Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the link to the stamps. Am not sure what I'm gonna write coz I'd probably just embarrass myself!
Nah, just tell her how you feel about the character and her acting. She's awesome, she'll be flattered. You can't embarrass yourself with Archie, she's the sweetest.

Quote:
Haven't been in this thread in a while but as S6 is fast approaching i have made my return! So i've heard that we can expect to see Lana and Sophia back for this season?! wow, those Kings really did take a hint (lets hope).
Let's see what it is but damn, I'm excited about it!

Quote:
My prediction for the season re Kalinda: Lana finally recruits her to the FBI... would be pretty convenient given Diane is going to FA?
Heh well it might be a problem since she's living under a false identity but the show is not too hung up on details so who knows?

Quote:
I've been trying to watch an interview of Archie Panjabi on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, but I can't view it due to my location. It says it can't be viewed outside USA . Does anyone know where else I can watch this interview online or have it downloaded?
I was looking on my hard drive for it and then I saw the end of your post. Yeah I think we have a lot of Archie stuff around the board. The only things we are missing (cruelly) are the Pierce Morgan interview on CNN and the Rachael Ray thing? Or did we get that one?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 09-20-2014, 07:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

I was looking on my hard drive for it and then I saw the end of your post. Yeah I think we have a lot of Archie stuff around the board. The only things we are missing (cruelly) are the Pierce Morgan interview on CNN and the Rachael Ray thing? Or did we get that one?
Wait a sec... she did an interview with Pierce Morgan??? Woo hoo! I have to see that!!!
Old 09-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me please!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 09-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Added!

And look, we're almost at the end of the thread (finally )
Suggestions for a title? (I hope the premiere gives us a great one )

Quote:
Wait a sec... she did an interview with Pierce Morgan??? Woo hoo! I have to see that!!!
She did! Unfortunately, she was unscheduled and I've never seen it online. There's a transcript floating around and it makes it even worse because she was so kickass, I soooo wish I'd seen it!

Old 09-22-2014, 07:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Added!
She did! Unfortunately, she was unscheduled and I've never seen it online. There's a transcript floating around and it makes it even worse because she was so kickass, I soooo wish I'd seen it!
Well you are in luck coz look at what I just found!
https://archive.org/details/CNNW_201.../2820/end/2880

Now her interview starts at 12:46 and u can only watch it in a small frame... but u can watch it!
Old 09-22-2014, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

We are so glad you are here, good scottish wife!
I made my icon.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
We are so glad you are here, good scottish wife!
Glad to be here
Old 09-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well you are in luck coz look at what I just found!
wow! The great thing with newbies is that they start looking years after everyone else gave up
I'd give you my newborn but it's been promised already, sorry
Thank you, thank you, thank you! And she's awesome of course

On Archive.org! How many times have we looked on that one??

Old 09-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

That was seriously good fun watching that! Thanks so much for finding it!!!

Although it did make me nostalgic, it was before everything tanked for Kalinda on the show. GAH!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwarmereione (View Post)
That was seriously good fun watching that! Thanks so much for finding it!!!

Although it did make me nostalgic, it was before everything tanked for Kalinda on the show. GAH!
I am glad you all enjoyed it!

Maybe it was Archie offering the role of her ex Husband to Piers Morgan that tanked Kallinda...lol. The Kings obviously don't have a sense of humour!

Archie had said on the Jimmy Fallon show that her husband was meant to be played by Daniel Craig. Wonder what happened there, then...
Old 09-24-2014, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Hmm apparently they can loan people a DVD-ROM of that whole hour for 30 days?
I made my icon.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah but it's ok because RK thinks nobody noticed

Quote:
Hmm apparently they can loan people a DVD-ROM of that whole hour for 30 days?
Only onsite at the Internet Archive's San Francisco Library. Anyone knows anyone in San Francisco?
I'm capturing the video right now but it's a bit of a pain.

Quote:
Maybe it was Archie offering the role of her ex Husband to Piers Morgan that tanked Kallinda...lol. The Kings obviously don't have a sense of humour!
very obviously.

Quote:
Archie had said on the Jimmy Fallon show that her husband was meant to be played by Daniel Craig. Wonder what happened there, then...
She said they were looking for a Daniel Craig type I think. Which still moves me to ask what happened there because, no offense to Marc Warren but he looks about as much like Daniel Craig as my brother does. He's blond.

Old 09-24-2014, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Only onsite at the Internet Archive's San Francisco Library. Anyone knows anyone in San Francisco?
My best friend from HS just moved there, lol.

It sounded like from this that they would ship it anywhere in the US for $25 for a 30 day period.
I made my icon.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She said they were looking for a Daniel Craig type I think. Which still moves me to ask what happened there because, no offense to Marc Warren but he looks about as much like Daniel Craig as my brother does. He's blond.
They were probably thinking of Daniel Craig in "Layer Cake". His character was a drug dealer. But Marc Warren doesn't have DC's charisma. They only thing they have in common is blond hair. They should have cast the part based on personality rather than hair color or looks.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My best friend from HS just moved there, lol.
The stars are aligned!

Quote:
It sounded like from this that they would ship it anywhere in the US for $25 for a 30 day period.
Hm.... I'm still a continent too far but my dear sister spent over an hour capturing the show segment by segment, painstakingly and I'll be trying to edit the whole thing back together this weekend so maybe we can spare the cash.

Quote:
They were probably thinking of Daniel Craig in "Layer Cake". His character was a drug dealer. But Marc Warren doesn't have DC's charisma.
You're probably right. And again, nothing against Marc Warren, he was playing the character as written. Ok, he's never really played anything but low-life thugs but that's who Nick was on the page. Even Meryl Streep couldn't have made Nick seductive (sorry, Meryl) or appealing.

Quote:
They only thing they have in common is blond hair. They should have cast the part based on personality rather than hair color or looks.
They had the character all wrong. They didn't really know what they were looking for so they aimed at "looks". An older guy would have made more sense. In fact, when word got out about Nick and his casting, they were talking about someone older than Kalinda.