Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

Kalinda Sharma|Archie Panjabi Appreciation Thread #10 - Two years and all we have is a name and an accent! We WANT MORE!

Welcome to the
Kalinda Sharma | Archie Panjabi
Appreciation Thread

"Archie is smart and sensitive enough
as an actress to make anything fly.
An unusual talent"

- Sir Ridley Scott -

Supporter list
01. autumnღfairytale
02. Lennie1984
03. Full Throttle
04. Little_Grey
05. Eternal Flame
06. Brilliant Disguise
07. Libra
08. Lazy
09. alysummers
10. .: DoDs:.
11. Caribell
12. Kiki17
13. Gelfling
14. irishghost
15. own worst enemy
16. *MaryMgo*
17. Pan
18. alexis bledel the best
19. Mirani
20. Kalinda Smith
21. Leona1986
22. BepperGirl
23. Miss Femina
24. I'm Not Dead
25. Couch Tomato
26. Boots Electric
27. Solar
28. lkm
29. BK.
30. ChrissyDiva
31. light me up
32. Zuzoka
33. Lemon Tree
34. Broccoli
35. Vanora

Filmography

Previous Thread

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 09-25-2011 at 03:18 AM
Old 08-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Love the tittle!

We definitely want more and need more

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you!

Quote:
The cruelest thing she ever said?? really? I don't think so, I am sure she has said some mean **** to Cary
I wouldn't know, I don't remember their conversations either

Quote:
Taking into account the whole situation perhaps: "Because my parents immigrated legally, you thought I'd be more sympathetic to someone who immigrated illegally?"
I wouldn't say that's cruel though, I'd say that's cold. In the same category would be when she said she'd send her sister to prison (still one of my favorite scenes )
Old 08-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirani (View Post)
I wouldn't say that's cruel though, I'd say that's cold. In the same category would be when she said she'd send her sister to prison (still one of my favorite scenes )
I think thats fair, I don't really take a lot of what K says as cruel, more as just cold. I remember the line about the sister and I was thinking "damn K" but thats who she is, honest, straightforward, a bit detached. So I cannot really say she's was being cruel in her statements.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't consider what she said cruel. I liked that she said that actually. She's not really cruel just a little emotionally detached, maybe a little inconsiderate but I think she does believe in justice and fairness to some degree or else she wouldn't be working for a law firm...I think.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:25 PM
New Fan

Well that's an interesting topic! I'd love to know more about her !!!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots Electric (View Post)
She's not really cruel just a little emotionally detached, maybe a little inconsiderate but I think she does believe in justice and fairness to some degree or else she wouldn't be working for a law firm...I think.
Yes exactly she would not out there trying to find justice for the victims if she did not believe in some kind of fairness.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
she would not out there trying to find justice for the victims if she did not believe in some kind of fairness
or she just likes to investigate are there that many places you can work for as an investigator?
Old 08-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirani (View Post)
or she just likes to investigate are there that many places you can work for as an investigator?
That's true
Old 08-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Yes, but the reference to the sister situation was an hypothetical one, and I can name it cold, unlike the one I pointed, an actual situation, not even a hint of sympathy. Although she does help them, and I think it wasn't only for Alicia. She felt good doing that good deed we could tell!

Quote:
"damn K" but thats who she is, honest, straightforward, a bit detached. So I cannot really say she's was being cruel in her statements
I agree with you Kalinda isn't cruel, that's not her intention, it's just who she is, yes. But to other people standards? Who doesn't know her values, or don't agree with them She may come out as someone cruel...
Old 08-20-2011, 10:14 PM
BK.
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

This title I'm loving it
Fingers Crossed for little more in S3.

“There’s a bond that will endure whatever journey we go on.” ~Josh Charles on A/W
Old 08-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In the same category would be when she said she'd send her sister to prison (still one of my favorite scenes )
Oooh yes, that one was cold! Alicia couldn't believe her ears!

Quote:
I was thinking "damn K" but thats who she is, honest, straightforward, a bit detached.
She certainly doesn't sugar coat things. What I liked was the "wouldn't you?" she threw Alicia as if there was a chance in hell Alicia would say "hell yeah!"

Quote:
Although she does help them, and I think it wasn't only for Alicia
I agree. I think it started that way (like in Conjugal) but in the end, she was trying to right a wrong.

Quote:
I think she does believe in justice and fairness to some degree or else she wouldn't be working for a law firm...I think.
I think she believes in the system and the idea that every part of it is needed: prosecutors, lawyers... and jail

Quote:
That's what crossed my mind too. She likes her job and she likes to be good at it. But I guess she could be a cop, a PI, or work for insurance companies, banks and other institutions or firms that need investigation. She could also be a bounty hunter

Quote:
Well that's an interesting topic! I'd love to know more about her !!!
I knoooooow! It's excruciating! We were supposed to learn more about her in S2! Lying bastards they are!

Quote:
Fingers Crossed for little more in S3.
and none of that "she was a boring housewife" nonsense, RK!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, pardon my ignorance but what did Kalinda say about sending her sister to prison?
Old 08-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to the supporters list?
Old 08-21-2011, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I knoooooow! It's excruciating! We were supposed to learn more about her in S2! Lying bastards they are!
Who said that - that in S2 more details about Kalinda's background would be revealed?

Quote:
Can I be added to the supporters list?
Supporter list? May I ask what that is?