Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Yup, it is! At this point I think you don't even know the show, lol

Extra hint: The show has more than 6 seasons, but less than 9.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yup, it is! At this point I think you don't even know the show, lol
Well it's a network show so it could be a Korean Drama, it would be the same for me

ABC?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 09-09-2016, 02:55 AM
Supreme Fan

It's an USA network, but no ABC.

Show has aired on two other networks though (from the big five)
first season was in 2005!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

The show has aired on three different networks then?

Are there any drama from 2005 that even lasted out the season besides Lost and Grey's Anatomy? Well and Bones I think

Last edited by Gelfling; 09-11-2016 at 07:38 PM
Old 09-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Supreme Fan

No, it has only aired on two networks. By USA I meant that it aired on American networks (since you joked about Korean drama ^^)

And lol at your comment

Since I don't think you will guess it...here's the biggest hint: You can compare the show to Ghost Whisperer...and the show had 7 seasons.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Medium. Yeah I saw maybe 20 mn of the first episode when it first aired so the chances of me remembering that one were pretty slim
You kinda threw me when you said she was involved with the law. I was looking for something else. Well done

Old 09-15-2016, 03:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Oh Medium. Yeah I saw maybe 20 mn of the first episode when it first aired so the chances of me remembering that one were pretty slim
You kinda threw me when you said she was involved with the law. I was looking for something else. Well done
You guessed it wasn't sure wether you knew the show, or not.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know it really. Just heard about it and saw 20 mn of the pilot.

Old 09-19-2016, 05:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I don't know it really. Just heard about it and saw 20 mn of the pilot.
Ah, well, at least it wasn't too easy to guess this time

Your turn I suppose!

In a relationship?
Old 09-22-2016, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yes!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kids?
Old 09-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Work important?
Old 11-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Female?
Old 11-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

damn I don't remember who it was. Let me think...

No children (not of her own anyway )
Female yes
She doesn't have a job per se