Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

GREAT JOB, Michelle!
What a stupid guy. Saunders should've had a better guy watch the door.

Go ahead Michelle!

This scene is like a movie to me. lol
Michelle is doing a great job to not be a field agent.

Chloe answering the phone in Chloe's fashion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Oh I agree, all I'm saying is that the situations aren't completely comparable...
I think it is only because of how Jack handled stuff (although I liked it!) and keeping people out of the loop and working with a terrorist to keep his family safe.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

I love this scene between David and Wayne. Such a fantastic, touching scene.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

10:41:09

Aww. Keeler blackmailing Palmer out of the race.... amazing how in two episodes from now he makes that decision... last few episodes of him as the President. Excluding Acting President.

Wayne really doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.

David giving the okay with one look.

Quote:
Michelle trying to escape and can't get hold of Chloe... Bad signal is the death of all of us...
Especially in a situation like this.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

This acting is just wall-to-wall just amazing. Everyone is on their A Game
Old 03-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dp
Old 03-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I disliked this scene so much.
When I first saw this I was very upset! Kind of sht is that, get caught from Saunders? If it was me I wouldn't have turned back, it shows that Michelle is a stronger person than me. This is so wrong.

No way Jack a$$ would do that in any season to Teri, Audrey, Kim... just stop it.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
dp
I'm not sure I entirely agree... Not Teri, but he, albiet begrudgingly, allowed Kim to pose as Jane Saunders which would put her in harms way, Season 8 he put Rene in danger for the greater good, I believe he did similar with Season 5 and Audrey? Can't remember though...

The guy Wayne is talking to reminds me so much of Carl in Season 1...
Old 03-18-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I liked that Tony calmed down and asked Jack to do what he can... or at least act like he cares about somoene's family besides his.

I mean Michelle did risk her job to prove you right during Season 2... jus saying.

Quote:
This acting is just wall-to-wall just amazing. Everyone is on their A Game
I agree with you!
Old 03-18-2016, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked that Tony calmed down and asked Jack to do what he can... or at least act like he cares about somoene's family besides his.

I mean Michelle did risk her job to prove you right during Season 2... jus saying.

I agree with you!
I think he cares for Michelle, Tony, Palmer, Chase and later on Chloe as if they were family, but I think after Teri died, he became detatched and is a lot more willing to sacrifice for the greater good...
Old 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great scene!

Nice to see something Saunders did not expect! good Tony acted the way he did or else he would have knew this ambush was coming.

Quote:
I'm not sure I entirely agree... Not Teri, but he, albiet begrudgingly, allowed Kim to pose as Jane Saunders which would put her in harms way, Season 8 he put Rene in danger for the greater good, I believe he did similar with Season 5 and Audrey? Can't remember though...

The guy Wayne is talking to reminds me so much of Carl in Season 1...
He almost had a mental breakdown over Kim posing as Jane. And Kim had the final say in it and luckily Jack was right accross from the scene so she was never in any real danger. lol

Here goes an example, what if Kim posing as Jane ran and CTU Director told her she needed to stay there and let Saunders crew catch her, would Jack say "Sure we gotta do what we gotta do" hell no. lol
Old 03-18-2016, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Great scene!

Nice to see something Saunders did not expect! good Tony acted the way he did or else he would have knew this ambush was coming.

He almost had a mental breakdown over Kim posing as Jane. And Kim had the final say in it and luckily Jack was right accross from the scene so she was never in any real danger. lol

Here goes an example, what if Kim posing as Jane ran and CTU Director told her she needed to stay there and let Saunders crew catch her, would Jack say "Sure we gotta do what we gotta do" hell no. lol
I can certainly understand Tony being upset, but I do think that Jack was doing the right thing, and at the end of the day, ultimately it was Michelle's choice. She could have kept looking for a way out (that didn't seem to exist) or she could be taken back to Tony in a set up... I think Jack and Michelle were smart there. Tony was right to be emotional though.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't kill him yet, Jack!

So Saunders isn't a suicidal villain! good. lol

On to the next episode?

Quote:
I think he cares for Michelle, Tony, Palmer, Chase and later on Chloe as if they were family, but I think after Teri died, he became detatched and is a lot more willing to sacrifice for the greater good...
Yeah he does which is understandable but he can't expect others to act that way. Tony ain't risking his family for the job. He loves Michelle more than protecting the Country. Just because he doesn't care, does not mean everyone need to follow his order even if I do believe Jack is always mostly right.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

On to the next episode?

Yeah he does which is understandable but he can't expect others to act that way. Tony ain't risking his family for the job. He loves Michelle more than protecting the Country. Just because he doesn't care, does not mean everyone need to follow his order even if I do believe Jack is always mostly right.
But equally, Tony isn't head of CTU- Jack is. So it is ultimately up to him, and Michelle too. And they came to the right, but upsetting for Tony, decision...
Old 03-18-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

On to the next episode?

But equally, Tony isn't head of CTU- Jack is. So it is ultimately up to him, and Michelle too. And they came to the right, but upsetting for Tony, decision...

And sure, but only if it doesn't effect your other plans
Old 03-18-2016, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

And sure, but only if it doesn't effect your other plans
They did but if something bad happened to Michelle, it would've been Jack's fault. I guess since I seen Jack actions when it comes to the people he truly loved. I completely 100% agreed with Tony here even if Jack was right.
Jack wasn't head of CTU in Season 1 when he went on his own telling basically everyone to screw their orders and work with his must trusted ally in Nina Myers. lol

Do you want to watch the next episode? If so I need to start now because I scheduled the X-Men re-watch to 9:30... 40 minutes from now. lol So I'll be finished with this next episode re-watch by then!