Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Will Gardner|Josh Charles App. Thread #13 - Because time flies and he will be kicking asses in court again soon !

Josh Charles | Will Gardner
Appreciation Thread

by Eternal Flame

Supporter List

1. autumnღfairytale - 2. catkirk7 - 3. snatches of sunshine - 4. Eternal Flame - 5. Brilliant Disguise - 6. LucyHyde - 7. Merlin_Bodhi - 8. Lazy - 9. Andie - 10. alt.er - 11. Kiki17 - 12. crazy_diamond - 13. Ludmi83 - 14. silver girl - 15. *OldHollywoodStarlet* - 16. own worst enemy - 17. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ - 18. Caribell - 19. MyzButterfly - 20. Lily_Marie - 21. blue_butterflies - 22. memory91 - 23. *MaryMgo* - 24. carito - 25. met - 26. EndlessღLove - 27.witgit - 28.GottaGo - 29.miss.sunshine - 30. Will's Girl - 31. md_em - 32. Golden Lion Girl - 33. BK. - 34. sabrinaberetta - 35. Miss Anonymous - 36. PetiteFleur - 37. Aga_darkside - 38. zuzoka - 39. buborek - 40. Natih_Fate - 41. EmmaSophia - 42. carrieross - 43. light me up - 44. ChrissyDiva - 45. springrain - 46. SamSeas - 47. Nessakity821 - 48. ElisabethBennet - 49. redrose13 - 50. carrissinha - 51. ginny80 - 52. jenny85 - 53. Limbo bimbo - 54. Srta_Parker - 55. winchesterboyz

Reasons we love him

1.Because he is a kick-ass lawyer
2.Because he is a kick-ass basketball player
3.Because, hello ? Have you seen him ?
4.Because he has puppy and sultry eyes
5.Because he is Chicago's 16th Most Eligible Bachelor
6. Because he looks way too hot in pink shirts
7.Because he wears casual clothes on Saturday
8.Because he is a great boss
9.Because he pitches awesomely
10.Because he loves sports
11.Because he went to Georgetown
12.Because he looks amazing driving his Chevy
13. Because he is sweet, high school and so vanilla
14. Because he's smitten
15. Because we just can't resist a scruffy Wil
16. Because he sometimes has American Revolution fantasies that turn him on
17. Because we love the way he respects women

Will's Quotes
Heart
"This isn't really your baby, is it? What's her name?"
"Bite me."
"Is that Dutch?"

On Tap
"In Chicago, you need your friends three times at your wedding, you wake, and
your first indictment."

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 03-06-2012 at 06:33 PM
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Any title suggestion ?

Re-posting from last thread:

William Paul Gardner. Joshua Aaron Charles. Amazing performance

Happy Will at the beggining of the episode I loved what he said to Viola about the party: "Casual Wednesdays" But then his sad face when the guy from the Disciplinary board told him they were pursuing his disbarrment Tbh, Will didn't deserve this. Reason number one, he put it back. Reason number two, it was 15 years ago. If this Disciplinary board is as good as they say it is they should have done this before, not now They say their objective is to maintain the honor and integrity of the Law. Are you kidding right ? This happened 15 years ago and you are doing this now And okay, let's say that he did it, it's not fair, if Will has to face consequences, I really hope Peter also has to. If Will's sins from the past are coming back, then Peter's should too because we know he didn't pay for them (and I am not talking about prostitues and about the trial from S1). Kalinda saved his ass, he didn't face the consequences.
At least he admitted he did it, he regrets it

I liked the character-growth. At first, Will was doing it for his client Patrick Whoever, but then, he realised he was doing it for the wrong reason and did the right thing He is so noble

So here we go, no more Law for six months. We are definitely going to see more of Will's private life. I can't wait to see how the writers handle it.

Will being a badass and really awesome in Court. He wanted to kick asses in his last case and he did. He was doing it with passion. He is so going to miss doing his job.

And last but not least, Will giving a last look at his office at the end totally broke my heart As much as I tried to leave my AW side apart I can't not mention their conversation at the end. Even if the situation was sad they were still joking with the band thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
I don´t undersstand one thing: Although he can be a lawyer in 6 months, why he´s losing the firm? Can´t he be a partner without working in the firm?
Yeah I don't get this either

I am starting to lose my respect for the Emmy Academy. First, Hugh Laurie being nominated 6 consecutive times for Lead Actor in a Drama Series and not getting the award (not even once). Wth, really, Idk if you watch House but his performance is outstanding. Then the show (TGW), this show REALLY needs an Emmy. I am sick of seeing Mad Men wnning it every year. So now if Josh doesn't get at least nominated this year I will freak out. And as much as I love Archie, I want CB to win the Emmy this year.

NO. FREAKING. WAY. Josh FINALLY tweeted me back. I am still not over this. If anyone needs the link to get the new epi just let me know

And then Josh's girlfriend tweeted me... Twice in a night. STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
She asked us what was our opinion of the new epi so far and I tweeted...

