Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Will/Diane Friendship Appreciation Thread #2 - Because no matter what, they respect each other

Welcome to the 2nd
Will/Diane
Friendship Thread

made by: Det.Logan

Friendship
List

1. Brilliant Disguise
2. autumnღfairytale
3. Eternal Flame
4. snatches of sunshine
5. Lazy

FutureTitles

- Because they need a third partner
PreviousThread
#1 - The heads of the firm
Old 06-15-2010, 02:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT! BTW, can I be added to the list?

Quote:
I must admit I'd like it too. She has not shied away from voicing her opinions so far but I want more cases like the gun thing.
That would be great!

Quote:
Surely they won't have another very liberal partner on board, it would be redundant, don't you think?
And I don't see Diane partnering with an ultra conservative (although she doesn't seem to mind rubbing uh... elbows with them in her personal life )
I agree another liberal wouldn't be the case. But maybe another competitive woman like her would bring some interesting conflicts. In this case, I'd love to see someone like Allison Janney on board. However, I have the feeling the third partner will be a man and I wouldn't mind that either. Diane is our only queen bee!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for the new thread Es and can I be added
Old 06-15-2010, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 06-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Can I bee added too

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-15-2010, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But maybe another competitive woman like her would bring some interesting conflicts. In this case, I'd love to see someone like Allison Janney on board.
Ooooh!! Now that's an idea! She would rock my world in TGW... like she does everything else really. But she's in two pilots and my very informed sources confirm both have been picked up and are shooting in LA (no idea how she'll juggle them but any Allison is great so two shows... I'm in heaven) so no dice.

I think it's going to be a guy too. With Cary gone, they need to replenish the testosterone tank or Will is going to get eaten alive by our girls!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd love to see someone like Allison Janney on board.

OMG! WOW! that would make me SOOO HAPPY! gosh that would be a dream come true

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinda Smith (View Post)
Ooooh!! Now that's an idea! She would rock my world in TGW... like she does everything else really. But she's in two pilots and my very informed sources confirm both have been picked up and are shooting in LA (no idea how she'll juggle them but any Allison is great so two shows... I'm in heaven) so no dice.
Yep, I hadn't thought of that. She's in the one with Matthew Perry and what else? Well, maybe she could always manage a guest appearence for an episode. That would make me happy too. Maybe she could ba a lawyer Diane has to face in court. I'm sure it would be really entertaining to watch because both Allison and Christine are fantastic! Stupid thought, but they're both pretty tall too!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinda Smith (View Post)
I think it's going to be a guy too.
It would probably be older that Will but my hope to have a young handsome democrat still stands.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know how we ended up discussing Allison in the W/D thread but I have to add my voice to the choir! She would be fantastic on TGW (as would anyone from TWW, weren't they all on the wrong coast!)

Quote:
She's in the one with Matthew Perry and what else? Well, maybe she could always manage a guest appearence for an episode.
It's me. I'm the source... well. I HAVE sources. A friend of mine knows Allison really well (and no I never got to meet her ) and she told me that her pilot with Matt Perry was picked up as well as Shameless, a pilot for either Showtime or HBO with William Macy. I think she's got a supporting part in both so she should be able to manage but it's doubtful that she'll make it to the East Coast for a guest spot.

Quote:
It would probably be older that Will but my hope to have a young handsome democrat still stands
Back on topic. Kinda. I wouldn't mind a hot young liberal either (so that probably means we'll end up with a middle-aged conservative) but I'll take any interesting character they craft for us. I think they'll probably make get someone who provides some counterpoint to both Diane and Will in more ways that one. But so far I'm

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
It's me. I'm the source... well. I HAVE sources. A friend of mine knows Allison really well (and no I never got to meet her ) and she told me that her pilot with Matt Perry was picked up as well as Shameless, a pilot for either Showtime or HBO with William Macy. I think she's got a supporting part in both so she should be able to manage but it's doubtful that she'll make it to the East Coast for a guest spot.
I love sources! Thanks for the info. Wow, William H. Macy!!! That must be a good show! However, I'm quite surprised since networks are usually very jelous of their actors. Well, some are. I can remember one of the actors from Heroes (NBC) couldn't go and guest star in an episode of Scrubs which was on ABC at the time.
Still crossing my fingers for awesome guest stars though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a hot young liberal either (so that probably means we'll end up with a middle-aged conservative)
I don't think he'll be someone young if their looking for financial safety. Either it's a well known older lawyer with lots of clients or it's a younger one with lots of family money, but I really can't see the latter happening.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Sources, sources... all this talk of "sources" and none of you used the words "Deep Throat", you are hopeless

Quote:
However, I'm quite surprised since networks are usually very jelous of their actors. Well, some are. I can remember one of the actors from Heroes (NBC) couldn't go and guest star in an episode of Scrubs which was on ABC at the time.
Especially since Shameless is a Showtime's show (CBS) and Mr Sunshine is on ABC... Maybe her part in Shameless is only recurring and the contract pre-dated the other one? I don't think cable shows can afford to stop their stars from being in other shows as they are much shorter and shoot at other times so maybe it's good for us.

But back to our W/D or rather the elusive third partner. Do you think it will be a regular or someone who pops in from time to time?
Old 06-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I reckon someone who pops in from time to time...
Old 06-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kings seem to be keen on investing a lot on the third partner sidestory, so in all honesty I predict a white male, Peter's age, with strong connections and a lot of clients. How someone like that could be interested in investing in SL is the real question. If the tie him to Peter's campaign I'd be quite happy.

I believe he will be a recurring, like Jackie. More than Stern but less than Peter.