Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Absolute Fan

24: Day 4: 10:00AM-11:00AM Episode: 404 discussion

"Day 4: 10:00AM-11:00AM", Episode #404.

Jack continues to deal with the hostage situation he created to monitor the trained operative he has been tracking.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, William Devane, Kim Raver, Alberta Watson, Lana Parilla , Aisha Tyler, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Nestor Serrano, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Jonathan Ahdout, Roger Cross, Louis Lombardi, Logan Marshall-Green, Tony Plana, Anil Kumar, Leighton Meester, Nicholas Kadi, Angela Goethals.
Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, less than an hr away for me, I so can't wait!
Old 01-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Have you already seen episode 403?
Old 01-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

I can hardly wait till eppy 403 is over....

Icon
Old 01-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I really felt for Chloe, very good acting by Rajskub. So relieved when Jack saved Andrew even though I don't care about Andrew himself.

Really enjoyed Jack working again as a renegade agent. Shame he got apprehended at the end but I know he'll find a way to escape and continue doing things his way.

Jack pretending to rob the gas station was classic.

Dina is a terrific villain, she is just so creepy. Poor Behrooz. I can't imagine what it must be like with parents such as his. He'll probably rebel after what happened to Debbi although I'm not sure how. His parents are going to keep a close eye on him.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I AM IN LOVE W/JACK BAUER! Omg, I loved him taking the station hostage, that was great, lol. Omg, I am gonna die til next mon, lol. I could not believe Behrooz's mother killing Debbie, that is so wrong!
Old 01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Poor Behrooz (sp?). I liked Debbie, I can why his parents thought their brainwashing of their son might be slipping.

Classic Jack... robbing the gas station was something I thought of when he was talking to Chloe. I was like 'no, too dangerous, can't he do something to that guy's car?' So of course, Jack went with the exciting option.

I'm really liking Heller and Audrey. Not so much liking the spoiled brat, who I think knows something (although I'm not sure enough about it to press him drastically - glad that one CTU agent stood up to Driscoll).

Since Jack works, apparently at a high level, for the Secretary of Defense, shouldn't there be people there he can call upon? Sure, the military can't get involved in domestic law enforcement, but they could probably provide satellite coverage... besides, since when has Jack worried about technicalities? And where is Michelle? What happened to Tony?

I'm really impressed with Chloe. I grew to like her last year, so glad she's back. Edgar has potential as well.

Four hours in one week... how am I going to cope with just one?!?

Old 01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
MST Manager

We so called that Debbie was dead.

As soon as Dina said that she was going to make some tea, I knew she was a goner.

And, the mother creeps me the hell out, yo! Her voice, her expressions... even just the way she looks at her son. It's craaazy! When she was stroking his cheek, I was like, whoa. That's just... eerily weird.

Why the hell won't Driscoll ever listen to Jack? Gaaah. She pisses me off.

I felt bad for Chloe. But, I love that Jack saved Andrew, even though I could care less about Andrew himself. I think Jack will defend Chloe. She'll be alright.

4 hours in two days? I can't see straight.

Last edited by NikNak; 01-10-2005 at 09:15 PM
Old 01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow. My heart is just pounding! I was so spoiled by watching it on DVDs and now I have to wait every week. It's killing me!

Love Edgar. Just a big, teddy bear. Love how he is helping Chloe. I knew he would. No one ever pays attention to him because they think he's weird. Maryann knows something, but I think she's going to keep the info to herself until she can find out when it can best serve her. She knows Jack Bauer though...hmmmm. God! You can't really trust anyone on this show!

Maryann= the new Sherry
Sarah= the new Carrie
Who's the new Nina?

Chloe has my new-found respect. Don't know what's up with her
and her obvious emotional connection with Andrew Paige.
First love? First crush? Something along those lines. I think
it's funny how last season Chloe was always on everyone's case
about protocol and now she's basically doing what Tony/Michelle did
combined (speaking of...I miss them!).

Driscoll sucks. I think she's sleeping with new El Presidente.

Something weird about Curtis. He's definitely got a humane side, but
I don't know what's going to happen. He's got Palmer-like
qualities and definitely a Sherry in Maryann.

I just love, love Jack. Just when you think he's done everything,
he holds up a gas station (love how the terrorist actually had
to stop for gas).

The Araz family is pretty evil. I don't know who's eviler-> Dina or the father
I do think the son really does love Debbie and I think he'll end up making a sacrifice to save the day, especially now that she's dead. The kid is a vulnerablity for them.

Chloe arrested!?! Of course, it had to happen. Jack can't really depend on anyone. He's got no one. He NEEDS Tony and Michelle like NOW!!!

Jack surrendering? I'm sure God will intervene on his behalf cause that's the only way I see him out of this scenario.

Bottom line: As of right now there are only two people I really trust: Jack and Chloe. Edgar is well on his way. So that's maybe three. Now that Chloe is in custody, Jack's on his own again. He can't count on CTU any longer. He doesn't
have the president at his back anymore. He's going to have to reunite his old team...wherever they are.

Another prediction: I have a feeling something is going to go down at CTU. Like a takeover or something.

