Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ARCHIE WAS IN PORTUGAL AND I MISSED HER!!!!!!
Awww she probably wasn't doing meet and greet, you know. You'd have gone all the way to Lisbon for nothing. Since it wasn't like a fan thing, she probably was in and out by car or something.

We'll get you to NY

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
IKR? Me thinks Archie has more in common with Kalinda than she likes to let on. Keep up the "Good Girl" insistence, Archie. I'll believe you never.
I think you're right! We can tell that on the interviews she gives!

Quote:
No? Really? I'll admit from the scene selection and the commentary, they didn't paint the show in the smartest light. Then again, it has dumbed down throughout the seasons.
Well, when I think why I started watching the show ,what we saw in those clips didn't existed by then. So that wasn't why. Archie would be a very strong reason, but after 2 episodes, seeing how little we see her in the show, i would probaly turn it off.

Quote:
I'm out of the sphere of influence, I'm afraid. Nobody cares what I say.
Hey! You have your way around! You have contacts! And so has Kiki!!! Come on girls, we NEED that!

Quote:
Kalinda Sharma IS hot, beautiful and flexible and of course TGW uses it as well as Kalinda herself uses it, and of course it is part of promoting the show and Archie. That's more than fine with me. But though Archie seemed to be prepared to the "main topic" of this interview and played along well (I don't know if she had fun or not, she's an actress after all) I didn't like the way this was done.
I didn't like it either. Considering how interesting and complex Kalinda is as a character, it's very reductive the way they presented the character. But when you don't have much time, I guess you nee to go with the easiest way, and that's sex. Cause that's what instantly sells.

Quote:
(P.S.: It still hurts every time I hear somebody saying that A/K is very likely dead . The only way I can handle this is by staying away from the show - and when I read somewhere that they're continuing the A/K friendship I'll be back in a second.)
I know exactly how you feel. And it's true. You need to detach yourself a little, or it will be very difficult to overcome the disappointment.

Quote:
Well I am hoping for delete scenes! But if not, well I can get working on harassing some people
Yeah, don't bother hoping for deleted scenes, cause we all know what we usually get is ****. So start working on your harassing skills!

Quote:
the thing is, you would try and then get turned off after 20 of not seeing the hot chick and having to deal with boring paperback romance instead.
Sadly, you're right. For the show, and for the dude brainless type

Quote:
Haha! She did say she had a lot in common with Kalinda in that interview last week but I can totally picture the guy's face so she said "now don't get excited!"
She knows what she's saying, and also what's the Kalinda effect. So saying there's something beyond the character...

Quote:
there's so much Archie on the cutting floor, they'd have a whole episode of outtakes since season 1 imo. That's how much they care and we don't even get it on dvds because they have to give us the wonderfully interesting love triangle overdose instead.
Given she's been taken good care by her agency, do you think it's probable, or likely they can get their hands on such scenes? Is that even common?

Quote:
I need to find out but I never could. All I know is that (and it came from an official source, someone with the show, I think in casting) they had an actress who turned the part down because she had a pilot on ABC.
Well, who ever that was, thank you! Deeply!

Quote:
HOLLLY MOTHER OF JESUS!! Fluff you need to find these in HD! (wow what a beautiful dress )
Damn, she looks stunning!

Fluff, any luck getting another perspective of her hair?

Quote:
So she *is* riding the bike and not a double. Ah Archie you just got about 30% cooler, which was kinda hard to do.
I know Archie is already waaaaay high in the cooler scale, but I believe she can always push it a little more!

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, it's well "fitted" and you can see her curves and all that, and she's gorgeous from the neck up but nah uh on the dress
Also she looks magnificent in colors, she shouldn't wear white imo
I did like this dress! Yes is different, but then so is her hair and make-up, and I think that was done on purpose to counterbalance the tone of the dress. And she looks perfect!

Quote:
No I had not seen Archie in anything else... I should though, shouldn't I?
Definitely!!!

Quote:
Oh and in person too
Yeah! Go ahead, brag! I would!

Quote:
We'll get you to NY
Really???? When????
Old 07-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Femina (View Post)
Really???? When????
YESS! WHEN!!!??

Quote:
You have contacts! And so has Kiki!!! Come on girls, we NEED that!
I am working my contacts, though one of the girls who is friends with Archie, isn't very friendly to me damn it

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey! You have your way around! You have contacts! And so has Kiki!!! Come on girls, we NEED that!
maybe we can bribe someone.

