Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I hope K gets to have a word or two with crazy blondie
Exactly! They're so diffrent and yet so much alike

You've been added Rose
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's an odd psychology isn't it? It seems like now that Kalinda is away from Alicia, she will get to have more screen time with characters who are also away from Alicia - Will and Diane.
A-men! I'm over A/K so I need something now (well they couldn't have her in scenes with the other characters as long as Alicia was around because you know... black hole or something )

Quote:
HAHA! I don't even know Star Wars and that is still funny.
SHAMA!!! I expected this from Kiki (and I'm working on it ) but you?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
SHAMA!!! I expected this from Kiki (and I'm working on it ) but you?
Sorry, sorry. It's just a bit much, you know? Like you're walking into this entire universe with years of mythology and a fan base which is so ardent. I never seem to be able to get into these kind of overwhelming franchises. Dr. Who, Star Trek, heck even Indiana Jones.
With Star Wars, I was never sure if it was something that you liked only if you saw it at a particular time, a time-specific cultural zeitgeist of sorts. Like (and don't kill me for suggesting this) is it supposed to be 'campy' or is it all metaphor for something? And if it is metaphor, will I like it a whole lot? If the villains are all stand ins for the EVEIL!RUSSIANS! then I won't for example.
But I've disappointed you and I dont like that one bit. Amends, are in order.

*hands you olive branch by telling you Kiki is leaving to join a rival board and she's taking the best posters with her*

Quote:
A-men! I'm over A/K so I need something now
I really do with Will would beg Kalinda to be his wingman. He has the worst taste in women, he could use a little help.

And the Kings have a great opportunity to explore the A/K dynamic here without having A/K interact. If Will to probes Kalinda about what went wrong in the friendship. Or just generally brings up Alicia's actions in front of Kalinda (out of frustration, remorse) from time to time we get to see how Kalinda reacts. Lets us into her headspace. They already gave us two glimpses into how Kalinda sees Alicia and their friendship in 5x05.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Like you're walking into this entire universe with years of mythology and a fan base which is so ardent. I never seem to be able to get into these kind of overwhelming franchises. Dr. Who, Star Trek, heck even Indiana Jones
I feel you so much That's why I'm afraid of starting Star Trek

As for Star Wars,I started watching it when I was in elementary school and I still like it in general,maybe part of it's a sentiment,I don't know,but I would say it's worth to give it a try

Quote:
*hands you olive branch by telling you Kiki is leaving to join a rival board and she's taking the best posters with her*

Quote:
I really do with Will would beg Kalinda to be his wingman. He has the worst taste in women, he could use a little help
I'm not sure if it's intention to show Will's terrible taste or rather the polar opposites of Alicia.So far they manage to do both though.

Quote:
If Will to probes Kalinda about what went wrong in the friendship. Or just generally brings up Alicia's actions in front of Kalinda (out of frustration, remorse)
I was pretty sure this was going to happen in the third season,but besides a little scene in 316 maybe,there was nothing...But you're right,maybe this is a better opportunity,since they're on the same side now.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really do with Will would beg Kalinda to be his wingman. He has the worst taste in women, he could use a little help.
Kalinda has much better taste for the most part, I have to agree.
Hey, I heard somewhere that a straight guy needs a gay friend to pick his ties, well, I think straight guys need lesbian friends to pick their girlfriends!
Men are too immature!

Quote:
And the Kings have a great opportunity to explore the A/K dynamic here without having A/K interact. If Will to probes Kalinda about what went wrong in the friendship.
You would think so, wouldn't you?? Like they did when Will was watching Alicia's interview on tv a loooong time ago and they had this little exchange.
But then ofc, that all hangs on whether they are trying to make us forget about the whole thing (A/K) or not.

Quote:
Or just generally brings up Alicia's actions in front of Kalinda
Again, so much yes! And that would seem like something Will would do, knowing Kalinda, no?

Quote:
I was pretty sure this was going to happen in the third season,but besides a little scene in 316 maybe,there was nothing...But you're right,maybe this is a better opportunity,since they're on the same side now.
this whole situation would be even more interesting if Kalinda was caught in the middle. But then that's what we thought would happen at times when Cary left and... besides one line about burying the hatchet in two seasons...

Quote:
It's just a bit much, you know? Like you're walking into this entire universe with years of mythology and a fan base which is so ardent.
Pfff Star Wars nuts are harmless, even the ones who dress as Sith Lords (a reference you will not get because you haven't seen the movies ), unless you're an arrogant Trekkie and say something arrogant like "The Force is so lame! Light sabers are so boring! Can you set a Light Saber to Stun? I don't think so!"

Seriously though, I get it, it's intimidating. Indiana Jones is not really worth it anyway.

Quote:
Like (and don't kill me for suggesting this) is it supposed to be 'campy' or is it all metaphor for something? And if it is metaphor, will I like it a whole lot? If the villains are all stand ins for the EVEIL!RUSSIANS! then I won't for example.
nah it's pretty much timeless. It's often confused with scifi but it's more like a fairy tale in space, with darker themes at times. It's space Fantasy.
Quote:
But I've disappointed you and I dont like that one bit. Amends, are in order.
Never! You know far more than many people I know that I don't even like and you can't know it all so consider yourself absolved!</ot>

Quote:
she did that on twitter already but she compensated by bringing some of her followers here.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

she did that on twitter already but she compensated by bringing some of her followers here.
Which board ?
Old 11-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witgit (View Post)

HAHAHAH! Liessssss I would never leave my Fluffster

Quote:
Which board ?
she is kidding

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
she is kidding
yeah, sorry, I do that a lot. I say what I mean and mean what I say but there are times where my funny bone gets the best of me

Old 11-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
yeah, sorry, I do that a lot. I say what I mean and mean what I say but there are times where my funny bone gets the best of me
Oh. Ok
Old 11-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I sort of loved his text to her 'kalinda need you now' Hopefully we see more of their teamwork and friendship as the season goes on.

Will: No, you know what? I'm not just dropping this. You wanna know my plan? My plan is I love you, okay? I've probably loved you ever since Georgetown. So phone me. I'll meet you anywhere and we will make a plan. Avatar by Karen
Old 11-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I sort of loved his text to her 'kalinda need you now'
Heh I like how they have shortcuts with each other. They know they don't need to wrap things in sugar. They just go for the essential, you know?

Old 11-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Heh I like how they have shortcuts with each other. They know they don't need to wrap things in sugar. They just go for the essential, you know?
And don't ask each other pointless questions
Old 11-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
And don't ask each other pointless questions
heh! I know right. I wish I could text someone like that Also I like how K is all "he did it"

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Also I like how K is all "he did it"
I love her for that
Old 11-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
I love her for that
I would believe her if I was Will

--- Alicia Florrick