Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

24: Day 4: 4:00AM - 5:00AM Episode: 422 discussion

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Kim Raver as Audrey Raines, Roger Cross as Curtis Manning
Old 05-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The U.S. government braces for another attack.

Marwan is in custody how will Jack deal with the evil Marwan .

is there anything CTU can do to stop the nuclear missile from hitting land ?

With only 2 hours left in the season we can except nothing but fast paced hart pounding show!!!

I just saw the preview oh my god i can't wait !
Old 05-16-2005, 06:39 PM
New Fan

OMG THEY KISSED FINALLY!!! YAY!!!

Poor kid had to tell his dad that he lives an alternate lifestyle had to suck
Old 05-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Summary

Icon
Old 05-16-2005, 07:14 PM
New Fan

so good so good...tm finally back together...favorite episode this season, except the end of it,,,,very not good
Old 05-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Total Fan

I will overlook the fact that Marwan escaped AGAIN. I will also overlook the fact that we were subjected to more of Audrey whining. I will even overlook the fact that President Logan is a scared little man.

You want to know why? Because of some of the best moments so far this season. #1--Yet another Chloe being Chloe moment, and Tony's face when she said "it's kind of a management thing". #2--Secretary Heller's face when Richard told him he slept with another guy. Priceless. #3--Tony actually SMILED. Carlos has such a lovely smile . And to tie it in with 3, #4, another hot kiss. Short, but definately hot. And #5--MANDY IS BACK! But if she kills Tony, I will be pissed, and may have to sever all ties with her.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the Tony/Michelle kiss, FINALLY! But so help me, if he dies!
Old 05-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Marwan escaping AGAIN makes CTU look like a bunch of idiots. Mandy's baaack! And look, another guys gets dead shortly after sex. Hmm? TPTB trying to make a point?

I knew Tony was in trouble the minute he started sucking face with Michelle.

And the "Tail Wags the Dog" skit with the two presidents was funny, but the "in good hands" shout out was such a cheap laugh. Weak.

Anyone else have to do a double take, notice that Richard is Trey (O.C.)? I can't believe I did not notice it before now.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

At first, I didn't like this ep. I thought there was too much exposition: Tony to Michele, Curtis to Jack.
The episode did pick up from Richard Heller's confession, the Tony/Michelle kiss, and Mandy's evil return. The ending was great, poor Castle, and the preview looked awesome.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Total Fan

Oh no! I forgot about poor Castle. But let that be a lesson to you. Be mean to Tony, and you die. It's the moral of the story.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Ruby is back! What, nobody else watched Wolf Lake? Er... so that's why it was cancelled. Mandy. I hope Jack doesn't kill her!

Tony/Michelle was nice.

Marwan... blah.

Logan... now if he was really taking charge that'd be good.

Old 05-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

The episode started out slow, but it ended fairly well. I am very excited about the finale.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG i missed it! my tape ran out half way through, does anyone know if they air a re-run of the show in the US ???
Old 05-17-2005, 03:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I heard that there was no 24 re runs in US.. but I'm not 100% sure
Old 05-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEvans
Ruby is back! What, nobody else watched Wolf Lake? Er... so that's why it was cancelled. :
I liked Wolf Lake. Boy, Mia's been in a lot of stuff. Drastically different character. Mandy is so-cold blooded.

I'd heard Mandy might be baqck in a cameo but I didn't think it would be like this. I will be extremely POed if they kill off Tony. Outside of Jack he's my favorite character (and the only other one who's still left from Season 1 outside of Palmer and Jack). I wonder how long ago Mia Kirshner filmed this because she's had a short hairdo on "The L Word" for awhile now and she was sporting the long hair on 24. A wig maybe? Obviously she picked the wrong person to try to "negotiate" with Jack.

If Michelle is willing to drop her career to be with Tony, why couldn't they get back together before this?