Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Bull? Damn, she should fire her agent. I mean...

She should be doing great guests at least.
Hehe, you're right. Don't watch Bull, looks like crap tbh
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it was already canceled

I just mean, seriously, she's good, she's young, she's gorgeous... and she's in NYC. She should be recurring on bigger shows.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I thought it was already canceled

I just mean, seriously, she's good, she's young, she's gorgeous... and she's in NYC. She should be recurring on bigger shows.
I think the show was one of CBS' biggest hits last season, can be wrong. But yeah, she should appear on better shows. Maybe she should just pick up Archie and head off to The Good Fight to wrap up their arc <3 A man can dream.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.