Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning - Please Read

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count Warning List. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here at any time within the next six months, or if it goes without a post for 48 Hours at any time within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 15 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

Please keep this thread topped for the next six months. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

15 is too much, I don't wanna lose this board =(
Old 05-02-2017, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

15 really isn't that much but I guess it is for the board

It's been months and the spin-off didn't help. Maybe it's just time to have the talk.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

No actors from TGW are doing anything significant sadly and TGF didn't attract any new people too. Though, they should change the title of the forum to The Good Wife/The Good Fight in hopes to attract new people.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there should be more discussion in the other topics like actor threads to keep discussion going, whether that's about the characters they play or other projects you've seen them in f.e.
I think a board needs that to survive apart from the show's episodes and such.. I think people like the show The Good Wife/The Good Fight but there's no dire need to discuss it a lot or their actors in what they do.

It's a shame to see it on the list though

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 05-02-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If I can just get the time to carry on my marathon then I'll be able to post in more than game/OT threads
Old 05-03-2017, 07:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Shame it's on the list aswell, but I'm with Carla. It may be time to have the talk.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No actors from TGW are doing anything significant sadly and TGF didn't attract any new people too
Look, I get it and I was hoping we'd get more traction from the spin off too but my point is: if we don't have anything to say on a particular day, there are 3 one-word game threads . 5 people x3. Bam, we get our 15 posts a day and it's not taking forever.

I dropped the ball in April. Life really got in the way and I apologize for that, but I think we can make it work really easily.
You don't have to come every day, this doesn't have to be a chore, but on the days you're here, check the Word Association Thread, the Last Letter Game Thread and the ABC for example, as Awesome Nerds has done today.

It won't take long and it will make things easier in the long run. And I'll take care of the rest.

Old 05-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

But honestly what's the point of a The Good Wife board if it consists only of game threads?

Old 05-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But honestly what's the point of a The Good Wife board if it consists only of game threads?
Well obviously that's a question I've been asking myself for months but it's not as if posting pictures of the actors just to keep the post "on topic" would achieve much more in terms of discussion.

The point is to keep it open for when we have things to discuss, whether about TGF, or the actors or even the show if someone like Awesome Nerds who is just now catching up, shows up

I mean... it's worked for the Xfiles board for years and as a reward, they even got a revival eventually
Well ok, let's not hope for miracles.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Posting pictures could create discussion and sometimes it helps create discussion imo

Old 06-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
If Young Americans can make it after all these years and like only 9 episodes...TGW can make it too.

- Mel
Old 11-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Carla - Un-pin this baby!

- Mel
Old 11-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

I thought about it but since i have to spam the board every month with about 350 posts on the last day to make up for the lack of posts, I'm keeping it up as a reminder

Old 11-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I've been checking the board a couple days in a row now. Some game posts, I can't play with myself. So help a girl out!

But good reminder.

- Mel