Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

I wish Archie all the luck in the world. But lord this hurts more than I thought it would. I am completely broke inside right now

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TELL ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING
Old 10-15-2014, 03:01 PM
New Fan

I'm really sad but can't say i'm surprised... the writing's been on the wall the last two seasons and it seems like they were just playing it out until their contractual obligations were fulfilled. Silver lining to the situation is that there's probably only going to be one more season after this so hopefully only one without Kalinda. I always watched the show for Kalinda so whether i tune in for s7 remains to be seen, i guess it depends on how the end of this one turns out. I really hope that the development deal is a real thing and that Archie is going to be the star of something amazing because she is a totally compelling actress and deserves to be the leading the lady!
Old 10-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sucks that were going to lose her

icon: tumblr |B
Old 10-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Really sad indeed! I have a feeling she will exit, because she's running from the police regarding her ex-husband ( or enters jail for the murder..), or because she gets offered a job at the FBI, working alongside Lana.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Aw, this sucks! But yeah, Archie deserves so much more.
I made my icon.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I need some wine to go with this news.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

KALINDAAAA

I can't believe now the show loses Kalinda as well. I seriously can't picture the show without Will, let alone without Will AND Kalinda. This is so wrong.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 10-15-2014 at 08:07 PM
Old 10-15-2014, 08:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
"Archie Panjabi Leaving ‘The Good Wife’ For Development Deal with 20th Century Fox"

Kalinda! I will miss you! So very much!

But Archie does deserve better! MUCH BETTER!!!!!

GO Archie!!!!
I am sooooo freekin' jazzed about this!! More Archie on my screen. Not as Kalinda -- boohoo -- but more Archie on my screen. So happy for me.

And so happy for her. Surely I don't know, but it can't have been a comfortable last 34+ episodes for her in exile from the lead. In her new production, she'll be the queen bee -- as it should be!!

I hope two things. First, I hope Fox gets the best writers because we all know what Archie can do given even a seed of genius writing. Second, I hope she learned from her situation with JM, how important it is to be a producer on your production, and made a deal for herself on this new project.

A third hope -- I hope her new character talks like a Brit.

Last edited by thekalindashow; 10-15-2014 at 08:05 PM Reason: typo
Old 10-16-2014, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

I have this incredible sadness hanging over me right now I just, don't know if I am going to be able to shake this one off.

I will watch whatever show Archie does, I will follow her forever.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I have this incredible sadness hanging over me right now I just, don't know if I am going to be able to shake this one off.

I will watch whatever show Archie does, I will follow her forever.
I feel your pain, Kiki. While the news isn't entirely shocking, some people might even have expected it, you still hoped things would work out somehow and she'd stay. Hopefully they'll give Kalinda a happy ending, it'll make everything less painful.

Archie is brilliant in every role she plays, and in any accent! I'll follow her career forever.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:39 AM
New Fan

where's Gelfling?? A penny for your thoughts in all of this?!
Old 10-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Hey BBrunetti, on OT, a couple of weeks ago, she said her grandma had slipped into a coma, so they don't know how long she has, so I'm sure she's dealing with that real life stuff. her post.
I made my icon.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am sad to see Archie leave but I am shocked? Not really. It's a good move on her part as looking down the line I can't see what Kalinda will do and it's not like she's had a lot to do for some time now.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I wish Archie all the luck in the world. But lord this hurts more than I thought it would. I am completely broke inside right now
DITTO!!!! I can't see TGW surviving too long without Will AND Kalinda in it. I like JM, but I think that Josh and Archie (especially Archie) are the glue that hold the show together... Just IMO.