Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2015, 01:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, she may have issues getting rid of people once they are on the show, but maybe she has lesser issues with turning down certain people once they're off the show But I hope the Kings have the balls to get her back anyway, if everyone is willing.

I'm looking forward for the new season, but yeah, Kalinda gone will take some time getting used to. It won't improve the quality, that's for sure.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, she may have issues getting rid of people once they are on the show, but maybe she has lesser issues with turning down certain people once they're off the show
maybe. Especially after the whole fuss in the media about the "feud".

Quote:
But I hope the Kings have the balls to get her back anyway, if everyone is willing.
I should tweet it to them just like that "King Robert, do you have the balls to get Archie back to finish the Lana/Kalinda storyline or not?" (that's probably more than 140 characters, I'm getting rusty )

Quote:
I'm looking forward for the new season, but yeah, Kalinda gone will take some time getting used to. It won't improve the quality, that's for sure.
Hopefully they'll have to focus more on other characters who are underused like Diane.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-15-2015, 06:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

I should tweet it to them just like that "King Robert, do you have the balls to get Archie back to finish the Lana/Kalinda storyline or not?" (that's probably more than 140 characters, I'm getting rusty )

And yeah, it wouldn't hurt the show to put some more focus on Diane/Cary, especially if this turns out to be the final season. I like Alicia and I like her journey (though last year was a bit meh), but I'd love to see some more Diane or Cary development.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I like Alicia and I like her journey (though last year was a bit meh),
And it looks like it's pretty much in for another loop of more of the same minus her running for something?

Quote:
but I'd love to see some more Diane or Cary development.
It's now or never! And with two of the regulars down, you'd expect them to use the ones they have, not just hire more. Let's see

Old 08-18-2015, 02:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I have always considered it a shame that the Cary/Alicia firm only lasted so little time. I didn't mind Diane joining them, but it was still their firm. S5 was so strong with that storyline...and then out of nowhere...''yeah, let's run for SA, sure''. I know the writers gave their reasons (Will mainly), but it still made very little sense. Slightly offtopic in a Kalinda thread, sorry about that
Old 08-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have always considered it a shame that the Cary/Alicia firm only lasted so little time. I didn't mind Diane joining them, but it was still their firm. S5 was so strong with that storyline...and then out of nowhere...''yeah, let's run for SA, sure''
Yeah it was like "ok that's done, next."

Quote:
I know the writers gave their reasons (Will mainly), but it still made very little sense.
No, the main reason was JM wanted it. She said in an interview that she didn't "see" the partnership with Cary going on for long and when asked what else she'd like to see the character do, she was like "I think she could run for something" and magic, she did that next season

Quote:
Slightly offtopic in a Kalinda thread, sorry about that
well I started it

Old 08-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Happy #nationaldogday I adore you Mr Q!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Sooo freaking cute!!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2015, 07:24 PM
New Fan

I see that the Emmys will broadcast on FOX this year and will be hosted by Andy Samberg. I wonder if that increases the chance that they might ask Archie to be a presenter at the awards ceremony. I've noticed in the past that the host network can tend to showcase their own stars from their own primetime shows that they want to highlight.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Archie Panjabi Gets Flirty on Brooklyn Nine-Nine: First Look at Her Romance (PHOTO) | TV Insider
Old 08-29-2015, 05:38 PM
New Fan

If they're promoting like this, I'm even more hopeful FOX'll have Archie presenting at the Emmys this year.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekalindashow (View Post)
If they're promoting like this, I'm even more hopeful FOX'll have Archie presenting at the Emmys this year.
OMG that would be so good!! I hope so!!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Supreme Fan

I really hope she finds something solid soon!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I really hope she finds something solid soon!
I dream of her having the best pilot ever!!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Would be nice yeah They should have done a Lana/Kalinda spin-off with occasional drop ins from Cary/Diane, etc (the people that still liked Archie )