Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I do want to but there are other things that I can think of putting money into right now that are a better investment for the future. Like a real nice fluffy large bed (but not too large because what's the point when you're snuggling, right? )

But the tv is right after
Oh, yeah, it's only a good buy if you need nothing else more important A bed is so important. Oh...that reminds me...bed...sleep....tempttttiing
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

go to bed, Ingmar, you did good

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
go to bed, Ingmar, you did good
For some reason I keep on posting And Jos keeps on gaming
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

nothing on tv?

Old 11-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
nothing on tv?
Not that. We are only watching dvd's anyway now I'm really off. Have a good night
Old 12-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

I tried a bunch of new shows and nothing has stuck so far. I'm still watching Jessica Jones (not enough shirtless Mike Colter lately but it's still a good comic book show) and the Leftovers S2 is much better than the ****ty premiere led me to believe but that's about it right now.

Oh and Homeland because it's a pretty good season and Miranda Otto

Old 12-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Just started Jessica Jones too. The Leftovers has been good, but I am a few behind. Need to get back on Homeland.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-02-2015, 03:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I tried a bunch of new shows and nothing has stuck so far. I'm still watching Jessica Jones (not enough shirtless Mike Colter lately but it's still a good comic book show) and the Leftovers S2 is much better than the ****ty premiere led me to believe but that's about it right now.

Oh and Homeland because it's a pretty good season and Miranda Otto
We've yet to start with S4 of Homeland. Loved S3 though (while many others disliked it on the internet), so I can't wait to watch it, but yeah, you know our problem
Old 12-02-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just started Jessica Jones too. The Leftovers has been good, but I am a few behind. Need to get back on Homeland.
Yay more to discuss

Does the Jessica Jones character remind you of Kalinda yet?

Quote:
Loved S3 though (while many others disliked it on the internet), so I can't wait to watch it, but yeah, you know our problem
Too much tv, too little you?

Old 12-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

Too much tv, too little you?
Yeah, I hate repeating it, lol. There are worse problems in the world than having too many likeable tv shows
Old 12-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I hate repeating it, lol. There are worse problems in the world than having too many likeable tv shows
I believe that's what they call "first world problems" but hey, it's a thread about tv, not about global warming, right?

Old 12-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I believe that's what they call "first world problems" but hey, it's a thread about tv, not about global warming, right?
True that ^^

We've finally started with Chicago PD. Gaby sent me a nice overview a long time ago when first started watching the Chicago franchise...so we know in what order we have to watch things. We finally watched Chicago Fire 2x11 & PD 1x01. Getting there! When we're up to date (probably January/February) we'll probably start with Person of Interest. You two managed to make me really hyped about that one
Old 12-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Gaby sent me a nice overview a long time ago when first started watching the Chicago franchise...so we know in what order we have to watch things.
yeah it gets a little complicated with all the crossover two/three parters

Quote:
When we're up to date (probably January/February) we'll probably start with Person of Interest. You two managed to make me really hyped about that one
our job here is done

Old 12-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

I just got J hooked on Mozart in the Jungle

Well it didn't take a lot since she's a big fan of Bernadette

Old 12-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I just got J hooked on Mozart in the Jungle
I saw the show got some Golden Globe love!