Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
For what it's worth, Beth Kushnick says the second-to-last episode is in production now, and she's prepping the finale. So if Archie isn't in the last...she'll at least come close.
I believe that's the most likely scenario.

Quote:
Didn't the Kings say they'll have Kalinda to the end of the season?
Well when Archie's agents released that she was leaving, they had a "don't celebrate yet because we're keeping her as long as we contractually can" reaction but I don't know what it means in terms of number of episodes.

Quote:
New theory: Kalinda might end up leaving by choice. One of the reasons could be she doesn't want to cause Alicia any more problems. Alicia the new SA might have to make compromises to get Kalinda out of trouble.
More and more, I'm afraid that's the "Kalicia" thing they have been floating. Kalinda sacrificing herself for Alicia... *again*

Quote:
She'd been telling Will for years when she's done, she's done,
Well, it was just a cover in case she had to run fast.

Evidently, it would have been more interesting to have a certain FBI agent brought into the mix but whatever.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling
More and more, I'm afraid that's the "Kalicia" thing they have been floating. Kalinda sacrificing herself for Alicia... *again*
I'd rather Kalinda sacrifices for Alicia than for Cary.

Quote:
Well, it was just a cover in case she had to run fast.
But I've always thought it was an exit strategy for the writers all along as well. Whenever Kalinda was going to leave, that's how they'd have her leave. They just needed some drama to cause her to make that final, definitive decision.

Quote:
Evidently, it would have been more interesting to have a certain FBI agent brought into the mix but whatever.
I know! I've given up hope on seeing Lana again, especially now that Bishop is Mr. Nice guy. But I still haven't given up on the idea that she might still be waiting for Kalinda somewhere so K won't be lonely.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd rather Kalinda sacrifices for Alicia than for Cary.
Well that's for sure. Just like I'd rather she sacrifices for Cary than for Nick or something but that's not saying much.

Quote:
But I've always thought it was an exit strategy for the writers all along as well. Whenever Kalinda was going to leave, that's how they'd have her leave. They just needed some drama to cause her to make that final, definitive decision.
You may be right about that. We'll never know the extent of what happened behind the scenes so maybe it was an out in case Archie left abruptly.

Quote:
I've given up hope on seeing Lana again, especially now that Bishop is Mr. Nice guy.
Plus Jill is in Australia so unless she has super powers we don't already know about (I believe her awesome coolness is supernatural in origin), she wouldn't make it back in time for the finale.
Quote:
But I still haven't given up on the idea that she might still be waiting for Kalinda somewhere so K won't be lonely. [
Well, 90% of their story happened off screen so we can fill in the blanks with anything we like, right? And I like that

Old 03-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
ANNAAAAAAAAAAA
I knooow, it's been a while I couldn't log in, and I stopped watching the show some time in S5, and I'm not on twitter anymore, so...

Quote:
Is it? Well, the set to Alicia's apartment is on the same lot as the court rooms so it could just be that they were shooting in court.
I don't know... Would she post a pic near "Alicia's apartment", knowing how significant it is for the fans? It would be too cruel to tease like this
But then again, it won't change much for me personally, too little to late, too many loose ends to tie up by some final 'exceptional moment'
Even though I don't watch the show, I know what's going on, and I can't believe they think anyone would buy that the excuse for K/A not having a scene in 2 seasons is that A still can't get over the ONS. Do they watch their own show? Сonsistency? What is that
I saw someone posted on tumblr that the ONS that A really can't get over is the one she had with K from S4, and THAT would be more believable at this point!
Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us
Old 03-24-2015, 02:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteFleur (View Post)
I saw someone posted on tumblr that the ONS that A really can't get over is the one she had with K from S4, and THAT would be more believable at this point!
Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us
*whistles innocently*
Old 03-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I knooow, it's been a while I couldn't log in, and I stopped watching the show some time in S5, and I'm not on twitter anymore, so...
I'm just glad you're ok. I was starting to worry (that's my Jewish mom side )

Quote:
I don't know... Would she post a pic near "Alicia's apartment", knowing how significant it is for the fans? It would be too cruel to tease like this
Maybe she's taking lessons from RK

Quote:
But then again, it won't change much for me personally, too little to late, too many loose ends to tie up by some final 'exceptional moment'
It would feel fake and manipulative at this point.

Quote:
Even though I don't watch the show, I know what's going on, and I can't believe they think anyone would buy that the excuse for K/A not having a scene in 2 seasons is that A still can't get over the ONS. Do they watch their own show? Сonsistency? What is that
Well they do know someone who can't get over it and it hasn't even really happened to her so they are confused

Quote:
*whistles innocently*
I thought that sounded like you!

Old 03-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well they do know someone who can't get over it and it hasn't even really happened to her so they are confused
BWAH! I know someone who is firmly convinced that at some stage in her life JM's man slept with her best friend.

That said...poor Archie. *sniff*
Old 03-25-2015, 09:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalindashow (View Post)
I’m trying to make some sense of Kalinda’s story this season, interpreting the writers’ map for how she’ll depart. I’d be ok with anything that celebrates her badass, even if they kill her -- ANYTHING BUT a milquetoast departure.