Gah! It's like I'm at the edge of my seat. I mean...like anything can happen!
Old 01-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak
We so called that Debbie was dead.

As soon as Dina said that she was going to make some tea, I knew she was a goner.

And, the mother creeps me the hell out, yo! Her voice, her expressions... even just the way she looks at her son. It's craaazy! When she was stroking his cheek, I was like, whoa. That's just... eerily weird.

Why the hell won't Driscoll ever listen to Jack? Gaaah. She pisses me off.

I felt bad for Chloe. But, I love that Jack saved Andrew, even though I could care less about Andrew himself. I think Jack will defend Chloe. She'll be alright.

4 hours in two days? I can't see straight.
1) Debbie Dead - Check

2) Dina and the poison tea - Check

3) Mother creepy, craaazy and eerily weird - Check

4) Driscoll no listen to Jack.....pisses me off - Check

5) Chloe and Edgar.....the new Tony and Michelle?

6) 4 hours in two days? I can't see straight. - Check

7) I vote for 2 hrs a night every night. That's just good TV.

Icon
Old 01-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cati
I really felt for Chloe, very good acting by Rajskub. So relieved when Jack saved Andrew even though I don't care about Andrew himself.

Really enjoyed Jack working again as a renegade agent. Shame he got apprehended at the end but I know he'll find a way to escape and continue doing things his way.

Dina is a terrific villain, she is just so creepy. Poor Behrooz. I can't imagine what it must be like with parents such as his. He'll probably rebel after what happened to Debbi although I'm not sure how. His parents are going to keep a close eye on him.

Yes, his Behrooz's mom is a sick and psychotic as his father. Hopefully he will turn these two in or kill them at some point.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cati

Yes, his Behrooz's mom is a sick and psychotic as his father. There was no need to kill Debbi. These people are pure evil no doubt about it. I hope Behrooz brings them down at some point.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
Yes, his Behrooz's mom is a sick and psychotic as his father. There was no need to kill Debbi. These people are pure evil no doubt about it. I hope Behrooz brings them down at some point.
I think they're setting it up so Dina is the main villian...at least for now.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD
1) Debbie Dead - Check

2) Dina and the poison tea - Check

3) Mother creepy, craaazy and eerily weird - Check

4) Driscoll no listen to Jack.....pisses me off - Check

5) Chloe and Edgar.....the new Tony and Michelle?

6) 4 hours in two days? I can't see straight. - Check

7) I vote for 2 hrs a night every night. That's just good TV.

I would add that Driscoll's daughter should be locked up since she refuses to take her medication. If my neighbor's daughter came on my property (we can assume that this was not the first time) and scared my son, I would call the police also. Driscoll was wrong to interfere as she did by having Sarah have the police call rejected.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanXG
Wow. My heart is just pounding! I was so spoiled by watching it on DVDs and now I have to wait every week. It's killing me!

Love Edgar. Just a big, teddy bear. Love how he is helping Chloe. I knew he would. No one ever pays attention to him because they think he's weird. Maryann knows something, but I think she's going to keep the info to herself until she can find out when it can best serve her. She knows Jack Bauer though...hmmmm. God! You can't really trust anyone on this show!

Maryann= the new Sherry
Sarah= the new Carrie
Who's the new Nina?

Chloe has my new-found respect. Don't know what's up with her
and her obvious emotional connection with Andrew Paige.
First love? First crush? Something along those lines. I think
it's funny how last season Chloe was always on everyone's case
about protocol and now she's basically doing what Tony/Michelle did
combined (speaking of...I miss them!).

Driscoll sucks. I think she's sleeping with new El Presidente.

Something weird about Curtis. He's definitely got a humane side, but
I don't know what's going to happen. He's got Palmer-like
qualities and definitely a Sherry in Maryann.

I just love, love Jack. Just when you think he's done everything,
he holds up a gas station (love how the terrorist actually had
to stop for gas).

The Araz family is pretty evil. I don't know who's eviler-> Dina or the father
I do think the son really does love Debbie and I think he'll end up making a sacrifice to save the day, especially now that she's dead. The kid is a vulnerablity for them.

Chloe arrested!?! Of course, it had to happen. Jack can't really depend on anyone. He's got no one. He NEEDS Tony and Michelle like NOW!!!

Jack surrendering? I'm sure God will intervene on his behalf cause that's the only way I see him out of this scenario.

Bottom line: As of right now there are only two people I really trust: Jack and Chloe. Edgar is well on his way. So that's maybe three. Now that Chloe is in custody, Jack's on his own again. He can't count on CTU any longer. He doesn't
have the president at his back anymore. He's going to have to reunite his old team...wherever they are.

Another prediction: I have a feeling something is going to go down at CTU. Like a takeover or something.

Gah! It's like I'm at the edge of my seat. I mean...like anything can happen!

Omg, I was thinking the same thing about the new Palmer & Sherry, lol. And I completely agree, I only trust Jack & Chloe as of right now...however, I pretty much trust Heller & Audrey too. Omg, I can't wait til next mon, this show is the greatest show ever! Do you guys think Behrooz will try to get away from his mom? I hope she doesn't kill him too, that was awful her posioning Debbie, however, I saw it coming.