Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

HQ, anyone? Looking really good if I may say so

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Carla... I want a spin-off with Diane, Kalinda and Peter (j/k)
Old 10-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

What gets me about the awards and pics is that not only arevthey paid, they look like they are having a GREAT fun time!! lol!!! I want that job!

Def would like to see more P/D....together....
Old 10-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

They look amazing of course

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I want a spin-off with Diane, Kalinda and Peter (j/k)
at this point, it's pretty much what we're getting, no? Eli, Diane, Kalinda and Peter barely cross paths with Alicia and Will anymore.
How about that? We get our spin off and Alicia and Will can keep Cary for a nemesis

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
at this point, it's pretty much what we're getting, no? Eli, Diane, Kalinda and Peter barely cross paths with Alicia and Will anymore.
How about that? We get our spin off and Alicia and Will can keep Cary for a nemesis
hahaha

Laila, whats the update on the mini series? Do you think CN will have more time for TGW second half?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Laila is more up on this , but I read the mini series moved to Dublin for filming ( closer to NYC!!LOL!!)...
also read that CN is doing 5 epis , and they are filming until Dec...but you never know with filming schedules...

It does sound like he must be over there now, so I am assuming after one more epi, we will have seen the last of him for while...???
Old 10-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Not that we have seen him much so far ...

Regarding last episode, and what Eli asked Peter, about Kalinda, an old question came back to my mind! Actually it turned into two questions:

In the epi "In Sickness" when Peter told Alicia "She's blameless in this" about Kalinda ...

1) Did someone came to any conclusion on that?!
2) will it also be an issue to be discontinued by the writers (we're starting to have more and more of that sort) or we can expect some new light on the subject?! Due to Eli I mean?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
1) Did someone came to any conclusion on that?!
2) will it also be an issue to be discontinued by the writers (we're starting to have more and more of that sort) or we can expect some new light on the subject?! Due to Eli I mean?
We talked about the "blameless" comment a lot. What exactly did it mean? Cause is weird that Peter basically defend her there. We talked about maybe Peter knows that if what he did for Kalinda where to ever come out it would be bigger than he just sleeping with her? As in like what he did was illegal? Maybe they were protecting each other from a bigger cover up, is better for people not too look into their pass? Maybe about K's old life? I need to revisit the old thread to refresh my mine on some of the theories/ideas that we floated around after that "blameless" comment.
I mean now that Eli knows, one can only assume he is gonna dig deeper now? I mean I sure hope so. Unless the writers are gonna fumble this too

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

ms Femina...

I raised this issue too... I find it very frustrating...because the "blameless" comment raised questions... I suspect, as Kiki does, that it is related to K's past...one assumes that Peter somehow helped Kalinda...and maybe it wasn't exactly legal...but then if that were true, why would she dislike him so much...is it all related to how he treated alicia??/ or something else.

It is a good issue for eli to snoop about , but what is his motivation... force K into doing things for him that she does not want to , I guess....

Unfortunately I have also noted that in S3 we are starting to accumulate more missing scenes, background etc that will never be raised again...this was common in S1 and 2 and I do wonder if it bothers a lot of viewers...
they hinted we will hear more about K's background... but we have not seen much evidence of that so far... ( nor much of K if you ask me!! LOL)
Old 10-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
the "blameless" comment raised questions... I suspect, as Kiki does, that it is related to K's past...one assumes that Peter somehow helped Kalinda...and maybe it wasn't exactly legal...but then if that were true, why would she dislike him so much...is it all related to how he treated alicia??/ or something else.
She would be blameless if he had forced her to do something, or blackmailed her, or something similar. But when she went to him to warn him about Matan, they spoke cordially

I don't get what other meaning could it be for that word?!

Quote:
Unfortunately I have also noted that in S3 we are starting to accumulate more missing scenes, background etc that will never be raised again...this was common in S1 and 2 and I do wonder if it bothers a lot of viewers...
Well, it bothers ME, that I can tell you!
Old 10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
She would be blameless if he had forced her to do something, or blackmailed her, or something similar. But when she went to him to warn him about Matan, they spoke cordially
And most importantly, does it sound like K to be one to be blackmailed or forced? Or course not! There was an understanding there. I think Peter knew they were friends, and wanted to make it clear that the betrayal was not really with her best friend NOW, it was with a woman who didn't know her then.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-30-2011, 06:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
And most importantly, does it sound like K to be one to be blackmailed or forced? Or course not!
The Kalinda we know? Absolutely not! And like I said, if that had happen I'm sure she wouldn't speak to Peter the way she did. Plus, if he had done something wrong, I'm also sure she would have make him pay already. I'm mean after all, she did prevent him of going back to jail?!
Which implies that in addition to her feelings toward Alicia, there seems to be a certain gratitude from her part regarding Peter. Is that what Peter meant? That Kalinda felt "compelled" at the time, over gratitude?

Quote:
I think Peter knew they were friends, and wanted to make it clear that the betrayal was not really with her best friend NOW, it was with a woman who didn't know her then.
I agree with you, but one thing doesn't exclude the other. Still it was nice of him to relief Kalinda's guilt, but as we discuss and agreed before, it wasn't Kalinda sleeping with Peter per se that blew the fuse.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think Peter knew they were friends, and wanted to make it clear that the betrayal was not really with her best friend NOW, it was with a woman who didn't know her then.
10-29-2011 01:30 PM
This is a good case of my overanalzying... think you are right..his point was merely that k did not know A then, so why be so hard on her??/ I was looking for some other explanationj... which I think we can add to the list of what we will NEVER find out!!! But of course, alicia would be furious ( and you can see why) of all the intimate convos they had, where A did most of the confiding etc... when K had cheated with Peter...

Still I would not mind a couple of more scenes with K/P....but I don't see that there will be time for that...

Just throwing this here... but while I did not mind Caitlin, the attraction to will kind of bugged me...just in principle... it seems very high schoolish... suspect C will be used as the catalyst for revealing W/A affair???
Old 10-31-2011, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm mean after all, she did prevent him of going back to jail?!
Right! Why would she had done that if he has forced/blackmailed. Hi is another one of those episodes that makes me think again and again that this whole K/P was not planned from the start.

Quote:
Which implies that in addition to her feelings toward Alicia, there seems to be a certain gratitude from her part regarding Peter. Is that what Peter meant? That Kalinda felt "compelled" at the time, over gratitude?
"Compelled" I don't. The way I imagine it was, P/K were spending time together cause he could have been helping her change her name and one late night at the office lead to another. I mean K is very seductive and Peter (cannot control himself) so I can see how that duo ended there. Perhaps it was about gratitude. I am not sure, wished we could know more.

--- Alicia Florrick