Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love how Wayne tells David about Sherry and David says it's not important as people are dying!
Old 03-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Palmer brothers wondering why Sherry went to go see Keelar...

At leave Michelle isn't getting treated as badly as I expected.... well having a knife to the throat isn't good. ... oh now she's getting threatened.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Tony, there's a really obvious thing to say to Chloe when she wanted to know why he wanted the trace stopped- say Saunders phoned him and said he would release the virus if he didn't stop tracing his calls...

You're right, this is very oddly handled...
Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what makes him a great President.

Wow Saunders gave up quickly. I guess he knew Michelle was never going to give up important information.

Jack finally calling Tony out on his BS right now. lol I love that Jack is questioning Tony! Jack taking over command!! WOOT.

Adam interrupts Tony conversation he was about to make... of course Adam is confused. lol As I would be right now. lol

Tony calling to Saunders...

Saunders is all talk, Michelle is safe as long as he has Jane.... can't see how he doesn't see that.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Do you think that under Jack's awareness of the scenario in that Tony is covering a mistake, do you think if that was all Tony was doing, he'd have gotten his job back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
The only person I'd trust with that information is Jack Bauer if I'm Chloe...
Just had a thought on that- I'd argue Kim would be the next most trustworthy one due to the fact she's Jack's daughter which does say a lot about her trustworthyness

Manic cliffhanger- everything is happening!
Old 03-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really loved Jack for going to Kim. It realistically is the only person he can trust. He knows how betrayal's and double-crossing happen.

At least Tony is worried because he knows ho smart Jack is.

Oh no. Tony locked Chloe in. This is such an evil thing to do (I guess shades of foreshadowing Season 7 version, he could always turn evil...)

Tony trying to move Jane Saunders to division while Jack makes the announcement about new command of CTU.

I love suspenseful moments like this.

Jack found out what was going on right away! WOOT.

Wow Jack automatically assumed it was Chloe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Tony, there's a really obvious thing to say to Chloe when she wanted to know why he wanted the trace stopped- say Saunders phoned him and said he would release the virus if he didn't stop tracing his calls...
Agreed... Chloe really wasn't wise this season it seems.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really loved Jack for going to Kim. It realistically is the only person he can trust. He knows how betrayal's and double-crossing happen.

At least Tony is worried because he knows ho smart Jack is.

Oh no. Tony locked Chloe in. This is such an evil thing to do (I guess shades of foreshadowing Season 7 version, he could always turn evil...)

Tony trying to move Jane Saunders to division while Jack makes the announcement about new command of CTU.

I love suspenseful moments like this.

Jack found out what was going on right away! WOOT.

Wow Jack automatically assumed it was Chloe.

Agreed... Chloe really wasn't wise this season it seems.
I guess that's why I always enjoyed S7 as the potential for his self-interested-ness was always there...

Yeah, I always found that an odd reaction as she'd hardly have locked herself in right?!

Don't you mean Tony Though neither of them are winning the intelligence award this year (That goes to Jack on a yearly basis )
Old 03-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WOW Tony was successful at escaping CTU. Seems that doesn't happen much.

I loved how strong Michelle was in this episode (no fear)... she would've made an awesome villain.
Kim was cool in this episode.
Adam is always great.
If I'm Jane Saunders, I know something isn't right with how we are getting rushed out.
For the little of Chase, he was cool. lol

Jack always on his A game!

Tony... not his finest moments.

Great episode.

Quote:
Do you think that under Jack's awareness of the scenario in that Tony is covering a mistake, do you think if that was all Tony was doing, he'd have gotten his job back?
I think he probably would've, not today but eventually.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

I thought Agent Baker was the real MVP of this episode
Old 03-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I thought Agent Baker was the real MVP of this episode
What? Really? Why?

Quote:
I guess that's why I always enjoyed S7 as the potential for his self-interested-ness was always there...

Yeah, I always found that an odd reaction as she'd hardly have locked herself in right?!

Don't you mean Tony Though neither of them are winning the intelligence award this year (That goes to Jack on a yearly basis )

I can see why... I just hate how some things were done during Season 7.

I completely agree... it seems we found a lot of parts in this episode a bit off. lol

Actually I mean Chloe because of how she wasn't suspicious before she got locked in. She should've been knew something was odd.
Tony can go on that list though.

Agree that Jack wins it by a landslide each season. lol My AU ideal meeting has always been Scofiled vs Bauer, they are the two smartest characters I've ever seen on television. You have someone else to add to that list?
Old 03-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What? Really? Why?
Because he's one of your favourite characters and I like to use that to mock you

Only joking

Quote:
Agree that Jack wins it by a landslide each season. lol My AU ideal meeting has always been Scofiled vs Bauer, they are the two smartest characters I've ever seen on television. You have someone else to add to that list?
An excellent question. Off the top of my head, I'd say maybe Frank Underwood from House of Cards or Cal Lightman from Lie To Me?
Old 03-18-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So sorry, something held me up completed to 7:00 p.m and I'm just arriving home now. I can still watch if you want to and try to delay the X-Men watch. lol
Old 03-18-2016, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So sorry, something held me up completed to 7:00 p.m and I'm just arriving home now. I can still watch if you want to and try to delay the X-Men watch. lol
If you want to do the x Men watch that's fine, we can do it another night Maybe Sunday?
Old 03-18-2016, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If you want to do the x Men watch that's fine, we can do it another night Maybe Sunday?

If you have time tonight, I'd do it today only because lately it seems things have just appearing out of no way.
Also we need the post count.

If you can't we can try to aim for Sunday.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

If you have time tonight, I'd do it today only because lately it seems things have just appearing out of no way.
Also we need the post count.

If you can't we can try to aim for Sunday.
I can do tonight, but I don't want to inconvenience you in regards to your X Men rewatch, Warriors @ Dallas game and also in regards to not wanting to cause any sleeping delay or whatever. It's up to you. I'm around if you want to do it tonight, but don't put yourself under any pressure or anything