Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the article... Nothing we don't already know of course. Think a twist in theSA job will give him a chance to escape to the mini series....
Love to hear him talk positively about the show.

Photos ..bear hug.. Made me really laugh!! Kibitzing or part of the plot? I know these guys are both jokers so we will have to wait and see!!LOL!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
Thanks for the article... Nothing we don't already know of course. Think a twist in theSA job will give him a chance to escape to the mini series....
Love to hear him talk positively about the show.

Photos ..bear hug.. Made me really laugh!! Kibitzing or part of the plot? I know these guys are both jokers so we will have to wait and see!!LOL!

Yes thanks for the article Kiki - I also love it when Chris is so positive about the show! Yup could be that Peter will have to go to another city or something as part of a case or investigation / Plus they could move time slower than they usually do so even if he's gone a few months for us it could be mere weeks for them...

Hi Laila - - Nice to see you Darling

Also thanks for the photo's

Very very nice

Alicia that hug looks very heartfelt you better watch yourself perhaps it's actually Peter who Will's been pining for all these years....
Old 09-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
is he trying to move on? he knows its over? Nothing he can really do?
He doesn't look like someone who gives up that easy. My question is: is he going after Alicia because he really likes her, or he just doesn't like to lose? He's too quite for my taste... He's on to something

Quote:
One thing I was extremely curious about is did Peter actually know or actively tell Sophia to pass on the info of the defendant's car being at the scene of the murder in an attempt to slip Alicia and LG up or was it something Sophia did on her own..
Not really sure, but I think that was entirely up to Sophia and/or Cary.

Quote:
Then again could that particular action be called Dirty per say or more Fuzzy
I would call it fuzzy. Besides, you should always check yourself every kind of information, specially when it's coming from the enemy line!

Quote:
what was going on in Peter's head - Willing to convict an innocent man in order to win - would they have ever let it go that far and are they that cynical / Would both he and Cary be okay with that outcome
The way I saw it, they believed they had the right man. They weren't playing.

This will sound strange coming from me, but I actually liked Peter in this first episode.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He doesn't look like someone who gives up that easy
Thats very true, but maybe he feels with A there isn't much he can really do anymore.

Quote:
My question is: is he going after Alicia because he really likes her, or he just doesn't like to lose? He's too quite for my taste.
I don't think he is going after Alicia, he is trying to win his case. I think he is focusing on his work, so it that means trying to beat Alicia in whatever case he is gonna do it.

Quote:
This will sound strange coming from me, but I actually liked Peter in this first episode.
That is strange!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I don't think he is going after Alicia, he is trying to win his case. I think he is focusing on his work, so it that means trying to beat Alicia in whatever case he is gonna do it.
Well, after this last episode, I really think he's going after Alicia. Is not just Will. Pursuing Will, and damaging the firm, is harming Alicia.

I wonder how Alicia is going to react now that she knows about Peter's attitude toward the firm?!

Quote:
That is strange!
Yep, so strange, that it didn't last! He's back being jerk, disguised as a righteous guy!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, after this last episode, I really think he's going after Alicia. Is not just Will. Pursuing Will, and damaging the firm, is harming Alicia.

I wonder how Alicia is going to react now that she knows about Peter's attitude toward the firm?!

I do think you are right that by harming the firm, and Will, he is harming alicia, but I still think he does not INTEND to go after her directly. I think he knows something about Will, and is very interested in making him look bad to Alicia ...think it is tied in with his damaged pride and ego...

To your last question.. at the end of the epi, think we saw her response ( great acting)... she looked sick... you could tell she knew the import of Peters approach and what it meant...

Think CN is filming now..on the IMDB it says he is doing 5 epis...when I first read the news of the mini series .. I thought it had just come up.. and TGW would be screwed bec of his arrangement with them... but Laila was right. She thought it had been in the works awhile, and I do get the sense from epis 1 and 2, that they have been able to PLAN better than last year...

I suspect that there may be few more epis in the can, and maybe they were able to pre-film before he goes on "sabbatical"... hope do they do not make him too rotten before he is gone ...but that may be their intent.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Portrait by Andrew Zinn by Det.Logan, on Flickr

Portrait by Andrew Zinn by Det.Logan, on Flickr
Old 10-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks so much for posting these... the first shot has now become one of my favs of him... it is just so real... and conveys the "nice guy'...

which he is not always ..LOL!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Peter sleeping with someone else.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
Peter sleeping with someone else.
Peter slept with someone else.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't know how old Christine is, but she looks great!! always so elegant...she and Chris make a nice looking pair!!!

Loved their scene together and hope they get more ...
Old 10-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
Don't know how old Christine is, but she looks great!! always so elegant...she and Chris make a nice looking pair!!!

Loved their scene together and hope they get more ...
I agree I think Christine is just lovely - Great figure as well

They do make a nice looking pair - Freaking adorable actually!!

Writers oh writers - Can we have MANY MORE D/P scenes
Old 10-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

OH MY LORD Can we just all agree on how HOT HOT HOT they look Oh my word!

Wow! I heard from people that CN and CB were really funny! I would have killed to see that! I too hope for some more P/D scenes!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Extreme Fan

What exactly was the event??? Some travel thing???