Here’s what I’m thinking thus far. Kalinda wins cases. She’s always behind the attorneys providing just what they need. And they pull out the wins. She does this in stealth. She does this with the help of her network of friends.

I think she’s losing both this season, her stealth, and her friends. Kalinda is unraveling.

All of a sudden, she’s not stealth anymore. She’s all over Cary’s court record. This isn’t good. The State’s Attorney and the ASA accuse her in the official court record of threatening their confidential informant and causing him to disappear, jeopardizing their case against Cary. The informant’s wife testifies into the official court record that an Indian woman told him he was in danger, so he took off. Cary’s pre-trial services officer testifies into the official court record that Kalinda is dangerous; too dangerous to be anywhere near Cary while he’s free on bail awaiting trial. Kalinda’s uncloaked.

I bet her friends, the cops, are not happy about being made to look corrupt in the official court record as a result of her altering metadata. Although we haven’t seen the repercussions yet, I bet they’re spring-loaded and ready to rain down on her. Howell told Kalinda, “You hack someone, you pray there are no cops waiting on the other end. This is all cops.” This isn’t good. Plus, Kalinda reveres the cops, her friends. This will be painful for her.
Ok, boys and girls. Here it comes. I suspected the cops had something spring loaded and ready to launch.

Geneva Pine having Kalinda (and Bishop) followed is directed by the SA. The SA, ASA, and police are livid about the failure of their attempt to force Cary to testify against Bishop. They are ticked to have been completely foiled, to have come up not only empty, but bloodied by Kalinda’s efforts. Castro's back. Andrew Wiley is back. Nothing escapes his notice. What all will he be revealing?

Guess who inherits this investigation of Kalinda and Bishop when Castro's term is done? Can anyone say conflict? Alicia can't have her first act be stopping an investigation with solid evidence without risking ethics questions; her associate; her dark money. Do both Kalinda and Bishop flee to parts far and unknown? Kalinda's acting for Alicia's good... always, and to the end? Loyalty deserved... or not.. but certainly, to a fault.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
BWAH! I know someone who is firmly convinced that at some stage in her life JM's man slept with her best friend.
well I must admit that when I noticed JM wasn't wearing Narciso Rodriguez on red carpets anymore, since they used to be such good friends he was the only designer she was wearing, I wondered if maybe Narciso had a thing with her hubby back before they knew each other

Quote:
Do both Kalinda and Bishop flee to parts far and unknown? Kalinda's acting for Alicia's good... always, and to the end? Loyalty deserved... or not.. but certainly, to a fault.
That sounds like a plausible theory and I'm very afraid that we're going to end Kalinda's run with her falling on her sword for Alicia (who doesn't deserve it but whatever) so I'd say it's not a crazy theory at all

Old 03-26-2015, 01:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Wouldn't call that theory crazy either. It may very well happen. Well, at this point I am just glad we will probably get at least one Alicia/Kalinda scene. Not ashamed to say that I am looking forward to that...no matter the circumstances
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm very afraid that we're going to end Kalinda's run with her falling on her sword for Alicia (who doesn't deserve it but whatever) so I'd say it's not a crazy theory at all
Do we even know how Alicia feels about Kalinda right now? Maybe Alicia will make a deal with Kalinda. She'll keep her out of jail if she leaves town. The Kalinda/Bishop connection can't be helping Alicia with her quest to be a squeaky clean SA.
Old 03-27-2015, 03:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgocam (View Post)
Do we even know how Alicia feels about Kalinda right now? Maybe Alicia will make a deal with Kalinda. She'll keep her out of jail if she leaves town. The Kalinda/Bishop connection can't be helping Alicia with her quest to be a squeaky clean SA.
I think she tolerates her as a colleague at this point, but I think she still dislikes her deep down for sleeping with Peter. But it's all because of the writers...they didn't explain it well...or at all.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not ashamed to say that I am looking forward to that...no matter the circumstances
Nothing to be ashamed of. I wish they hadn't killed that need for me. I loved them so!

Quote:
Is it something JM would go along with though?

Old 03-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

It seems inevitable that Alicia will be dragged into the Kalinda exit plot. Bishop wants Alicia to stop Geneva Pine from investigating him, but it seems ASA Pine will have the upper hand once the metadata forgery comes to light. Wouldn't that taint Alicia too as it was her firm, represented by Diane who submitted the false evidence?

Anyway, I have a question for the writers. Bishop is worried about the SA, but the FBI has a separate investigation on him. Shouldn't he worry about that too? Shouldn't he worry that Kalinda's FBI girlfriend was part of the team that put a wiretap on him? How is he going to transition out of the business if the Feds want to bring him down? Alicia has no influence on the Feds. Are the Feds conveniently not a factor anymore because a certain guest star is busy?

Holes and loose ends, Writers…
Old 03-30-2015, 12:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Don't forget the thing about the white card that's still left unanswered