Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

24 "Day 8 Ep 8X08 11:00Pm-12:00Am 2/15/10

The World's most Dangerous Men have just made a fatal mistake the have have kidnapped Jack Bauer .. See the action unfold Monday night on Fox . What will happen to Cole and Dana as her plan with Kevin is uncovered .Dana comes clean to cole about her past ?
Promo #1

"Day 8: 11:00 pm - 12:00 Mid" - 9 \ 8c

-- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

CRUCIAL EVENTS UNFOLD WHEN JACK BAUER CLOCKS IN WITH THE RUSSIAN MOB ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, ON FOX

President Taylor pressures CTU for progress while Jack's perilous plan has operatives panicked. As the scope of the looming threat expands, the dynamic at CTU changes and the ongoing crisis worsens in the all-new "Day 8: 11:00 PM-12:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-808) (TV-14; L, V) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Akbar Kurtha as Farhad Hassan; Nazneen Contractor as Kayla Hassan; Mido Hamada as Samir; Jüergen Prochnow as Sergi Bazhaev; David Anders as Josef Bazhaev; Gene Farber as Oleg Bazhaev; Jordan Marder as Dimitri; Thomas Fiscella as Luka; Julian Morris as Agent Owens; T.J. Ramini as Tarin Faroush; Hrach Titizian as Nabeel; Clayne Crawford as Kevin Wade

Last edited by Logan; 02-14-2010 at 08:13 PM
Old 02-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't wait to see this episode and see how Jack escapes
Old 02-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

24 was trending for the first time this season on Twitter at around 930 pm EST

Jsck looked like James bond rolling over tables with automatic weapon gee he recovers fast one min being electrocuted next shimmies of breaks the pipe kills one russian then shuts off the lights kills another Russian with knife while his hand was over the guys mouth , Then shoots another thru the window of the dinning room . Gets in a battle with 62 head of Russian mob wins that .

Dana tries to tell cole and does a little , but is going to take matters in her own hand .

end of episode huge twist CTU finds the rods after making a deal with russian head but truck is empty and guards are dead only symbol, a chain of the brother killed by his father , left behind is the one of the son left behind for his father ... So the son is now in possession of the rods and on his way to sell them to hassain jr ...

Renee and Dana get help from Chloe, chloe was good to see her back getting mega screen time
Old 02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
MST Manager

Glad to hear that Chloe was on alot.

I didn't watch the episode yet but I'll watch tonight before the Olympics.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Couple of Screen shots curiosity of Fox.com/24

Jack and Victor taking about how jack is smarter then him ...

Renee back in CTU after being brought back in form the brutal killing of Vlad

Yes we still have a US president on the show, President Taylor with her Chief of Staff at the UN.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:05 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the screen shots.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what it is Thursday nobody seen 24 yet ? forget the Olympics for 45 min watch 24 ...

no wonder the board is dead
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I watched the episode and it was a alright one
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

different type of recap for The Jacksack.com

Like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of Jack and Renee.

This week, Jack is under the watchful "care" of uranium-enriched Ruskies and Renee is coming off of her "Badass Momma" high from the first several episodes. What a turnaround- in one hour, Renee is ready to eat the beating heart of her enemies (to possess their souls!), the next she's all fragile and despondent. Have a drink, sister!

But we kick things off with Dumb and Dumber, Jen-nay's friends who knocked over the evidence locker. What does one do with $120K in scrilla? Dump it at the local nudie bar, of course! (To be honest, I wasn't expecting The Brothers Dim to call their financial advisor straight away either, but come on guys!).

Back with the good guys & girls, it's clear that CTU Director Hastings has chosen... poorly in entrusting the nation's safety with an unstable Renee and a highly portable/bleeding Jack Bauer. Hastings decides to slouch away to his office, ordering his highly fashionable staff to "show me sexy!" on the CTU floor. Oy, we're screwed!

Meanwhile, Jack offers the Ruskies a government bailou- err offer to buy their uranium rods for a hefty sum of $250 million. The Vampire Arms Dealer is not buying Jack's "I'm a little German" routine- but instead of killing Jack outright, the Ruskies decide to "break" Bauer with a little car battery electrocution. All of this happened within the first 11 minutes of the episode. WOW.

As an ebay auction breaks out between Hassan's effeminate, fugitive brother and Jack's "double down" offer, the Russians continue to torture Bauer in the worst possible ways, but these amateurs have no idea what Jack can do while being strung up and electrocuted. Yes, Jack died this way already, and he's not in the mood to put up with that inconvenience today. So, Grandpa Bauer does what he does best- turns Electrocution into Electrocution-ade- and stings his captor with many volts of pain. Bravo, sir. But to kill a Russian sadist, you must use your thighs, as any Bond Girl will tell you. Jack, you're one busy one-man army tonight!

