Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Firstly, I too was shocked by the hackers being dead, but after the first bit of the trailer where I saw my scene, I stopped paying attention due to trying to avoid spoilers. I heard the word submarine mentioned. That was about it. So I was shocked by the hackers.

But let me just weigh in on the Logan debate... now of course, due to the amount of time that has passed, it will never be mentioned (like Keeler and probably Wayne) but I've been thinking on something... what if Logan was covertly involved with shooting down Air Force One? What if Graem and his group helped supply Marwan with various bits of intel etc, in order to shoot down Air Force One and allow Logan to take the Presidency, and in that allowing them to have the sitting Presidents ear and start the events of S5 in motion? So Logan would actually be involved in 3 terrorist attacks: Season 4, Season 5 and Season 8...

(And season 10... #JustSaying )
Old 07-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You think the writers want to add more craziness to the already horrible resume of Charles Logan?

I hope you are correct about that Season 10 by the way.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

its possible. Marwan had a lot of americans working for him. probably just mercaneries but still.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Marwan death would be in the least shocking categories. lol He wasn't going to get caught, if he got caught he takes his own life, it was all just too simple for hm. At least he had a plan... I guess.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Marwan death would be in the least shocking categories. lol He wasn't going to get caught, if he got caught he takes his own life, it was all just too simple for hm. At least he had a plan... I guess.
I find it weird he thought he was gonna get away from the nuke zone by helicopter.....I don't think they had enough time to get out. unless they didn't know the nuke was going to LA.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You think the writers want to add more craziness to the already horrible resume of Charles Logan?

I hope you are correct about that Season 10 by the way.

tim still is in deniel of charles logan being brain dead ..Excepts him to pop up any time now for revenge
Old 07-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Absolute Fan

i'll say bierko's death wasn't really shocking or surprising in itself, but i didn't realize jack possessed that much power to snap someone's neck like that with his legs.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
I find it weird he thought he was gonna get away from the nuke zone by helicopter.....I don't think they had enough time to get out. unless they didn't know the nuke was going to LA.
Well if they didn't have Jack Bauer, he might have escaped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
tim still is in deniel of charles logan being brain dead ..Excepts him to pop up any time now for revenge

Why can't Charles Logan just be dead, dead?
Charles Logan out for revenge... that doesn't seem him at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
i'll say bierko's death wasn't really shocking or surprising in itself, but i didn't realize jack possessed that much power to snap someone's neck like that with his legs.

His death wasn't shocking, we knew eventually it'll happen... although he was evil, I did want him to stick around longer though.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Charles Logan out for revenge... that doesn't seem him at all.
I know... he was such a quiet, unassuming, law abiding, upstanding member of the community...
Old 07-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's not what I mean... I just don't see him out for going to get out revenge against Jack... not in a way that'll actually work.
Season 5 he had to try to stop Jack because Jack was going to reveal to the world what kind of man Logan really was, but when things got very tough he was going to commit suicide until Miles Papazian called to stop him, Season 6... nothing much. Season 8, Allison Taylor was just horrible. lol and when things did get very tough yet again, he try to go for the blow his brains out direction.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Well I think his ultimate revenge is surviving!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Logan's ultimate revenge is surviving?
Old 07-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Logan's ultimate revenge is surviving?
Yeah! The fact that he always manages to survive and to continue to get into position of influence and power, where Jack always loses everything, is kind of the ultimate revenge. Surviving to spite him almost...
Old 07-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd go ahead and predict that Season 8 was the last season of Logan having a position to influence power... just a prediction. lol
Old 07-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd go ahead and predict that Season 8 was the last season of Logan having a position to influence power... just a prediction. lol
Yeah I'd agree, though any time the Russians are involved, there is always a chance he could crop up...