Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Just sent that PM!
I made my icon.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Just sent that PM!
I have sent you a pm back, but thanks again
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

OT much?

Quote:
I actually liked Dana from S3 aswell. Since she's left I still kind of miss her. I know she has a role on Chicago Fire now, but I still wish she'd come back to TGW one day.
I love Monica Raymund but that character was all kinds of meh. Just very heavy-handed. And again, not Monica's fault and I know the writers were scrambling to replace Kelli in the creepy love triangle but I don't know...

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Well, it started on topic And there's no Chicago Fire board Only Chicago PD.
I made my icon.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
OT much?

I love Monica Raymund but that character was all kinds of meh. Just very heavy-handed. And again, not Monica's fault and I know the writers were scrambling to replace Kelli in the creepy love triangle but I don't know...
Honestly I can't even remember Kelli..lol. Maybe that's why I loved Dana quite a bit...because she actually had more than just 1 episode on the show ?

One of the worst lovers for Kalinda? That lady from S5, who was friends with the Irish guy. See, that's how much I loved them. I don't remember their names and usually I am very good with shows and actor names, etc. I can even remember all of the TGW episode titles so far. Not kidding. I may forget 5-6 over the 5 seasons, but still
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Honestly I can't even remember Kelli..lol. Maybe that's why I loved Dana quite a bit...because she actually had more than just 1 episode on the show ?
well I'm having a hard time forgetting her but I think I just liked her banter with Kalinda. Of all the ladies we've seen Kalinda with, she's the only one she seemed to have a relationship with that was easy going and not in the least bit confrontational and even though I love Lana and the push/pull with Kalinda, that was a nice change.

Quote:
One of the worst lovers for Kalinda? That lady from S5, who was friends with the Irish guy. See, that's how much I loved them. I don't remember their names and usually I am very good with shows and actor names, etc.
Jenna, was it? I don't know. I really do like Jordana Spiro but the writers weren't even trying with that one. They were scrambling because they had lot Juliet Rylance and they were just trying to bide their time until they could go back to C/K again.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:00 PM
New Fan

Fanmail address in UK?

Does anyone know where I can send a letter to Archie in the UK? I'm sure she has a home here and would rather send her a letter here in UK so that I can send it with a SAE.
Thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Hey

I don't think her home address is registered anywhere and she lives in NYC now so you'd probably be wasting your time anyway.
I think the best way to go is to send her your letter c/o the TGW production office in Brooklyn. As for the SAE, you can buy online and then print US postage using this site
Stamps.com - Buy Postage Online, Print USPS Stamps and Shipping Labels

I did it before and it worked fine

Hope it helps

Old 09-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Supreme Fan

I'd send something myself if I was sure she'd actually read it personally
Old 09-03-2014, 04:15 PM
New Fan

Thanks For the replies, Alwayshappy and Gelflng. I will try the TGW office and see what happens.
Gelfling, are u in the UK too? Thanks for the link to the stamps. Am not sure what I'm gonna write coz I'd probably just embarrass myself!
Anyway, thanks again.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:39 PM
New Fan

Haven't been in this thread in a while but as S6 is fast approaching i have made my return! So i've heard that we can expect to see Lana and Sophia back for this season?! wow, those Kings really did take a hint (lets hope). My prediction for the season re Kalinda: Lana finally recruits her to the FBI... would be pretty convenient given Diane is going to FA?
Old 09-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

please add me
Old 09-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Done

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 09-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks! she rocks
Old 09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
New Fan

I've been trying to watch an interview of Archie Panjabi on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, but I can't view it due to my location. It says it can't be viewed outside USA . Does anyone know where else I can watch this interview online or have it downloaded? Really want to see this interview as I think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious and would love to see Archie being interviewed by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by good scottish wife (View Post)
I've been trying to watch an interview of Archie Panjabi on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, but I can't view it due to my location. It says it can't be viewed outside USA . Does anyone know where else I can watch this interview online or have it downloaded? Really want to see this interview as I think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious and would love to see Archie being interviewed by him.
Never mind, I just found the interview on this forum lol. It's a great interview!

Last edited by Kiki17; 09-19-2014 at 10:34 AM