Jack kills a whole lotta Russians once he's free, John McClane style (with no shoes on). I had to check my TV info button to make sure this wasn't an episode from Season 2- Jack is killing bad guys! This episode is restoring my faith in Season 8!

And then something happens which damn near made me fall down. Jack Bauer suggests they offer immunity to the Vampire Russian Boss in exchange for intel on the missing nuclear material, and guess what- Hastings and the President agree with his suggestion. What?! Has the "24"-verse finally wised up? They're deferring to Jack's judgment? I'm hallucinating. I must be!

(NOTE: I am ignoring Dana Walsh going to the strip club- unless Charles Logan walks out of the champagne room looking disheveled, they cannot justify this terrible subplot).

But in the end, this episode was an absolute winner. Jack is in *control* of things. Sure, the nuclear rods/materials/weapons are still on the loose, but that's fine! That's just more people Jack can hunt down next week. And this time, he'll be wearing shoes!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Part 2 Recap From TV.com

24: Day 8: 11:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. Episode Recap on TV.com

synopsis
Jack tries to convince Sergei that he is willing to broker a deal with him in exchange for the Uranium rods.
Dana is being blackmailed by Kevin Wade and his partner for services to rip off more jobs.
Hastings has Chloe get a statement from Renee, then have her get a psychological evaluation.

Full Recap
11:00PM - Dana calls Kevin to assess the situation at the police warehouse. Kevin is celebrating at a strip club in Jersey City called "Starlight." Dana demands of Kevin to leave, but Kevin refuses. Kevin is now exploiting Dana's position at CTU - NY to make more money. Nick snatches the phone from Kevin and demands her to cooperate.

Arlo confronts Dana about Kevin. Arlo is aware of Dana's involvement with Kevin. He informs her that Jack and Renee's undercover operation is blown.

Cole Ortiz reports that Renee is under distress. Director Hastings is infuriated and demands Renee that she return to CTU for a psychiatric evaluation. Hastings demands Dana about leaving during crucial moments of their operations, but Chloe covers for her. Chloe is upset and demands Dana to put aside her problems for today.

11:06PM - Red Dawn gangsters bring Jack to the kitchen basement and demands answers about Vladimir Laitanan. Jack finally meets Sergei Bazhaev about the Uranium rods he's trying to offload. He tells Red Dawn he's willing to bargain for $500 million for the Uranium rods (half immediately, half upon completion). Sergei believes that Jack is a cop, but Jack denies it. Sergei orders his men to begin torturing him.

Sergei talks to Josef about Oleg. Josef offers him Oleg's Confirmation crucifix, but Sergei tells him to keep it to remind him of his brother. Sergei assesses the Uranium rods situation with Josef and tells him he redirected the materials to a way station.

11:11PM - The torturers still believe that Jack is a cop and proceed to electrocute him with a car battery.

11:15PM - Hastings holds a briefing with President Taylor and the cabinet. He tells her that Bauer was not killed in the operation and is the best chance of securing the weapons materials. Farhaz makes calls to General Wasim about the Uranium rods. Wasim tells Farhad that Omar is succeeding at defeating his opponents at home. Sergei informs Farhad that the rods are on hold. Farhad is extremely upset, but Josef points a gun at his head and threatens to throw him out personally. Farhad relents.

11:19PM - Back at CTU, Cole and Renee return to meet with Hastings. Hastings is still upset at Renee for killing Vladimir and demands that she gets evaluated. Renee feels guilty that she's involved Jack and caused him to fall at the mercy of The Red Dawn.

Dana wants to talk to Cole and Arlo offers to cover Cole's protocols. She tries to tell him about Kevin, but Cole assures her that whatever happened in the past is in the past. Bottom line is that they'll still be together after it's all over.

11:21PM - A Red Dawn interrogator wants Jack to confess that he is a cop. Jack assures him that he is an independent contrator, but fakes his own death. The interrogator grabs a match to wake him up, but Jack uses his feet to grab the battery claw and electrocutes him to death. He begins to escape from the pipe he is chained to.

11:30PM - President Omar Hassan is still at work in the office. Kayla is infuriated about Tarin being arrested, but Omar tells her that Tarin was taken to the Kamistani embassy. Kayla confesses Omar Hassan that they've been in love for over a year. Omar is infuriated and demands Kayla not to see Tarin again. Kayla confirms that Farhad's betrayal has corrupted her father completely.