Quote:
Considering how interesting and complex Kalinda is as a character, it's very reductive the way they presented the character.
A lot of people stop at the surface. When I see comments that Kalinda is "too simple", I really pity people who feel that way. They will be missing much in life.

Quote:
Given she's been taken good care by her agency, do you think it's probable, or likely they can get their hands on such scenes? Is that even common?
Well the cut scenes, as well as the end product, are property of CBS and of the Kings so I don't think we'll see them unless they put them out there.

Quote:
Fluff, any luck getting another perspective of her hair?
Nope. Even the small ones are all from the front. Do you think she cut her hair?

Quote:
Yeah! Go ahead, brag! I would!
I'm really not. You can ask Kiki though, she met her like 20 times

Quote:
Really???? When????
Would have to be before March 2014 I'd think. I doubt the show will go on after that. Who knows? That would make the Archie stalking easier anyway, even if she stays in New York. I'm sure we'll manage to get you to meet her at some point, babe. Even if it's in London after a play down the road there will be other opportunities, don't worry

Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
YESS! WHEN!!!??

I am working my contacts, though one of the girls who is friends with Archie, isn't very friendly to me damn it
I want in too! I live not too far from NYC. Would love to meet Archie!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe you should stop acting like a fangirl

Quote:
I want in too! I live not too far from NYC. Would love to meet Archie!
You are, Boots? That would be awesome! Strength in numbers!

Old 07-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That would make the Archie stalking easier anyway, even if she stays in New York. I'm sure we'll manage to get you to meet her at some point, babe
EASIER!? Are you crazy Archie is like a MYSTERY, I have no idea what area of NYC she lives in, she is barely ever spotted. It would be impossible to stalk her if she was not filming. HOWEVER I am up for the task to do a lot of research and try to find out where she lives but is hard

(wow that makes me sound like a HUGE stalker I am normal I promise )

Quote:
Maybe you should stop acting like a fangirl
I don'tttttttt! Danielle likes me, not sure what is wrong with that other girl

Quote:
I live not too far from NYC. Would love to meet Archie!
Filming stars 7/11 just tell me when and I will glady take you around

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
EASIER!? Are you crazy Archie is like a MYSTERY, I have no idea what area of NYC she lives in
You're not paying enough attention

Quote:
she is barely ever spotted
Totally not true. We know where she gets hotdogs with Matt

Quote:
(wow that makes me sound like a HUGE stalker I am normal I promise )
no you're not but it's ok, she likes you anyway

Quote:
I don'tttttttt! Danielle likes me, not sure what is wrong with that other girl
But Danielle likes the show so she doesn't mind the fangirling

Old 07-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
You're not paying enough attention
You think? Damn maybe I need to get on some seriously AP stalking. Have you read anything of the area she lives?

Quote:
Totally not true. We know where she gets hotdogs with Matt
Do we? Can you link me please

Quote:
no you're not but it's ok, she likes you anyway
YESSSSS she does! that makes me happy! AND she remembers me :lo:l

Quote:
But Danielle likes the show so she doesn't mind the fangirling
True true. I was chatting with Dani a few days ago and omg her take on Kalinda and her men is EXACTLY to what we say here. Its almost as if she post in this thread She even called Burton "greasy" (even though she thought he was better than the others obviously) and well she believes K belongs with the ladies too

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

hellooooooooo

hi everyone, fyi i just came across what appears to be Archie's insagram ! yayayaya
> here
Old 07-09-2013, 05:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhey (View Post)
hi everyone, fyi i just came across what appears to be Archie's insagram ! yayayaya
> here
Hmmm can't tell if it's real
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots Electric (View Post)
Hmmm can't tell if it's real
Yea me neither. I been following that instagram for months and I am still not sure. It was weird though a few days ago she post "Help me spread the word that I am on Instagram." Not sure that seems like something Archie would say

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yea me neither. I been following that instagram for months and I am still not sure. It was weird though a few days ago she post "Help me spread the word that I am on Instagram." Not sure that seems like something Archie would say
It could be real but I think the pics are too nondescript and random for me to believe it's actually her. If there was maybe a picture of her on set or something then sure...
Old 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots Electric (View Post)
It could be real but I think the pics are too nondescript and random for me to believe it's actually her. If there was maybe a picture of her on set or something then sure...
Yea is odd, I am going to ask Danielle to ask Archie if that is her.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yea is odd, I am going to ask Danielle to ask Archie if that is her.
Good idea