Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

24 Season 8 Ep 8X13 4:00am -5:00am 3/22/10

"Day 8: 4:00 am - 5:00 am" - 9 \ 8c

-- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

EXPLOSIVE EVENTS SEND JACK AND CTU FIELD OPERATIVES INTO ACTION WHILE CHLOE FLIRTS WITH A COMPUTER CATASTROPHE ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, MARCH 22, ON FOX

As the imminent terror threat nears and CTU copes with the day's explosive events, the onerous NSA intervenes. Conditions at CTU remain tenuous and field operatives find intense action when Jack Bauer leads them on a risky mission. Meanwhile, Chloe and Dana make game-changing moves in the all-new "Day 8: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, March 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-813) (TV-14;

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Stephen Root as Bill Prady; Necar Zadegan as Dalia Hassan; Nazneen Contractor as Kayla Hassan; Mido Hamada as Samir; Than Rains as Ali; Justin Alston as Agent Beck; John Eric Bently as Holden; Chris McGarry as Frank Haynam; Julian Morris as CTU Agent Owens; T.J. Ramini as Tarin Forush; Matt Yang Kin as CTU Agent King; Hrach Titizian as Nabeel

Last edited by Logan; 03-22-2010 at 05:50 AM
Old 03-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait for this episode, I love the ending of last episode.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe was on fire tonight big time, Dana, Dana, happy and cheering for her use of phone cord to kill the probation officer, then we find out she was a mole all along ... RENEE is back killing russinas left and right running to save her lover to be Jack !

Jack takes three in the vest but lives Renee hovering over him was nice !1

Niki going to be sad poor Owen CTU agent bit the bullet this week He died trying to save a fellow CTU field op !!

This is why we love 24 cause of non stop action we got this week
Old 03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Oh 24. I bow down to you. I did not see that twist coming at all. Dana, you had me fooled. I just thought you were foolish and annoying. It turns out you've been a bad guy all along. Poor Cole.

Although, her being the mole all along does make me question her decision not to kill Kevin and other dude in the first place.

We were laughing when she decided to hide the body in the walls though... Tell tale heart anyone?

Hooray for Renee! Knew she would save the day. too bad Baby face had to die first.

CHLOE!! She was on her game tonight. I loved it!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-22-2010, 08:53 PM
MST Manager

Aww. My Owen died. ::sniff:: It was for a good cause, but still. I am HEARTBROKEN. He was such a cutie. I adored him.

But how kick ass was Chloe tonight?!?! I LOVED it. It was the best when she pulled the gun out on the dude and then at the end when she said to Hastings that she doesn't take praise well... I was cracking up! So good.

Oh, Dana, Dana, Dana. I still could give a rat's ass about you. But what a twist for you to be revealed as the mole now... I didn't see that coming.

Honestly, I really didn't miss Renee at all.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:57 PM
New Fan

Pretty awesome episode indeed. I love the use of the EMP in the prior episode and chloe is just awesome. however Dana Walsh's entire subplot is the most awful and painful plot ive seen in a major tv show for a while. the fact that an ex con who now we know has terrorist ties wound up in CTU seems so forced and highly improbable that i cant enjoy any scene with her. the sooner that her fiance finds out and puts one between her eyes the happier ill be with this season.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeas somehow we have to figure out how Dana ex con fake name etc gets a Govt job in CTU ? Sure sure strangle and kill the PI but let Kevin walk all over you made no sense ......

Niki as much as dislike Renee always glad to see her back in action .. Yes poor owen ,hey for the actor,(julian morris) he got in some major scenes last 4 episodes with Kiefer ! Looks great on his resume ...

Here is his Wikipedia and IMDB bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Morris_(actor)

Julian Morris (I) - Biography
Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for those links. I am going to miss my cute Owen.

Welcome to the thread, kaneda86.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Both Renee and Chloe tonight were wonderful and great. But yeah I hope that Cole puts one between Miss dana head she was very annoying to start with and now that she mole/terrorist just kill her please.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see Chloe only getting stronger so far she has proved her self once again the smartest Her pulling the gun surprised me .

I really feel Chloe more then Renee , has very strong feelings for Jack . Mrs Chloe bauer .love that name !! Renee needs a tough guy not Jack

Yes we will see hoe cole will deal with his fiance being rogue don't really know there history how they met etc was it all a set up for her to use him to get a job at CTU .

Cole talk to Jack he can tell you of former lover named Nina ,ask him how that ended !!!

Where is mandy to team up with dana to help bring down NY
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so happy I never liked Dana character, I was always good judge of character when it came to her but sorry for those who liked her

Chloe was awesome, even though it was weird seeing her threaten to kill others but she was awesome!

This episode was action packed and just great! I actually like CTU director Brian Hastings.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dana kills last night About time Dana

Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I actually like CTU director Brian Hastings.
He's getting better as the season goes on.

But I still miss my Bill Buchanan.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanx for the review. ill be posting a larger one later thank you for the review and welcome to 24 board
Old 03-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
He's getting better as the season goes on.

But I still miss my Bill Buchanan.
Yeah he is, and they shouldn't have killed Bill off