Old 02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Jen and Euge, glad JC answered your tweets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Will didn't deserve this. Reason number one, he put it back. Reason number two, it was 15 years ago.
I agree, there are other key reasons to pursue his disbarment. How is that the Board Panel didn't go deeper in his behavior as a lawyer in his current firm? Anyway, as Will said, they don't care being hypocritical.

Quote:
At least he admitted he did it, he regrets it
Kudos for JC for his acting and kudos for Will for being so critical with himself. He put the facts over the table and faced them, with a little help from Diane, but anyway, he never lost perspective.

Quote:
He is so going to miss doing his job.
I think that is what we are going to see about Will from now till the end of the season a) more of his personal life b) the suspension being present at any move he wants to make in business

Quote:
Will giving a last look at his office at the end totally broke my heart
I can't come with a saddest episode final than Live from Damascus

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 02-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

What do you think of "Because he'll make it his life's mission to get more?"
Old 02-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't believe Josh watches Downton Abbey and heres me thinking I couldn't love him anymore after the last episode.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because he'll make it his life's mission to get more
Could be. As long as everyone agrees...
Or what about: With 6 months of suspension we are going to learn more about Will's personal life !

Quote:
Kudos for JC for his acting and kudos for Will for being so critical with himself.
Indeed

Quote:
a) more of his personal life
This I can't wait to learn more from my Will

Quote:
I can't come with a saddest episode final than Live from Damascus
I can: Parent Made Esay and Net Worth

Quote:
they don't care being hypocritical.
Screw them

Old 02-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Because we're proud that he rocked his last case before his break!
Because we're proud that he rocked his last case!
?

oh i like this one too Because he'll make it his life's mission to get more
which ever is fine with me!

Last edited by redrose13; 02-20-2012 at 09:20 PM
Old 02-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 AM
New Fan

Girls I hope this is the right thread, but I must share this, I have been worring since monday morning (when I watched the episode).
As much as I enjoyed the whole episode with all the good moments and also the sad ones (the end of the episode is as sad as beautiful), I must confess that I am quite worried.
Will has always been my favorite, and even if I really trust the writers I can't stop thinking about what the Good Wife will be without Will in the office or in court. I know they will show some personal life of his and I'm truly looking forward to it but it's just not the same. One of the reasons I love the show is watching the wonderful lawyers team in action, Will, Diane, Alicia, Kalinda and the rest of the L/G team are so amazing when they work together and it's why I love the show. It's such a turn down to me that one of the lead won't be a part of it for sucha a long time! I mean, a whole 7 episodes and summer break without Will at work???
I really hope the writers wll find a way to show as much as Will as before because I couldn't bare having 5 mins of Will per episode, just like if he were a guest star or something.
TGW was never a show who showed much personal life of the characters apart from Alicia and it's hard for me to be happy of seeing Will just in his house or doing something else! I love to see him working!
I'm sure the writers did this for a good reason but at this time I am so frustrated, I just can't think about watching all the rest of this season's cases without Will, it really sucks!
Sorry if I made you sad, but I needed to get out what worries me to the only people who can understand what I feel!
I'll try to think positive from now on I promise! :-)
Old 02-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt

TFTNT

Gallery Updates: Photoshoots | Josh Charles Online

Did anyone see this amazing pics......
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Euge, I forgot to thank you yesterday, so TFTNT

I would like to relate the title to the 6 months so I suggest Because time flies and he will be in court again soon! But any other is ok too

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
I can: Parent Made Esay and Net Worth
I don’t know…I guess I saw the loneliness in him, Kalinda’s and Diane’s gazes and the lyrics of the music together with Alicia’s concern or me being sensitive This is the saddest episode of TGW for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethBennet (View Post)
I really hope the writers wll find a way to show as much as Will as before because I couldn't bare having 5 mins of Will per episode, just like if he were a guest star or something.
I really think that we should not be worried, Will is very important for the show and he won't be out of the firm, he has his business there and he will help with the cases he had before the suspension, for example as advisor or something and they will surely show something of his personal life, I can't complain

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 02-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

if you guys dont mind spoilers you should read the TV guide article. it kinda explains how they are going to handle it it made my fangirl heart feel a little better after the episode lol

Last edited by redrose13; 02-21-2012 at 08:37 AM
Old 02-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing those pictures Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
if you guys dont mind spoilers you should read the TV guide article. it kinda explains how they are going to handle it it made my fangirl heart feel a little better after the episode lol
Thanks Rose, I will

Quote:
I don’t know…I guess I saw the loneliness in him, Kalinda’s and Diane’s gazes and the lyrics of the music together with Alicia’s concern or me being sensitive This is the saddest episode of TGW for me.
Yeah you're right. Net Worth and Parent Made Esay only affects A and W, but Live from Damascus affects everyone because everyone loves Will Oh and you're welcome

Quote:
I would like to relate the title to the 6 months
Yeah me too, it's kinda hard to reach a consensus I like your suggestion

Josh said on Twitter that we are going to see his bat again!

https://twitter.com/#!/MrJoshCharles...18142203523072

Old 02-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!