Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
How's it looking?
Definitely can't right now because I watch Sleepy Hollow live at 8pm est on Friday. I'm currently watching it right now.

Tomorrow it won't work because I re-watch Buffy/Angel, also will be watching Dawn of Justice at the theaters.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is this on Netflix? I haven't seen the show since it's original airing so it would be nice to do a rewatch.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Is this on Netflix? I haven't seen the show since it's original airing so it would be nice to do a rewatch.

Sadly it's not anymore. It was in the past, just not anymore. I think it's on Hulu and it's for sure on AmazonPrime.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this show when it first aired and watched it faithfully for three seasons. I even have a companion book on the show from my sister! That's how much I loved it, but haven't seen it since then.

Now if only I can remember some of the details. Hoping to rewatch the first couple of eps to jog my memory.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I loved this show when it first aired and watched it faithfully for three seasons. I even have a companion book on the show from my sister! That's how much I loved it, but haven't seen it since then.

Now if only I can remember some of the details. Hoping to rewatch the first couple of eps to jog my memory.
Wow you don't remember much of it.
I would love you to join a re-watch when we have one but it seems you can't find the show anywhere. I wish it was still on Netflix.

There is a lot for you to remember. However, when you re-watch, it jogs your memory so that is what might happen with 24.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:28 PM
New Fan

Rewatching 24 from the beginning!

My friend and I loved the original 24 and couldn’t get enough of it in college. We recently found out a third friend had never seen it, so we decided to do a podcast where we break down (hopefully hilariously) each episode minute by minute with the newbie, with no spoilers on the later episodes. It’s amazing to re-watch, especially with someone who has never seen the majesty of Jack Bauer in action.

Trying not to self-promote too much, but if you want to follow along, look for us on iTunes or your podcast app. It’s called “Longest Days of our Lives” and the next episode (Day 1, Hour 4) will be up later this week. We'll also be doing some special recaps of the new one.

Since we played the 24 drinking game a lot, we missed a lot the first time through, so it's been fun to pick up on some of the finer details this time around haha.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[^ Oh that's pretty awesome. I'm merging the thread with the official re-watch thread. And welcome to the thread. I would love to listen to that, so will check it out but probably should re-watch again. lol If you and your friend every want to, you can join our live board re-watch?
Old 02-09-2017, 10:21 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome. Just found this board and kind of sad that I didn't know it existed when I first watched it. What is the live board re-watch?
Old 02-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikanakinos (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome. Just found this board and kind of sad that I didn't know it existed when I first watched it. What is the live board re-watch?
Hopefully you can stick around! if you want, you can introduce yourself on this thread

Actually the next re-watch was Season 4, but I always said that I didn't mind rewatching Season 1.

What you do in live chat though is we post our live reactions while posting. So, if you ever want, I can jump into the episode you are in if you ever want to have a live board re-watch.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'd be buzzing for that too... Been meaning to watch seasons 1, 5, 6 and 7 again in particular.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I'd be buzzing for that too... Been meaning to watch seasons 1, 5, 6 and 7 again in particular.
Yup and in general, I feel it'd be better for other people to join. The more the merrier.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:19 PM
New Fan

Only 5 episodes into season 1, but I already remember why I got hooked on it the first time. Been paying attention to a lot more details too, since I take about 2-3 pages of notes for each episode for the podcast. It's been fun to catch all the little things that I didn't notice the first time, like little throw away lines, or things in a scene that seem innocent, but that set up something really good later on.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I remember the first reveal I really loved was the Alen York. It'd always be one of my favorite moments of the series because I didn't see it coming.