At Sergei's restaurant, Jack escapes from the pipe and snaps the interrogator's neck with his legs. He escapes and takes the interrogator's cell phone, but it has no signal. He sneaks out of the basement and eavesdrops on Sergei and his gangsters. The lights go out in the dining room. Sergei realizes that Mir (Jack) has escaped and has cut the power from the restaurant.

Mir begins taking down and killing the gangsters one at a time, taking a cell phone to call CTU. He tells Chloe to trace the call to Sergei's location immediately. He shoots and kills another gangster on the other side of the kitchen, but gets hit with Sergei's shotgun blast. Jack ambushes Sergei from under the table and knocks him out.

11:41PM - Hastings and Cole are preparing to set up a perimeter at Sergei's restaurant. Hastings briefs CTU about Sergei Bazhaev and are ready to trasport him back. Renee is happy to hear that Jack is okay. Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, Jack is getting patched up while CTU sends him Sergei's background file.

Jack begins to question Sergei. He informs him that Sergei will be charged for murder and kidnapping before CTU begins to rip his life apart. Jack offers leniency to Sergei and his sons in exchange for recovering the Uranium rods. Sergei confesses that he killed Oleg as an act of mercy. He wants full immunity for himself and Josef in exchange for full immunity.

Jack patches into the meeting with Hastings and President Taylor. He briefs them that Sergei is willing to cooperate. Taylor wishes to speak with Sergei over the phone.

At CTU, Cole asks Arlo about Dana. Arlo tells Dana about Kevin and shows him the footage of them meeting together. His name is Kevin Wade and Cole sees what appears to be Dana kissing Kevin in the screenshot. Hastings calls Cole into the room.

Dana is at the Starlight to meet up with Kevin, who is enjoying himself. Cole calls her and leaves her a message to talk about Kevin when they get the chance. He prepares to deploy out into the field.

11:54PM - Kayla bursts through the guards to see Tarin. Tarin appeals to Nabil to see him. Nabil arranges to allow Kayla to see Tarin just before he is transported to the Kamistani embassy.

Cole is flying to the location that Sergei gave ujp to intercept the Uranium rods. He reports no sign of hostiles, but lands at the parking lot to secure the area. A CTU agent finds trace radiation at a truck, but dead guards are found and the Uranium rods have been cleared out. Oleg's cross is found, implying that Josef has killed the guards and taken the Uranium rods for himself.

Hastings reports to Jack that the rods are gone. Sergei is confused with the situation. Hastings reports that Oleg's cross is found, indicating that Josef stole them. Josef calls Farhad to let him know that he is betraying his father for Oleg and tells him the Uranium deal is still on.

Preview of next weeks episode

Last edited by Logan; 02-20-2010 at 08:03 AM
Old 02-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't wait for the next episode! Thanks for posting that extreme long recap Matt
Old 02-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is as if i was the only who watched the show . nobody makes remarks , we have a strange board .

99% of TV boards a episodes airs they get a lot of posts about the episode .

So i wanted to give two different reviews of the episode ,since nobody wants to talk about it .
Old 02-21-2010, 12:08 AM
MST Manager

Um, the Olympics are only on every four years! So there is no forgetting the Olympics when I can watch them and record 24 to watch later. And, it isn't as if I don't want to talk about my favorite show. I just haven't had the time. Some people are busy, you know. LOL

I finally caught up with the episode today. I always like that the first person that Jack calls is Chloe. I LOVED Arlo's face when he was showing Cole the pictures of Dana with Kevin! Priceless.

Next week's episode looks good.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I attimes forget people like you Niki who work regular job not home early like me . Still not every night has good olympics . i still like you !!

Yes Jack, as seen in my sig, Jack is back kicking ass like Jack bauer should !

now he has to go get Renee and get her out of CTU ! Untopping this for new thread up in am !
Old 02-22-2010, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

It just aired here last night.

Dana is getting herself further and further into trouble. I was really hoping she was going to come clean to Cole and when she said she knew what she had to do I wasn't expecting her to have a gun and go after them. I thought it was good of Chloe to try and cover for her though.

They clearly underestimated Jack, leaving him one on one with someone is never a good idea And I loved the short phone conversation with Jack and President Taylor.

Farhad got lucky that Josef was willing to turn on his father, if it wasn't for his dad killing his brother then I don't think he would have done. I'm wondering when and if Hassan will ever come to his senses. He seems to be getting worse.

I didn't think the episode was one of the best from this series but it was still good.

Vicky