added unnecessar-ness.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Lets do it your way, kinda like the This/That game like you said. My bad! Though either is fine with me.

But most definitely agree. They just ditched it. It could have worked with some development, but I doubt it as IMO it was too Soap Opera to work in 24...

Paul/Jack/Audrey love triangle?
Old 08-31-2013, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now I don't know which way I prefer the game to go. Can you please choose for this!!!!!

They just wanted to add pointless drama to the Kim/Chase relationship.

That storyline.... dropped... because it made Audrey seem like she didn't truly get over Paul... wait I gotta change that, continued. Only because of that powerful scene between Audrey & Jack, when Jack choose not to save Paul. I do wonder what would've happened if Paul stayed alive, would she have stay true to her word a got back with him.

This thread should be renamed to Ditched or Continued.... I guess Dropped works though.

Marie Warner as a terrorist?
Old 08-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Okay well how about we compromise on it: We do it like the This/That game, but if we have any comments on a particular question, we can respond to the others answer. So, for instance, I agree that it wasn't the greatest storyline as it made Jack seem insecure, Audrey seem indecisive and Paul seem annoying , but it was worth it for that last scene.

Marie: Most definitely continued!! Really annoyed that final comment to Kate was never explained

In S1/pre-season 1: Jack arresting those agents.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Surely.... that's why I leaned towards dropped, because it made Audrey seem indecisive and pretty bad. Paul was ... I never really could describe him. lol

Agreed with you on Marie, shocking that she didn't die. So that storyline was just dropped out of the blue...

Remind me of that Jack scene? I don't remember it.

Behrooz Araz [S4] gets taken away as a hostage...?
Old 08-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'll paste what it says on 24 Wikia:
Quote:
A year before Day 1, Jack built a case against Seth Campbell, and two other CTU agents and had all three arrested for taking bribes. This was a controversial operation that earned Jack the scorn and distrust of many at CTU, including Tony Almeida and Teddy Hanlin. Campbell's wife Judy ultimately committed suicide from the shame and the pressure of raising their four children alone
Behrooz... continued just to find out if he died or not. Not continued for long though!
Old 08-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know..... ummm continued I guess, I would have liked to see it more talked about on the show. It probably was, but I would have liked to know more about everything that happened, although it seems like Jack wasn't so wrong with arresting the bribes people. lol But Campbell's wife, poor her....

[also by the way I edited the OP, so 'Dropped' can also mean you're happy the storyline was dropped or you wish it was dropped... to make the game a bit less complicated.]

Kim/Rick relationship S1?
Old 08-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it would have been good to see Teddy back either as a pain to Jack or a villain...

Haha excellent

Dropped. Falling in love with her kidnapper was just ridiculous. Yes, maybe this does happen over a long period of time, but come on now.

Milo and Morris tension over Chloe.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with you, probably if the storyline was done better I would've liked it to be continued... falling in love with the kidnapper in one day, are you serious? lol

Dropped it, didn't really care for it.

S5: Jack Bauer [Frank Flynn] relationships with Derek and Diane Huxley?

Old 09-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think continued. It would have been nice to see Jack in a family unit and have them adjust to Jacks true identity and job. At the very least I'd have liked to see the love triangle between Jack/Diane/Audrey continue.

Jack and Kate's breakup pre S3
Old 09-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely agree... I understand Jack still loving Audrey,,, but as Frank he did have a life with Diane, so it would've been nice to see that continue, and his relationship with Derek. So I agree with you.

NH... I wish it wouldn't have happened at all off screen, cause it just made their one scene in S3 seem kind of pointless. So in a way I wish they wasn't romantic at all, cause we didn't really get to see it on screen... we see them growing close every hour in Day 2, and then breaking up at the end of Day 3...... so yeah. lol

Michelle being pregnant when she died [we found out that S7]?
Old 09-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

In which context? I.e Michelle not dying and having her pregnant throughout the season, or her being pregnant and still dying and have it motivate Tony? Either way, the answer is continue. If she was alive it would give her a different dimension and it would be a unique story in the show. But it does give Tony more justification than he did previously- not that anything justifies it, but losing Michelle I was like, really? When the added factor of losing his kid, it explained it more.

The Alan Wilson/Tony plot.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can kind of agree with you, I actually mean them adding she was pregnant then.

I actually would've dropped it because it seems like every season we learn out more about the deaths. First we found out Conrad Haas is responsible for shooting everyone, then we found out Charles Logan involvement... then we found out Phillip Bauer was responsible, and Graem was covering up for him...

It just got to ridiculous, I think they just added Alan Wilson for some Tony can get upset with....

Dana Walsh being a mole?